Take a look Sup Forums

Take a look Sup Forums

This is what was taken from you. This is what baby boomers traded away for cheap landscaping and plastic shit from Walmart. They lived through the greatest period of the US, while your grandkids grow up as a hated minority in their own country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
youtu.be/GHhuBZEZESU
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=h-x6Cua6QmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

really grinds my gears, but mayeb its just part of teh rise and fall of civilizations

Feels like shit man

Maybe it's Jews.

This is what airplanes looked like before they became giant flying buses designed to ferry as many people as possible in tight seats like a herd of cattle.

>your grandkids

>Sup Forums
>have kids
No. You need to be redpilled to shit like that and have kids. No thanks. Wouldn't want to make them suffer.

>baby boomers
Why aren't you out earning my SSI you little whippersnapper?

You notice something about these kids? They aren't fat. They aren't being fed chemicals,GMOs, and prescription mediation. Their faces aren't glued to ipads where they watch videos of Elsa being pooped on my Spider-Man.

I-Is it true that the night is darkest before dawn, user?

Nothing seems real anymore. Everyone seems like they have no soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

>This is what baby boomers traded away for cheap landscaping and plastic shit from Walmart.
I like this line. Sums it up.

I think about this video a lot.

cozy

This is really depressing. Which state is closest to being in the 50s? Alaska?

1950s high school party

Well the US was the leading manufacturer because the rest of the world was demolished from WW2. Maybe we should have a World War every thirty five years to put every other country back in their place.

dude i think there is a jew in there... look at that dudes haircut on the left?

Cigarettes?

I always notice how slim people are in pics from the 50's and earlier. Not models, even regular people were slim and fit.

kek

>A challenger appears
youtu.be/GHhuBZEZESU

Prepare to feel

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

Starting in the 60's the epigenetic effects of the chemical saturation started to become apparent.

When there's no TV or video games you tend to go outside.

I realized that after having no power for a few days after Hurricane Irma.

Whenever someone asks me what Trump refers to by making America great again, if hes talkong about the 50's, I always say yes. The 50's were the fucking bomb. You rode a 26 foot tank that would kill anything it ran into, now you drive a cuck car that "gets good milage", and will cave in the second it touches something. A girl was a slut if she wasnt a virgin at 20. Now youre the asshole for judging her if shes taken a mile and a half of different cocks just during college. Shit wasnt great for everyone then, but it could.be good for you and great for your kids if you tried. Sadly, I hink Trump thinks that that 50's vision of the US is possible at 30% white, I'll never live it. I hope theres a civil war, so maybe it can be rebuilt. Shit, even the niggers were acting better back then. The boomers and jews all deserve death, along with their millenial proteges in nation destruction.

>this is what was taken from you
>sharing a milkshake with your girlfriend
Disgusting
Unironically end your life faggot

Mormons in Utah still live in the 50's.

for some reason i realty like this one...... particularly the lawn, house, and the empty land behind it, on the left side

About a generation ago bread was a quarter and you could buy a new car for twenty bucks.

THEN JEWS AND NIGGERS HAPPENED

WRONG. You guys are fucking deluded and the guys in OPs pic related are chads and Shit like this still happens. Just not to you.

comfy

There is only death now.

No. Most of these pictures were probably taken in California. We actually voted to close our border with Mexico in the 70's but the federal government intervened to stop us.

Thats just a bad haircut, no jew

Jews aren't Chads, they're Vampires and they all deserve death for what they've done.

is that a picture or a painting?

They even had cigarette commercials on tv.

My dad used to tell me that back when he was young you could quit your job at one factory and immediately get hired at another one across the street.

>Toronto in the 1950's

Kek

They seriously need to start teaching ballroom dancing and enforcing it at dances.

All it is people sneaking grinding on eachother and dancing to the electric slide. It's not romantic at all.

The fabled story of the shy kid sitting alone at the table and finding a girl alone to romantically dance with is just that a fable.

I collect old Archie comics from this era. Fuck this soulless Netflix niggerhole we've become.

>op posts the most boring years of the country

>no memes
>no internet
>no black on black fights on the internet
>no spring break whores on the beaches
>no meme president

why would i want to go back to that dull lifestyle ?
>get up
>work
>go back to wife
>repeat until you die

colorized black and white.
back in the day, they would sometimes colorize black and white photos with water colors.
so, it's a bit of both I guess.

looks faggy as shit. Maybe instead of drinking milkshakes in the suburbs these queers should've been defending the cities from feral animals. The 50's were degenerate as fuck with (((TV))) and the death of architecture. Early 1910's were the last truly nondegenerate decade.

Checked

isn't it much better today without all that stuffy rigid Christian values shoved down our throats?

>They took my gf

ever read Factotum?

>You notice something about these kids?
They're singing to a dog

You live for instant gratification.
That's not real joy.
I'd give all this stupid shit up for that world.

The USA's obsession with sucking the UK's dick, because "muh based Anglo brotherhood"; and attacking NatSoc Germany ultimately led to the villification of white ethnocentrism, and allowed communism to spread around the globe.

Basically, 1945 was the end of peak white civilization.

Meanwhile I'm putting in apps at every fast food place and retail store around town and haven't gotten one call

I grew up in Las Vegas. This picture hurts me on many levels

Why did post a pair of children drink milk shake, a pair of faggots in the back ground?

Its not over till its over. Now fill the bath with hot water (you haven't used it in months have you?) And pour plenty of salt in.
Go sit in the bath with a sharp knife, now you're warm start slowly flawying yourself.

RETARD ALERT

Golly what a shame that there aren't more factories that I can work at for 10 hours a day so that I can enjoy all the perks of being a literal fucking cog in a machine. Gosh life sure was good before (((technology))).

stop reminding me

It's not the Jews -- it's lawyers & MBAs. mitt romney made all his money raping businesses, i.e. vulture capitalist

This still looks 10x better than airliners today

>blacks don't have cult-

California had so much potential. Its a real shame that CA is how it is, if they had just done things a little differently or had no kikes CA could be so much better and more productive.

I'm a huge fan of Bukowski. Glad to see Straya likes the Buk.

>saudi arabia
Stop pretending you understand anything about the real world and crawl back to the desert shithole you come from.

What a time it was
youtube.com/watch?v=h-x6Cua6QmU

what the actual fuck. niggers.

>It's not the Jews
You think we were born yesterday?

No offense but girls were getting fucked by Chads back then too. They just had the decency to keep it private. You have a severe madonna/whore complex going because you're beta

>people unironically used the coat and hat racks without fear of getting it stolen
>men still wore hats to protect their nice hairstyle from the wind
>dat 50's futuristic kitchen aesthetic

why do we bother living in this hell hole.

>in their own country.
This was never your country

t. No fly. It's a little bit better due to the tables but it'll be annoying when you go to sleep and your feet hit each other.

>everyone is from the place where they work because muh pleb brane also factory job plz

Such a deep and enriching culture

Nice sour grapes desert monkey. You know your shitskin sand people aren't capable of accomplishing such a perfect society and never will

the pic is reversed you know

>so innocent
Now 12 year olds are wanking it to a Canadians peeled face with his tongue poking out in a comedic Mannor

Imagine being so insecure about being a sandnigger that you actually pretend you aren't on the internet

no, that was first class back then. they still had coach class. are you that retarded to think the whole plane was like that back then?

>implying you wouldn't be social outcasts then too

>I hate myself so much that I'm willing to risk my life working in a literal hell hole

Ok mister contractor pleb.

False. Someday you'll learn all about communist infiltration of the United States from underground networks if you choose the rebellion route in the coming cyber war.

>Sup Forums is my perfect society