A KILLING BOLT WILL SHINE IN THE NIGHT BUT WILL NOT KILL

PREAMBLE:
>It will happen when the weather cools.
>That's when they'll make their move.
>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
>They're trying to force God's hand.

THE TWELVE SIGNS:
>1. Three branches will become one.
>2. An island will drift away.
>3. A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
>4. The star will gorge itself on clay.
>5. Idols will speak and move about.
>6. The black flag will fly above the dome.
>7. The belly of the dragon will drip water.
>8. Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
>9. A rock will stand on seven hills.
>10. The ravens will starve.
>11. The bear will leave its cave forever.
>12. The rod and the ring will strike.

A globalist Soviet Union style empire will emerge and devour the entire planet into darkness, if we don't rise against it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1AAa9U3XI4
lawofone.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=nBvViQnjRk4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Nibiru))) is coming

tunnel vision can save us

She is rising too
youtube.com/watch?v=_1AAa9U3XI4

>we're still only on sign 2 of twelve
Christ I forgot how much more shit we've got coming up ahead of us. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

>only 2
Nope. It's not exactly in sequential order either. 1,2,3,4, 6, and 7 have happened already.

>Believing in a vague as fuck "prophecy" made by a larper

I want summer Sup Forums to get the fuck out

She's making me rise

>The ravens will starve.
Because the dead shall rise.

This

Mid 2015-Early 2017 is definitively Sup Forums's golden age.

People ignore the preamble, but the preamble makes clear that nothing has come to pass yet. This affects how we interpret the rest.

>1. Three branches will become one.

The three branches of the United states government. We're likely talking about the death of another supreme court justice leading to conservative control of all three branches of government.

>2. An island will drift away.

Many different possible interpretations. Most people think this refers to Brexit. I think it refers to the actual exit, not the vote -- something clearly still to come.

>3. A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

North Korea is going to test a nuclear warhead on a missile, somewhere in the northern pacific. This will herald the end of any doubt, and their entrance to the nuclear club, for good or worse.

>4. The star will gorge itself on clay.

Many people think this will be an Israeli annexation in Lebanon, Syria, or elsewhere. That is possible, but I think it's highly unlikely. People should look closely at the political and military situation in Vietnam.

>5. Idols will speak and move about.

I was confused by this until I saw the footage of the Robert E Lee statue being removed from Dallas, then it came to me. This is referring to the removal and movement of statues, all over the world, and a re-awakening of people to what those statues (idols) stood for (them speaking). Much bigger than what we see in the U.S. right now. Look to Europe for this.

>6. The black flag will fly above the dome.

The Black Flag of Al-Qaeda or ISIS will fly above the Dome of the rock. This is clear. Whether it will be a temporary occupation, or an actual conquest, I lean towards the former.

>7. The belly of the dragon will drip water.

People have already deciphered this. It is the three gorges dam bursting.

>8. Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

Lots of Bible references to the two witnesses here, but this is wrong. This is referring to a global catastrophe that causes the world to catch its breath. Two voices will speak up (Russia, USA) and everyone will follow them.

>9. A rock will stand on seven hills.

This is a reference to the Papal prophecy of the second Peter. According to the old prophecy, it should have been this pope or the last, and the heraldry makes sense. But I think we will see a new pope, who will actually take the name of Peter. This will fulfill this prophecy.

>10. The ravens will starve.

The raven is a symbol of prophecy - smartest of the birds, that makes its life by betting on the future. This refers to a collapse of the futures and derivatives market.

>11. The bear will leave its cave forever.

Russia is going to wake up and reassert itself. It will never be inward looking again.

>12. The rod and the ring will strike.

The final sign. A godhead proclaimed on earth. The coming of the anti-Christ. A new global government will be given a tool of ultimate power with which to control the world, and they will demonstrate that power by striking down the first coalition to oppose them.

When all of these things have come to pass, the prophecy will be fulfilled. What comes next? Look to your holy books. Or wait for the next message. It will come. Prepare your hearts and clothe yourselves in purity and righteousness.

For the Day of the Lord.

You have to go back jose

A very clever way of looking at it all, leaf.

amen

fag

the dead rising is a jewish prophecy, friend

People interested in prophecies and other crazy stuff should become acquainted with channeled books with conversations between people and ayy lmaos. The best one is the Ra material, or the Law of One, which is free.

lawofone.info/

neat

youtube.com/watch?v=nBvViQnjRk4

All these things could just be mere coincidence and the true happenings happen when.. the weather cools

Pedro over here is spot on.

time's almost up

less neat

>The final sign. A godhead proclaimed on earth. The coming of the anti-Christ. A new global government will be given a tool of ultimate power with which to control the world, and they will demonstrate that power by striking down the first coalition to oppose them.

Wasn't this the eclipse?

> Prepare your hearts and clothe yourselves in purity and righteousness.
>For the Day of the Lord.
Amen.

aw sheet

- EMP electronics are down
- crows starve? No dead, no grain?

The plans laid before the founding of 'Merica?

Chinese or Vatican make their move?
Dormant alien tech?

Is the response the unlimited bladeworks?

Rod and ring is the satellite they just crashed yesterday in Saturn. A satellite has a center, the ring, with poles extending out of it, the rod.

>It will happen when the weather cools.
In the fall (now).
>That's when they'll make their move.
Jews ofc. Try to take down Trump or crash the market.
>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
The jews have been working for world connquest since the beginning of history, and probably longer.
>They're trying to force God's hand.
The fundamental Jewish war is a war on nature and the natural order.

. Three branches will become one.
Executive/Legis/Judicial all run by the Jew.
. An island will drift away.
Brexit.
. A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
Trump dupes the kikes with Syria airstrip attack, Afghanistan giant bomb and NoKo pissing contest, but (((war))) doesn't materialize.
. The star will gorge itself on clay.
Israel exposing itself with heavy-handed propoganda, lets the cat (JQ) out of the bag, puts itself out.
. Idols will speak and move about.
All the celebs dancing for (((massa))).
. The black flag will fly above the dome.
Black flag is Antifa, deeper level it's Jewish Rule. Dome is closed structure i.e. no freedom.
. The belly of the dragon will drip water.
Texas flood
. Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Trump not naming the Jew, while secretly taking him down. The Jew as ever not discussing his agenda. Whites around the world becoming aware of the (((race war))).
. A rock will stand on seven hills.
Jew who built his house on sand (lies), White Man who built his house on rock.

Seven hills = 7 continents
hill is the high point
Whites retake control of the world.

. The ravens will starve.
The jews feeding on humanity's death, will die.
. The bear will leave its cave forever.
White man stands up for himself.
. The rod and the ring will strike.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol
God strikes down the jew.

JBP ITT!

Bump.

Shit, I forgot it's almost 9/23. Eveyone blackpilled from the string of non-happenings and phony larpers to care about Sup Forums lore and prophesy these days?