YOUR MOVE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9M7oifLsNnY

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-donald-trump-make-america-great-again-hat-navy-white?variant=26118358598
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most Trump supporters support Trump's judgement when it comes to DACA. This is an obvious false flag by George Soros.

They're DACA children are just children. We must have a heart here at some point and he's right that they should be legalized.

lol fair weather supporters are silly

this. most trump supporters care more about tax reform and bringing back jobs than stuff like immigration and DACA.

Step 1: Convince people to burn their MAGA hats
Step 2: Redeem yourself
Step 3: Convince people to buy more MAGA hats
Step 4: Profit

F a k e n e w s
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

Make burning MAGA hats a thing plz.
Burn one of every color.
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-donald-trump-make-america-great-again-hat-navy-white?variant=26118358598

Bullshit. His immigration reform plan aka build the wall and send them back is literally one of the biggest reasons why people voted for him, that and to ban poor ol ahmeds and aishas from coming here. im guessing your new here.

>muh wall and send them back meme
It was a meme and everyone knew it, quit being an emotional child about this. DACA isn't a problem and like he says they're good hardworking folks that deserve a chance here in America.

> OP burns a hat
> OP waste $20
So edgy.....
So.... gay

this is stupid, sorros is pulling out all the stops the stops to derail trump, DONT FUCKING FALL FOR IT

*you're

Illiterate faygut

Not even a genuine Trump hat. FAKE NEWS

i spent 70 euros on mine no way i'm burning it

>3 faggots burn their trump hats
It’s over, i’m A Cruz missle now.

Lord Soros is not human, he is virtually undefeatable

I love it when the left tries to convince the right to abandon Trump, but they're so stupid they only have their own strawman to draw from, so we invariably see through it and it easily fails kek

i know this person is a pinko commie liberal
>burning something inside a closed space
>that carbon monoxide
>can't start a fire properly
>unsure where to put the fire starter

lol...What Happened?

NO. Also you need to pay closer attention to the other half of these series of betrayal tweets.

He literally stats that "The Wall" he's building merely mending broken fences.

is! fuck.

Is merely mending broken fences.

>lol wall/fence semantics
fuck off, he wouldn't do it if it wasn't going to work

Trust him faggot.

Trump supporters don't burn shit to make a point. This is just some antifa faggot trying to concern troll.

Can we just deport all the illegals, then remove DACA later and continue removing more illegals?

I love how you Trump diehards are backpedaling on the DACA issue now that your emperor has changed his mind. You have no opinions of your own. You're all shills, as soon as he showed how full of shit he was you should have abandoned him like the nonretard Trump supporters are doing. He's using you like sheep and he's going to continue using you as his candidacy goes forward. The real red pill for a Trump believer is that Trump is playing both sides and is only in this for the power. MAGA is just a catchphrase to him.

any kind of Trump supporters are silly

the guy is a god damn moron degenerate fraud lifelong democrat russian-kompromized traitor

still better than hillary