Superman Saves Undocumented Workers

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Seems reasonable. Did you expect Superman to let them die?

dc is doing this now? that's a shame

That comic literally writes itself for 70 years and suddenly Sup Forums forgets how it goes.

Are you upset because Superman saved them or because they're bringing real politics into comics?
If it's the latter, I agree with you. If it's the former, you're retarded.

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

a sound career move for the artist.

rehashed storyline is rehashed

i forget which one is former and which one is latter, but it's because of the politics. everyone knows superman saves people

Ah, that's a reasonable excuse to hate on it then. Carry on.

>getting on the train with Marvel when our alt-lite boy Zach is taking that train to Auschwitz

Deport Superman too.

Superman is technically an illegal. He wasn't even born on this planet. He needs to go back.

THIS IS BOTSPAM
THIS EXACT SAME TEXT AND IMAGE HAVE BEEN REPOSTED DOZENS OF TIMES IN THE PAST FEW DAYS
DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM
WHERE THE HELL ARE THE MODS

>tfw deviantart makes better superman drawings than dc

sage

when I was young only hero mattered, now villains make much more sense

He's a fucking nigger
(Or a Jew, or something)
Who let him in
Get that vile Mexican muppet out before I lose my cool

The quality of western comic art is plummeting faster than a speeding bullet.

>bringing politics into comics.
It's been this way for decades. Comics just have mainstream attention now because of the super hero cinema boom.

He has to go back. We need a wall to prevent undocumented aliens from coming from space helping illegal aliens commit crimes just by being here. Make Earth great again! Send Superman back to that blasted rock he is a refugee from. No DACA for superheroes!

is that supposed to be a fucking midget? jesus fucking christ

daily reminder Superman dumped lois when she because she was black for a day and wasnt a race mixer

better then him saving niggers you cringey kekistani poster

Peter Parker, Paedophile?
Catching kiddies in his webs

Yours is fake news, pic actually fucking related

I didn't know that being influenced by an alien that thinks humans are shit and is using his powers to prove that is real politics.

Aaaaand there it goes the few success from Rebirth.
Fuck DC.

Superman is an illegal immigrant himself. Of course he would help his people out.
That faggot never got his papers because his "parents" kept his secret from the world

whats blue hat pepe saying?

Superman has to go back.

Him remaining on Earth attracts villains from outer space to come to Earth to try to fight or kill him, leaving a shit ton of property damage in the process that Superman does not even pay for afterwards but the local and federal taxpayers.

He should just move to Mars, anywhere but Earth.

hhnnnnnng

>He should just move to Mars
Hey fuck you Mars is full.

>Being a supercuck supporter.
Take the villain redpill

Superman would save Lex fucking luther.

Dr Manhattan is honestly more American than Superman.

To be fair Lex and Supes are now friends and it's pretty damn great

You joke but this is very serious. We're seeing the rise of fascism again and it's scary. My girlfriend just called me from her other boyfriend's (open relationship, he's more of the physical boyfriend whereas I'm her emotional rock) apartment bawling her eyes out how right wing politics are on the rise again.

I just can't believe this is the state of things.

Makes me feel so ashamed.

This. Politics have always been a part of comics.

The panel before it makes the shooter seems 100% right and empathetic, but they just show the part where kryptonigger blocks bullets and threatens the white guy.

Hahahahaha holy shit. They're trying so hard to be "inclusive" that they've gone off the deep end and started making pedophilic lolicon comics.

Daily reminder Zack Snyder's take on Superman is the best.
>trained on a farm in Kansas
>"I'm as American as it gets"
>"did God do this to me?"
>goes to a Christian church for guidance on the Zod issue
>Aids Skrillex protests him, beautiful Aryan women support him
>(((Eisenberg's))) Luthor kills him much like another famous messianic figure
>will rise from the dead

I cannot find it but basically the shooter tells the wet backs he worked for the company his entire life. He worked long and hard. He get injured a few times and worked through the pain. He humped sweat and bleed for that company and now he was replaced with illegal workers that work for a fraction of his fair wage and they stole from him his entire career because they flooded our job market with cheap illegal labor. They ruined him and all the workers like him.

So yeah Superman is a faggot in this comic. He is protecting the very people actively harming US citizens by their very presence.

I cannot wait for Lex to deport that space nigger.

LEX LUTHOR 2020!

What the fuck! I like man of steel now!

Yes. She's a midget. Doc Ock took over Peters body and got him a PhD and started a tech company and used spiderbots and contractors to stop crime, while trying to fug the tiny lady.

It's a shame that we will never witness the conclusion of Snyder's kino trilogy since they are getting Joe Sweeden to direct the last movie. I bet you those Hollywood kikes got his daughter killed so we can have more reddit tier capeshit in DC.

Ur not ashamed ur a cuck tho?.....

Easy

I like how the weakest one is the only lefty.

his planet was destroyed though. He is the ultimate dreamer

Comics have been left-leaning since the 30s, why is this a thread?

You're her emotional rock when chad is done fucking the shit out of her?!

Reaching new levels of cuckoldry every day?
Kill yourself

Popular art reflects culture.

Ours is decadent and weak.

If he wouldn't be ashamed, Stacy wouldn't let him suck chads sperm out of her asshole.

>illegal alien defends other illegal aliens
I guess they gotta stick together.

Subtle bait. I like it.

Sorry that I have to be the one to break this to you but Marvel Editorial stepped in.

Captain America isn't allowed to be evil so Captain Nazi is now an evil doppelganger.

SPIDER JEB

SPIDER JEB

CAN'T DO ANYTHING A BUSH CAN

Really?

Haha wtf

>undocumented workers
Illegal workers*

>Fake Penny board.
DELET

Because he is american

Pictured: unlicensed pharmacist.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say.

You should be ashamed for thinking this is real

PRAISE KEK! BASED DACAPEDES

He was adopted by American citizens though. Americans adopt foreign babies all the time.

While on the topic of super heroes,
What did Sup Forums think of this steaming pile of horse shit? I wanted to walk out when "Mary Jane" said something along the lines of "I don't respect monuments built by slaves."

Fuck the capeshits.

Anyone who has a hero thats make believe from modern times is a true manchild. If you are going to have a hero, make it a real, non-fictional hero, or something with truth in it(ie King Arthur.)

Pic related.

This so morherfucking much

Superman shielding people from some insane strawman of a conservative opinion gunning them down seems pretty in character. He could probably go to Mexico and round up all of the cartel members in less than an hour too, but I guess borders really do mean something to him.

>Upset that Superman is saving people

you faggots are as bad as SJWs. Get a fucking grip.

it's been a well known fact for a long while that comic books have been completely taken over by minorities and thus appeal to them. when was the last time you bought one and tried to read through it? it's literal shit. old, degenerate culture gets passed onto the minorities for them to use. they live in our dumpster.

That's literally just his personality, he is just to compassionate for his on good, he believes that all life is valuable by default and that people can change and be better without accepting that some lives just aren't worth as much, he views us as all children and that's why Lex hates him so much.
this belongs in >>Sup Forums

No amnesty for dreamers.
Because most of the population isn't 70 years old. The 70 year olds are responsible for this.

Why do women even like the clubbing shit?
Do women even like the clubbing shit?
Do they even have thoughts of their own? Everything they do seems automated and peer-motivated.

>Sorry that I have to be the one to break this to you but Marvel Editorial stepped in.

I just like the pic and the idea. I know the reality of that arc would not be something I'd like as long as shitlibs are writing it.

Why wouldn't Supes destroy the cartels and corrrupt Mexican government so they don't have to work as slaves in the USA

Mexicans hate niggers, when given the chance they will always side with whites first, then asians, then natives, other mestizos and arabs. Never blacks.

"Mexican-Americans" are expected to be controlled oposition and default dems, just like blacks. It's not surprising there are programs dedicated to make "mexican-americans" hate their parents and love black cock.

kek, have this (you)

Lex is probably playing some Xanatos tier chess game with Supes.

Saving folks from a shooting and berating the shooter is pretty in-character for Supes.

Superman is an illegal alien. Racists BTFO.

Because the cartels are the USA (CIA).

>Anyone in comics who wants these people to obey the law
>"I AM VERY SILLY!"
>plus guns

Humberto Ramos is pure shit.

>it's another "shove a superhero into a dramatic strawman situation only for the sake of pushing retarded lefty propoganda" episode

Superman came here through no fault of his own. His parents sent him when he was just a child. Superman is a DREAMER. Racists BTFO.

Yeah, dude. Superman didn't used to be an illegal alien from the planet Krypton. They just changed that yesterday. Those frauds! Racists BTFO

>formally adopted
Nope, not illegal.
>renounced citizenship
That's an issue. If Superman doesn't want to be associated with the US, that's his choice. He can go be SJWman or Jewperman or whatever.

>upset by politics in comics

So you want DC Comics to be POLITICALLY CORRECT and not include certain political messages in their comics? So much for right wing nut jobs who decry political correctness.

Clark Kent was adopted by 2 legal United States citizens and thus has full citizenship.

I still can't tell diffrentiate beetween former and latter

Comics was always Jewish. Superman as well as many others were created by Jews.

?

When will they turn Superman into a Nigger?

Nice pasta

Here, I turned him into a Nigger for you...