How could I get an alt-right gf?

How could I get an alt-right gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

kommandostore.com/finn-civil-guard-rifle-rollmark-tee/
youtube.com/watch?v=UqMrzh-7LA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not being a fag
You are failing so far

By getting off /pol and dating till you find what you want.
Lifting wouldn't hurt, either

I just sit in my house and jerk off. Hasn't worked so far.

double & triple down on your betaism and consign yourself to virginity so you no longer care

Do you have a big alpha dick? That helps.

Leave Finland

Finland's pretty based as far as Europe goes

Try jerking again. It takes many failures before you can succeed at anything.

Be strong, courageous, masterful, honorable, and able to financially support another person, then find a normie gf and redpill her.

women should be at the home, not LARPing with fat fucks

Having an Alt Right wife implies she's into politics
Ya don't want that, user

alt-right women are usually autistic attention whores

Groom yourself properly, get fit, and be a genuine person and women will eventually show up
Just lead by example dude, pretty much any well-adjusted girl will start to adopt your moral/political positions after she learns to respect you

but be subtle about it
don't sperg out about the jews on the first date

First of all, she's not my wife, nor I don't want women into politics. Just to make sure.

A woman carryiong a gun does not imply being political. Not to mention being activist.

>not having gf to wife her
youre in the wrong ideology, son

How to get an alt-right girlfriend 101.

>1 - Take the Iron Pill
>2 - Become useful to civilization
>3 - Get virgin g/f
>4 - You are now strongest male influence in her life
>5 - She will align herself to you

If you want a girl to be good, be good yourself and show her the way. Girls are like water, they adapt themselves to whatever vessel they have attached themselves to.

>alt-right
The alt-right is a meme meant to deceive the normie faggots. If you want a gf then you need to stop being a faggot

The alt-right doesn't exist

I am, don't worry, brother-in-arms.

>Become useful to civilization
I am most useful to civilization by being a shut in and paying my taxes while everything goes to shit.
How do I acquire female while doing this?

LOSE FAT
THEN EAT MORE AND LIFT WEIGHTS FUCKER

Does a rabbit exist if you've seen one?

You just find a girl you click with well, ask her out ( no smiling it's serious when asking out ), and then slowly rub off on her. She'll adopt all your ideas ( or most of them ) over time anyways.
How about just find a girl that's not a total slut. That's hard enough. Just do that. The rest should take care of itself.

You can't. They'll tell you what you want to hear and still take all your money and bang a Somali behind your back.

You need good, loyal, based male friends in your life. Not a cunt.

Woman is the Jew Hitler warned you about.

>be neet
>think you're useful

You're mentally weak.
Start by cleaning your room.
Make your bed every morning as the first thing you do.
Download mechanic or electrical manuals from the net.
Learn how to change power points, install ceiling fans, fix engines.
Be useful to other people.

Yes, but if what you thought was a rabbit was actually a hare the whole time then the rabbit doesn't exist

You find a regular woman and convert her step by step. They always change to be whatever the current man in their life is.

they dont exist

Possible to get a nice girl that likes ya for other reasons and then slowly pill her?
TGSNT moves ppl, so it's very effective on women.

Let's say you've never seen a rabbit before and you finally see your very first rabbit.
It eats some flower petals and then scampers off
So you go home and figure since you saw one, there must be an entire den. And they all eat flowers. They're going to eat all the flowers in your garden, and they are all part of the same rabbit kingdom across the city.

That is what alt right is to media. Could've been some dudes pet rabbit or just one fucking rabbit. But suddenly there's a massive kingdom of rabbits and they all love to eat only flowers

No you are most useful to the government that way. Civilization or society is not our government it is the bonds of our people.

start by realizing that you can't expect human concepts like "alt right" to apply to women.

Don't.
I found an alt-right partner and thought we'd have the light. Thought they were super redpilled.

Turns out I was wrong. They don't want a traditional home anymore. Doesn't want to look forward to marriage in the semi-future and gets freaked out by talk about that and kids now, and prefers to party most weekends.
May also leave me because they might discover they " want to be single" and hang out on their own when they get older.
This revelation has pretty well fractured or relationship and all this person has offered as comfort and to make it better is apologies.

I feel like I've been Jewed and over half a year has been wasted.
I don't know what to do.
I'm thinking most faggots here just LARP and don't actually mean what they say unless it involves no hard work, all easy, fun times, and posting shit on Sup Forums.

Not OP but great advice!

I'm currently in the process of bettering myself.
I quit smoking weed a month1/2 ago. Looking for a good job.
I quit smoking cigarettes and fapping on 9/11
>lol
I'm also eating healthy again.
I've done most of these before but it's easy to fall into the swamp of life. Starting to work out again too.

Also haven't had sex in 2 1/2 years. I'm a born again virgin holding out for my 3.14 virgin qt.

>By getting off /pol
I found mine on pol

Story?

yeah story

>organize Chicago Trump rally meetup on 8pol to take one grill out
>things didnt work out with grill #1
>asked a different grill who came
>been with her a year and a half
not really sure what else to say. pic related was the valentines day card she made me, you can see the kekstikas

Even though almost everything about the Roman Catholic church is abhorrent, the one thing I've come to realize they got right is confession.

If you don't confess to your failings you have no accountability so it's super easy to fall back into undesirable patterns.
Anonymous but face-to-face confession is super important to staying on track.

Muuta kaustiselle.

To all non-gook anons:
The logo on her shirt is that of suojeluskunta, a right wing militia that fought commies in our civil war and formed the basis of our civil defence during ww2. We were forced to abolish it as a fascist organization after the war.

>clearly required considerable effort to produce
i think youve won the game, user
congrats

ty. anyways wait for a happening in your area and try to organize a pol meetup. there are grills on pol, most of which dont suffer from gotis. Even if no grills show up you still can make new friends, we have a group of anons who meetup monthly now. Just try to not have this end like it did for the st louis anons where you end up in jail for 10 years.

Yeah, I have that shirt because I own a Finn Mosin and an Kp31: kommandostore.com/finn-civil-guard-rifle-rollmark-tee/

>Finnish Mosin

Nice

>Get virgin g/f
where senpai?

damn user. wtf... Thats incredible. Good for you!

get a leftist with a generous attitude, and convert her. See laci green redpilled

Middle School

Bitches will mimic you if you act like a man faggot. I literally call brown people shit skins and niggers when I talk about them. She's still here and I've heard her say nigger way more than once now.

A lot of filthy pedos on these anime boards.

i'm not muslim

Thats a great point. I think your right. So you mean if I slip up, telling someone?

>middle school
>ages 13-16

Too old for a muslim m80.

Absolutely. But not a (((psychiatrist))) because their entire profession exists to tell you why fucking up is good and that the only way to overcome it is to do it more - or possibly have sex with your sister.

Gotta tell someone who will tell you that what you did was wrong, but that you are forgiven for it.
It's the only way to move on.

>you will never have a redpilled gf that makes shit like this
Sup Forums dating site when

Find a normie gf and redpill her.

Or better yet, find a lefty gf and redpill her.

Do you understand why people hate you jews?

>How to get cucked in 1 easy step

That card is creative and topical, she cares and you found a keeper.

Kudos to both of you I wish you happiness and much reproductive success (assuming you are Caucasoids)

>mosin
>alt-right

Did you neglect the crucial step of purchasing an anime body pillow?

normie detected

Yeah, seriously. I refuse to believe any girl above a 5 is a virgin after 22. And I refuse to believe her snatch isn't on the Internet somewhere.

Become at least semi famous and highly renowned

I was NatSoc in college, got lucky and found a 9/10 fascist lite. Too bad she was from a family of dirty wops. I say take the Christ pill and slowly redpill her. Luckily us Christ fags date for 3 years max before getting married

I didn't realize those silencers existed outside of near future call of duty games

How do I get the girl in this picture specifically as my gf

>>bad lever
you disgust me

Are there any fem-anons that can attest to this or have any suggestions?

>inb4 get off pol and stop being a LARPing fat neckbeard
>inb4 tits or gtfo

I'm doing good for myself, especially for my age, and I have a strong drive to keep improving myself so I'm not kissless NEET. I've had plenty of opportunities with women but I can't find the kind I want to be with (conservative redpilled, non-degenerate, virgin, white, and Christian). Not to make it like I'm ordering a gf but I want to find somebody who feels strongly about similar values and we can work together in improving ourselves.

I just don't see these girls anywhere and I don't know where to find them. I can be rather outgoing despite being a bit weird like everyone else here. I just can't find a good place. Half tempted to try and get in with some /boerbros/ and finding myself a conservative Afrikaans qt since my odds seem better and I love their culture/language so much.

>inb4 go to church
>inb4 traps

Use your left hand to move the mouse when masturbating.

Dump her. You're being a beta and she's a jew

>get a gf
>redpill her

>not posting the improved version

women don't have political opinions

They adopt the opinions of the Chads around them - in other words, very subject to change

youtube.com/watch?v=UqMrzh-7LA8
3:27

remove yourself

You don't get one, you make one

Find a qt and mould her to your politics