Why are the majority of child molesters and pedophiles white men?

why are the majority of child molesters and pedophiles white men?

cnn.com/2017/09/15/us/jerry-sandusky-son-pleads-guilty/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/09/15/us/jerry-sandusky-son-pleads-guilty/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archived unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/09/15/us/jerry-sandusky-son-pleads-guilty/index.html

They actually aren't, unless you're talking about sheer population which would be the case because there are more whites obviously. Rates of molestation and pedophilia are quite high among black and Hispanic (identifying) groups, and more often among close relatives.

Because they're the majority of the population in the US?

Don't use math, it just confuses them.

I don't know. Seems to me to be a much higher % of Indians. The American type. I had an Indian buddy as a kid. For his 7th birthday the adults sat around and watched hard core open. I freaked out and left. 2 Indian girls I know we're forced into prostitution once they turned 13. 2 examples of many many instances. It's part of their (((culture))) and they keep to their own and nothing ever gets reported, ever. I guess they have to need to look for cp and get busted on the net when they're fucking their nieces and nephews all day.

thanks based nord bro

Because we're not in Afghanistan

Can't we just come overlook our differences and admit that the majority of child molesters are male? That's the real problem, males. I think we can overlook race this time and work on a solution to eradicate males.

there's definitely bias there because the female pedophiles don't get reported (for good reasons too ;^)

Go on a sex offender database and you'll see just as many non-white perverts as white

this lady gives off some red flags

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Why y'all honkeys gotta fuck so many kids?
Don't forget that most of us would beat the shit out of you for that. Fucking faggots.

Rotherham and Jews

And you have to go back

White men are dumb enough to get caught,
Whites are a majority of the population,
And Whites do not have any protection when molesting children unlike Jews. At most White men have the Catholic church but it is far easier for Rabbi sholomo to get away with touching a little boy as Jews keep that shit in the community (the only time it can get found out is if the FBI raids it for tax fraud).

>Whites do not have any protection when molesting children unlike Jews.

White majority countries actually consider it a crime and prosecute it.
Black and brown people do it constantly but there's no law where they come from

We had this hero that would larp as a young girl on fagslist and get these peds to meet up with him in parks with him live streaming. Every creep that showed up was an indian or an arab. They all played it off like it was okay because they dont live here and are only studying here. Still mad.

They arent. Just look up the megans law list for your area and you will see.

I see nothing wrong with consensual sexual relationship between an adult and a child. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

Asians don't have souls. No shit you want to fuck kids, you lack morals as well slant-eyed, rice faggot.

Cause you gotta not be a criminal to call the law.

This is spam.
>one-line one-post
NO CONTRIBUTION
>unarchived link to mainstream media
VIRAL MARKETING IS FORBIDDEN
IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE THEN BUY AN AD
>plainly wrong assertion without evidence
So newfags will reply attempting to "correct" you.
THEY'RE PAID BY THE (YOU)
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS