Hello darkness my old friend
>onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1223.html
Cover and LC next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XCCb6k9y
yuncomics.com/archives/1684660
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that fucking Godzilla trion soldier?

So the spoiler was true. Hana's hands are brutal.

Dang, so were those spoilers from the last thread legit?

Yes they are

The chapter is all Katori flashback according to the spoiler. As predicted, we will have to wait for the cover next week for the end of the rank war round 5.

So who is piercing the door here ?

So strange trion soldier. He is going to rape her.

This is pretty sad. Wonder how they react if they find out about yuma.

And Hus.

Yuma is the son from a person of the human side, that was also a founder of Border, so that should help a little.

Spite and hatred like this wont go away no matter who it is. I mean look at Miwa.

It's real.

With the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel.

I'm hoping they get through this flashback quickly. I'm not terribly interested in Katori's backstory.

>Going to sleep when old thread is archived
>Waking up to spoilers

Life couldn'T be better sometimes.

This means that Katori will get some points somehow?

Its either a Bander (4-legged laser shooting type) or Bamster (really big 4-legged capture type).

I've been meaning to ask this, but are we even sure that Yuma is half neighbor? For all we know Yugo married another kidnapped human.

>Those fingernails
JESUS

>Are we sure that Yuma is half neighbour

For all we know his dad could have a wife that died while giving birth and his dad unwilling to stay on this shitty world left it.

Someone please tell me the chapter ends with Katori getting BTFO. This isn't a straight falshback chapter, right? P-Please no.

Judging by google translate, Hana's parents got sick of her spending time playing games with Katori instead of studying, and demanded she spend more time studying. Katori's solution was to cut a hole for a new window in the wall of her room across from Hana's window so they could still talk.

Hilarious ! That does give some insight on the "I'm sorry, Yoko" of last week.

Chapter 144
pastebin.com/XCCb6k9y

It'll always be the same pastebin link.

Mucho Thanks as always !

>Acting like you are the main character

Ashihara going to break the 4th wall now?

More like she is too much into games

>The fingernails on Somei's hand that she is using to hold onto Katori is peeled off with wounds everywhere.
fug

This might be the first WT chapter i won't like.

>Stuff getting ripped and torn apart? Sure no probelm
>Finger/toe nails getting ripped off? Fuck no.

The chapter ends with Katori trying to usurp the role of MC

Hana did nothing wrong.

She did in fact (kind of). If she really wants to allow Katori to realise her ambition, she needs to kick her ass one glorious time.

>My grades are pretty good even if I don't study.
>And I'm better than Hana at physical education and drawing and music.
>Because I'm a genius.
Let's just be glad Sup Forums doesn't exist in the World Trigger universe, because Katori fits the profile of a Sup Forums addict perfectly.

>I'm so much smarter than everyone else
>I-i could do anything I wanted if I tried!
>I just don't want to try. Trying is for normies.

Her baiting skills seem pretty weak though

Probably because she didn't lurk enough.

I used to think all four of Katori squad were childhood friends from how familiar they seemed with each other.
I'm curious to know how those two end up meeting Miura and Wakamura.

>All this Hana backstory
Reminder that Hana is fairly terrible as an operator. she has the lowest parallel processing of any operator as well as below average mechanical operator, data analysis and total. She's only above the operators for Kakizaki squad, Chano squad and the operator for those mooks Yuma killed in the first match.

Don't worry, Hana has Yoko to carry her. She is a genius after all

Yeah, instead of talking to Osamu about motivations she should have just called him butthurt and rated his spider techniques at 0/10.

>I bet you spec your points in defense, faggot
>Everyone knows spider is baby's first trap trigger, so get some taste
>Your performance out here is the worst thing I've seen all season

>Trying to bait someone who already faced the power of mass media bashing
The only thing that's gonna happen is her producing even more salt.

>I bet you can't even score shit
>I bet anyone with the resemblance of skill could defeat you over a hundred times without one loss
>I bet even a sick person that isn't able to move properly can beat you.

Too obvious. No-one (apart from newfags) falls for trolls that are obviously just trying to get you angry. If you want to get replies you need to be so incredibly wrong that people can't believe anyone would hold those beliefs while also being entirely sincere.

>Hey Mikumo-san, you want to go on the away mission, right? Why are you wasting time with the rank wars? You know that qualification for the away mission is entirely separate from ranking?
>B-ranks can go as well. Just fill out a form. They pick by lottery.

>My house put up a better fight against a neighbor than you

I don't think Katori is that elegant though

Katori seems to be to much of a direct person for that aproach. Means she would need to go full retard till he falls for something. And then never stop with it.

>Trying to bait someone who's had her and her teammates dancing to his obvious bait the entire time
>Being baited so hard by a relative newfag

>I'm not terribly interested in Katori's backstory.

Me neither. Narratively speaking it's a good place to put it, but personally I'd rather watch T2 strut their stuff now and learn about her backstory later.

Learning about it afterwards would be pretty shitty though, it could potentially spoil the good mood that came with T2's curbstomp

Sadpanda finally delivered some hetero WT

And its about the two best girls

>Kuma-chan

Well looks like i gotta learn moon in the next days.

I love that fluffy hair

I think it's hurt by the fact that we just had Kakizaki's flashback so we are breaking up the momentum yet again. Which is a shame because I think I like Katori's more.

The sad thing is that the same artist has a couple of other WT doujins out that were never scanned.

What the fuck... well shit. Guess we'll forever be stuck with fucking yaoi.

The last one was with Konami and Tachikawa's operator.

>When you don't live in moon country and can't speak or read it...

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

This, I would of preferred these flashbacks happening after the match was over

To be fair it would have been hard to do that.
It is better to do it while it helps understanding character motivation and how what is happening affects them.

It kind of feels like Ashihara was curious what a match with entirely trigger word induced flashbacks would be like. He never normally does flashbacks like this

That's just to end the match with the next chapter and the lead cover.

>Tachikawa's operator
i need it

He could do the same thing he did with Nasu/Suzunari-1 and have the flashback's before the match, or just not have any flashbacks at all. Do we need a full chapter explaining Katori's relationship with her operator? Hell, Miwa's backstory was presented in a one panel flashback and one dialogue bubble.

>Cover and LC next week
>cover
>first few pages of the chapter in color

THE HYPE IS REAL

Honestly, putting it before the match would have been worse since so many people were craving T-2 after the Galopoula arc. And Miwa has gotten a quite a few chapter to fill out his character and probably more in the future. Hyuse joining Border might trigger him into a whole arc worth of flashbacks

>whole arc of Miwa crying about Onee-chan

Yes please.

He's probably stalling a bit to finish the match next chapter, or at least have Katori defeated next chapter. Getting the cover and color page calls for doing something more actiony than mopping up the last enemy, or post battle stuff.

I think he's experimenting. Every match has been set up differently.

>Suwa/Arafune: No flashbacks
>Nasu/Kuruma: Flashbacks before the match (also includes backstory for Arafune)
>Ninomiya/Kageura/Azuma: No flashbacks but we meet the aces and get a bit of backstory before the match
>Kakikazi/Katori: Flashbacks in the middle of the battle
Maybe next round we won't get to see the battle at all, we'll just have ten chapters of flashback for their enemies then immediately cut to the results table.

>immediately cut to the results table
I don't mind if there is a double page montage of everyone falling into Osamu's traps.

Ashihara drew emblems for other WSJ series? So fucking based.

>>Maybe next round we won't get to see the battle at all, we'll just have ten chapters of flashback for their enemies then immediately cut to the results table.

>This happens to the Kageura match and we only get to hear how awesome Yuma vs. Kage was
>Literally Katanagaris it

She still accurately predicted Kakizaki would help take down T-2 after their strategy was revealed. Numbers aren't everything user

He probably just thought the:
>(Acting like you're the main character of all this...)
line wouldn't be as hard hitting unless it felt like Katori actually took control of the story away from T-2.

I actually don't know if the page numbering is correct.

A day in Katori life.

That's nasty.

Is this the first time we are seeing the first invasion from a civilian point of view?

Then it turned out that Hana is just like Osamu, complete shit. Is this where Katori's cynical attitude comes from?

>Katori thinks that she's the main character
>Didn't fight even a single Neighbour during the large scale invasion
Katori, if you want to be the main character you need to be relevant in every arc. Murakami Ko is more of a main character than you are.

>Katori ends up beating the final boss
>Well I guess she was the main character after all

I think so. We haven't really gotten much detail on the first attack, just that it happened. We haven't really seen what happened during it. The closest I can think of off hand is Miwa's flashback, and I think that was a random neighbor attack later on.

Nah, she'd be the joke character that's broken if you grind them enough, not the main character.

loli Katori a cute, would play vidya all day with

I can't wait for the Border reactions when Hyuse joins T-2

>Fuck I owe her so much but she's such a shit
>Why did I make that promise
>Whatever I don't care, I can half ass it until they get to my level.

>Nah, she'd be the joke character that's broken if you grind them enough, not the main character.
Isn't that Yotaro?

Chapter's out, by the way.

yuncomics.com/archives/1684660

Noice.

Already? It's a miracle

>Motivated, angry, embarassed, excited and a shitton more loli Katori

And i jizzed in my pants.
Thanks a ton user.

Ah man I thought something was gonna be up when Hana's trin levels in the BBF was 1.

Yotaro is the TG Cid

It's 2 actually. Just like Osamu

>Katori is a lazy genius who's talented but doesn't like to work hard
>Hana works hard because she's self motivated
>They were affected by the first invasion 9just like everyone else in the city
What a waste of a chapter. This entire chapter could have been two pages long.