Fucking kill yourself if you live in Maryland

Fucking kill yourself if you live in Maryland

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/college-park-maryland-wont-allow-non-citizens-to-vote-in-local-elections-after-all/article/2634648
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's time for me to move

hey that's where I go to college, it looks like I am famous now

Tom?

dude fuck yeah lets all drive up and elect whoever we want, lets wreck that shit inside out so they learn the hard way not to be retarded.
hope they enjoy having a dog for a mayor.

there's no way this is real or that that shit can actually hold up legally

I got to UMD to and I live in bethesda

fugg :DD :DDD

Yosemite Sam for Governor of Maryland

>blaming all of Maryland for what Montgomery and PG Counties do
They're purely bedroom counties for D.C. workers, so blame the Capitol. Meanwhile, go outside the Baltimore-Washington Corridor and Maryland is more vehemently racist than any state I've even been in.

It's 100% real but since it's "just local elections", it's all good apparently.

I guess that means that we can decide to only let whites vote for our county council elections, perhaps?

I say without sarcasm or humor that a dog would unironically be a better mayor than the past few mayors of Baltimore.

Of course it was College Park. Fucking kill me, please. I didn't choose to live here.

fuck this state.

Proof that i live in a world of shit.

so that means next election they have i can drive up there and vote right?

No need, the measure didn't actually pass. It was a 4-3 vote, but 6 yes votes were required.

washingtonexaminer.com/college-park-maryland-wont-allow-non-citizens-to-vote-in-local-elections-after-all/article/2634648

If you can find a jew involved in this, then I'll believe your jewish conspiracy theory.

So..... now Russians can just troll the voting booth and it would be legal...
OR
We could just go through the voting booth multiple times with different aliases, since they're undocumented anyway

Maryland is such a shit hole, fuck that state

>Fucking kill yourself if you live in Maryland
I think the tidal wave of El Salvadorans and their anchor babies are gonna do it first.

Don't kill yourself, kill them instead.

Ayo send me a ballot I want to vote.

UMD student here. They actually sent around workers today to residents basically saying, "woops! We lied! Illegals can't actually vote."

Because apparently amending the city charter requires a 6-1 or better vote and this vote was only 4-3.

Fugg I'm late to the party...

>inb4 reported to the hate-bias rapid-response team for posting to a mongolian basket weaving forum

Interestingly, while the measure would have allowed illegals to vote, homeless Americans (as pointed out by Tucker yesterday) would not be able to. You have to have a registered address in College Park.

Are you posting from Jimenez?

>It is common practice for demorats to register illegals to an address where they don't live to make them eligible to vote.

Imagine if your president was elected by students from other high schools and they elected the dumbest nigger student for shits and giggles.

Well we were already fucked to begin with. Since this place is packed tightly with south americans, negroes, pajeets, and gooks. Either way, voting for either side makes no difference. Except one wants to do it legally. Even if it means throwing your country into the toilet

>People who aren't in the country legally can legally influence domestic politics

HA!
hahahahaha.
Srsly nuke us pls.
Either you guys or Kim.

no need to imagine, it happened in 2008 and 2012

Literally the death of Democracy if the demos (the people) are not defined and protected.

I hate living here but it's not as shitty as Delaware.
If you think Maryland has a Moon-Cricket infestation, just cross the border into nog heav- I mean Delaware. Glass these two states.

Don't be racist goy. They have a say, too!

Execute your politicians.

I am serious. Sedition and treason both meet the required perimeters of the death penalty.

These people are OPENLY and LOUDLY saying that non-citizens that illegally entered this country may sway votes and who is in power. It is fucking treason. There is no single way about it. If your leaders want illegals to vote they want to remove your vote with dozens of illegals they wish to import.

At least in Delaware you don't pay sales tax. In Maryland they tax you for rain falling.

Nationality is a social construct.

Das stimmt.

That's why the Dem-globalists are using weaponized immigration to destroy white societies.

Immigration is a Trojan Horse filled with invaders...armed with votes for globalists.

this
politicians are going to start dying if they keep playing this game with people.

Is there a law preventing cats and dogs from voting ?
I'm being serious, if citizenship is no longer a requirement is there a law somewhere stating that only humans are allowed to vote ?

I don't believe it has ever been outlawed...

So we stand a stupid-ass candidate and then swarm the town to vote them in.

If it wasn't for the fact that there is no sales tax there, no White people would live there. It would just be 10,000 B.C, i.e a living zoo filled with evolutionary throwbacks.

Weren't there Clovis people living in Delaware in 10,000 BC?

>a living zoo filled with evolutionary throwbacks
Joe Biden roaming unchecked, fondling the young girls of helpless locals

that literally contradicts them being part of the united states.

ikr like what a bunch of speciesists

what? are humans THAT superior of a species to not allow ants to vote in elections?

i for one welcome our ant overloards

>i for one welcome our ant overloards
probably gonna elect some chink

I didn't choose to be born in the people's republic of maryland, I want to escape to west virginia some day

Super glad I left that shithole. I was stuck there for 5 years.

West Virginia, please annex Western Maryland, PLEASE!

bug people gonna bug

>Joe "Raping Little Girls" Biden
How is this piece of shit not in prison being analraped?

Same reason these aren't.

>suddenly millions more of right wing votes
>as it was prophesied

ehhh

when those NWO conspiracy theories from the 80s were legit

Nah, Bladensburg.