How do you feel about balloon tits in skintight bodysuits?

How do you feel about balloon tits in skintight bodysuits?

Should be great but is awful in Horizon.

Oh man, Horizon Season 3 when?

Looks uncomfortable.

why?

Everything is great in skintight bodysuits.

What about asses in skintight bodysuits?

Depends on if the wearer has a body that makes it work. One example would be Klan Klang's klangklangs, since you can picture her whole body being very firm.

I want to slice those tits off and roast them like marshmallows

Human flesh does not roast like marshmallows.

I like them quite a bit.

balloon tits do

My fetish. Too bad no season 3.

Love it.

what's not to like?

I find them disgusting because I am not sexually attracted to cows.

Baffling we didn't get it already. Both S1 and S2 sold like snack bowls at a stoner party, and there's a lot of material to work with. They can do 2 more 13 episode seasons easily.

I never understood the plot in horizon.
They are trying to recreate history, what is this supposed to mean? Why is everyone magical? Why is nothing being explained? Why does my sub fly away?

>humans gain tech that makes them gods or some shit
>end up destroying themselves so hard they lose said tech
>decide to recreate history so maybe they'll rediscover it

But this way of thinking is ridicoulous. "Science" doesn´t work that way.

only good with erect nipples

The recreation is really just a way to keep from killing each other long enough to reinvent the tech.

They're trying to retrace their steps through history, and have enough people to still experience it.

It's what the Testament is telling them to do, but it's only giving them info up to 100 years ahead of them.

I live for this

The same way I feel about delicious flat chests in skintight bodysuits.

I love them.

I'll give you the condensed reason.

They've used their still very advanced tech to alter fate so that they will get to the point they want. After that the question is how do they make sure humanity survives till then. Out of all the possible routes they have they know only one where humanity doesn't get destroyed and thats the one they've already taken.

Balloon tits turn me off. I prefer it when there is some sagging since the breasts look completely fake otherwise.

Boneriffic.

ERECT NIPPLES
SKINTIGHT BODYSUITS
BALLOON TITS

Just great when they're done well.