youtube.com/watch?v=9fWxCIi5PIw
hooktube.com/watch?v=EEGn2kkPnJA
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=zgpD__ldZc8
twitter.com/_blackintellect/status/908899509106651136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This fucking timeline

GAS EM

oy vey what the fuck are the filthy goyim doing in there?

>Trump is letting them literaly gas the jews
T cnn

Kristallnacht Episode 2?

link

youtube.com/watch?v=qsq4H_UjHoA

Reports coming in confirm roughly 6 million inside

OY VEY!

6 Gorillion

Anyone have the stream from inside the kike hive?

THE ROOF
THE ROOF
THE ROOF IS ON

I heard 5,999,999

Fucking hell they finally managed to tail antifa back to the secret lair

Can anyone confirm that it's oh four twenty local time? It sounds like they had better blaze it.

It's happening lads

Gentile negotiation, ladies and gentleman.

>HAPPENING :: St Louis police have protestors trapped in a synagogue

WE HAVE THE HOST I REPEAT WE HAVE FOUND THE HOST TEN FOUR SEND IN THE GAS

Post ending in trips turns on the gas.

Been gone from pol for a while, what's going on in stl?

A shoah.

They named their synagogue the Drunken Fish?

How do you leave?

What's going on? Who is protesting what and why are they in a synagogue.

Wait...none of this is real. I'm not watching a YouTube video of people chimping out in a synagogue containing .gifs of pickles and Charles Manson dancing that I was linked to on a Japanese tentacle rape forum. I'm obviously in a drug induced coma or something.
>This can't be reality

they’ll never get the nigger stench out

I wonder what "dead nigger storage" looks like in Hebrew.

SWAT team is going to zyklon b it

I had to check.
אחסון כושים מתים.

"Police are using Zyklon B to smoke out the pesky protesters."

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=9fWxCIi5PIw

speed up 1.25

goyim wont find me

The (((media))) is going to turn this into a "hurr durr it's like a second Kristallnacht" tomorrow.

Just watch, I can see Brooke Baldwin and Rachel Maddow lamenting the rise of the "Cop + Alt-Right union".

hooktube.com/watch?v=EEGn2kkPnJA

Just waiting for this to be turned around to Jews helping poor black people who dindu nuthin find shelter from the ebil gas cops.

Gotta step on the gas

Boooo gas the niggers and kikes out already. If the cops are going to be treated like they started Armageddon tomorrow they might as well.

Don't you know it is only ok to waco whitey.

O Y V E Y
Y
G
E
V
A
L
T

No, they're in the synagogue and filming the police outside.

wuldnt it be fantastico if a thousand fatty die?

Keked. The absolute STATE of this country since the 50's. Pic not necessarily related but I'm having a drink and don't wanna look too hard. It's my day off.

Didn't they spin that earlier this year or last year? Some title like "neo-nazis in cahoots with the police". I specifically remember it happening already.

Whats this protest about.
The US has so many I can not even keep track.

Cop killed a nig and got acquitted

hidden camera footage from inside the synagog youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

PUT ME IN THE IMAGECAP!

Holy shit kek

post stream link or GTFO

If they use gas to get them out I'm fucking done

Too drunk to green text and be witty but basically a negro in 2011 got shot by the cops because he was a junkie heroin dealer who got caught and tried to hit them with the car before going on a high speed chase. The cops was acquitted today and the nigs are nogging and ran into a jew kike church to hide from teargas. Now they are trapped in there surrounded by the cops. God I hope something pops off but it won't

Relevant flag bursting through the wall comic plox

The cops were* told you I was too drunk.

anyone got a live stream?

Sauce on this beautiful Aryan goddess?

anyone getting deja vu here?
niggers chimping out and retreating to a synagogue?
is this berenstein bear tier?
anyone else feeling this?

Drunkposters a best posters

... with limited effectiveness against the cockroaches

checked. Digits and ther niggers burn down with the jews in the baby rape temple.

Threadly reminder the government STILL lets people like this gather and cause disturbances but after white people got together ONCE and lit some tiki torches and chantted "Jews will not replace us" all white people who are not ashamed of being white are terrorists.
Threadly reminder that the only way it is possible to gather for whites without hoards of subhumans assulting them is now at a trump rally. And only at a trump rally.

We been rused

What are they protesting? I honestly don't know

ANUDDA ONE?

They're not protesting, they're agitating. They are pushing a dishonest and violence-engendering myth about murderous police officers killing innocent blacks with impunity, to try to "nudge" suggestible people into murdering cops, as has already happened multiple times.

Read the bread, nigger

A cop shot a nig who tried to run them over then later had a gun pointed at them months ago. People claimed he planted the gun despite the big having a mile long criminal history of heroin dealing and violent crime. A jury acquitted the cop yesterday.

They teargassed them in the Synagogue

>NEW REPORT
>11 GORILLION HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS BEING OPPRESSED BY GOYIM COPS

youtube.com/watch?v=zgpD__ldZc8

throwback

THEY'RE INSIDE THE TEMPLE OF Sup Forums'S FAVORITE PEOPLE

Cop killed an unarmed heroine dealer, tried to plant a gun when he realized he was unarmed, got caught, and got acquitted. But Sup Forums is okay with this because he was black.

i thought things were done for the night, is it still going on?

twitter.com/_blackintellect/status/908899509106651136

>repeating the retarded nigga side of the story because they want to stick it to whitey for enforcing law and order on lowlife thug nigga
not what the evidence shows at all

the star of david will gorge itself on clay

dude it happened like five years ago, back in 2012

The only fingerprints found on the gun were the cops. He planted it.

G-d's chosen people goyim!

Police murdering people without punishment. Cops receiving justice is a diamond dozen.

>Cop killed an unarmed heroine dealer
> But Sup Forums is okay with this because he was black.

I'm not racist, I'm okay with it because he's junkie enabling scum. And multiple prior felon who was caught with weapons before.

It was 2011. The City Attorney was leaving office and started these proceedings because she was leaving like a fucking bitch. Blame Jennifer Joyce.

FUCK YEAH!
Break out the napalm and go for twofer,

shocking. why are jews so predictable?

I like it.

So it begins

Is this real life /pol?

If a trip goes unwitnessed, does it even matter?

oy vey

No digits are wasted in the meme war senpai

haha
C'mon community clean up!
They're not smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.
>>ops are untouchable, if you're not part of the gov't gang you are lower than roaches to be rounded up and put down like stray dogs.
So he stopped and they still shot him? They say they found no dna evidence on the gun, only the cops, I guess after he handled it?
Yup, tells you who's running this gov, trump is only one man, outnumbered by like 1000 ppl
Exactly, that kind behavior should be outed and socially ostracized, but instead its praised cause people don't want to look bad the absolute state of the american pussy.
> then later had a gun pointed at them months ago
>months ago
lol, you just don't want cops to be held accountable for anything
I doubt he planted it, thats a risky move these days with all these eyes including camera's and some fellow cops completely not in the cult covering for each other. After the murder probably just searched the car and checked if it was real.

they're stealing all hte jew stuff, look out for black men offering low interest loans, they're stolen

WE GOT DA MEDIAS

Only his DNA was found on the gun too. And he walked back to his squad car during the middle of the search.

He planted the gun. And it's clearly not risky, since he got away with it.

Milton Berle once said that "the blacks have the rhythm, but the jews have the instruments".

Milton Berle had a fucking giant dick.
>14 inches long