twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go on.

it'd be cute if tomoko had bpd ;_;

Fucking OP, it's only 6 pages.

I put watamote chapter 96 I fuck up

Why is she such an idiot

I fuck up really bad on this one sorry.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uUFT2XYzWlE

Well, pole dancing is an actual sport, so it's good to see Tomoko doing some healthy exercising to vary.

Most girls do thing like this.

>Stressed out after studying last night
>Still can pole dance on a whim

And people say she can barely stand.

Why is Watamom's food so healthy? Why can't she dance for me? ;_;

Procrastinaton is a terrible thing.
I almost end up cramming a whole course in 5 hours because of it.

>July
are you fucking kidding

>see a watamote thread on Sup Forums after leaving for two weeks
>there's an ESL in this thread and the last one who just won't shut up
Seriously though, can we make ESL-ness a bannable offense? It feels like there's more and more of them flooding in.
Wait it is?
No they don't mate, I challenge you to find girls randomly poledancing in your local playground.
I get it's her thing but still.

I know that feeling, although to be fair to myself I usually know the contents of the course anyway since I'm a nerd who reads the textbook on the first day due to new-course hype

Did Tomoko make this thread?

Tomoko can actually speak Japanese in a Japanese setting and speak English in an English one so no.

I can feel you Tomoko. It was hard enough to concentrate on studying with a TV nearby. It only gets worse with the Internet.

>studying
>for senior-high math of all things
Come on woman

>Wait it is?
It's not recognized as sport, but hardly much different from rhythmic gymnastics in requirements.

Well I wouldn't know to be quite honest

Yeah, it requires a lot of core strength and flexibility. Lot harder than it looks

>reading the textbook

Jesus Christ, user, why? What's the point of taking a class for something if you're just going to self-learn it all?

Pole dancing may be negatively associated with stripping, but it's actually a very athletic dance routine that non-strippers can do.

So wait, you're telling me the life of being a stripper isn't actually simple and relaxing?
My boyfriend was lying to me all this time!

The fact that you need to take certain classes to get a degree, and it's incredibly difficult to get a job without a degree.
I don't live in lardland so I'm not buried in debt, it's not that big of a deal since I just NEET it up in my dorm all day long, hand in the homework in a big pile at the end of the semester and ace the test.

>NEET

You shouldn't use words you don't know the meaning of.

Where failed gymnasts go?

Failed gymnasts go to the hospital
or the morgue

Lad I haven't gone to class for literally a year and a half now, even if I'm technically enrolled I may as well be a NEET. I show up twice for every class, once at the midterms and once at the finals and I show up once at the assistant's office to give her all my homework at once.
I don't know what else I'd call it. Playing hooky for over a year?

A shitty student is still a student.

>shitty
Say that to my 3.9 faggot

I forgot to ask this is that a fox?

I never said you were an idiot, just that you weren't very studious.

It's kind of pointless to be studious when shit's simple as fuck.
I'll probably have to start trying next year though since my knowledge of mathematics doesn't extend to topology and shit.

You guys better thank meiru for translate this.

Are you the ESL

Where is this from?

Maybe she'd be popular if she had a short skirt like the other girls in the bottom right panel.

not saying I don't like her long skirt, but this seems a bit illogical

Yes

she found her true calling

Why are those sluts wearing short skirts inside school?

I once didn't study for a test until the morning of the test and got a 21/25

The inability for final year students to care is real.

For fuck's sake I didn't come here to be reminded I have to study for exams. Nice chapter.

>background noise
I never understood this.
Are people really uncomfortable with silence? Is this why they enjoy talking about irrelevant stuff all the time?

It's actually a thing that some generic background noise can help people concentrate, mostly by drowning out other distractions. That's why putting on the news or something you'd actually pay attention to is a very bad idea when trying for background noise.
That being said I find it perfectly okay working away in dead silence.

what mean 6/2?

2nd of June. Are you the ESL?

thanks!

>thinking month/day is not absolutely retarded
Kill urself, my man.

What's the meaning of ESL?
Non-english shitposter?

I want to catch up with this but I don't want to read I want moving pictures with sound.

English Second Language, yes it refers to people who can't speak english properly.
Not him but
>urself
Kill yourself my man

-E-nglish as a -S-econd -L-anguage

That not me. June 2 by my birthday.

GG!

Nico tanigawa yes both you guys if see this thread both you should go camping it do you good.

Remember it go by this. month/day.

I want to let Tomoko cheat off me during our English test.

>my body just keeps moving on it's own!
LEWD

I see your new to watamote.

I see you are new to Sup Forums
>your
also new to English, apparently

yes thanks!

Haha nawwww bro. I'm a seasoned veteran!

What's the problem with having English as a second language?
I've seen Americans suck more at their language than most of the ESL guys and no one bats an eye.

Nothing at all is wrong with having English as a second language, as long as it's not immediately fucking apparent because you barely know the language. Americans who speak like retards aren't all that welcome either. I'm an ESL, but I don't think that's easy to tell from my posts.
ESLs who type like ESLs need to get the fuck out because their posts are nigh incomprehensible and fucking annoying to read.

Having English as a second language it's not a problem.
This specific guy however is a problem. Just look at this thread

I love this picture

Sorry have Come up with better name for my threads.

Yes I know you get thing like this in my threads.

Please just take a university English course or something.

Ok I will do it.

Tomoko can dance around my pole anytime.

desu if Tomoko were real she'd actually be as much of a loser as she is in the story. Being pretty doesn't actually solve everything, contrary to /r9k/, if you act like an insane idiot.

no , his english is good

Your English ain't. Fuck off.

What if i like this insane idiot

>I haven't even cared about being popular lately

Even she realized it.

She almost got out.

my english tutor gonna hate this but only thing she dose is have sex with me.

no and why?

Lucky you.

Being a girl does though.

Maybe not if they're 14 or something. But by the time they're well into their 20's pretty much every girl can find someone.
Every guy could probably find someone too if it weren't for the fact that they have to ask 50+ girls first and get discouraged. But women just sit there and wait for someone to talk to them, what a piece of cake.

I like to think it's a nod to our reaction to the previous chapter.

>But women just sit there and wait for someone to talk to them, what a piece of cake.
That's impossible, because by this logic every guy would be taken too since there's about the same number of guys and girls.

One day she go on to my laptop and she see it a lot of Tomoko hentai and next day she cosplay as Tomoko.

>wanting baker-chan to cosplay
>implying she isn't perfect already

It like this.

She did some thing when she see all Tomoko hentai.

>saving tiny-ass tumblr thumbnails
dude seriously just get out.

this weekend I'm going camping .

hey, i've been here a long fucking time. Don't lump all of us with that retard.

I myself am an ESL, but I'm using ESL as a term for 'people who are so fucking obvious at being ESLs you wonder if they are actually capable of communication in their original language'

>when you realize the ESL is not only an ESL who can't speak English on the level of a baboon but is also a baiting retard
Why isn't he banned yet? Is he a janitor or something?

He's probably facebook underage
mods don't kinda ban for that shit, it should be left to self moderation but it's Sup Forums in 2016 so you know

>mods don't kinda ban for that shit
(user squints suspiciously for a moment before speaking)
This was a typo right
You aren't him with miraculously fixed English right