AWAN IT SCANDAL DISCUSSION

Here we fucking goooo!
Ignore shills, don't quote them, it's how they get paid.

1) archive.is/7QR8c
>Banned for giving a falsified image of network setup to avoid detection, February 2nd, 2017.
>AG Of California Becerra was in transition from his old job to new, tried to scrub his stuff, but it was all frozen due to investigation. He's now caught up in this.

2)archive.is/7oW6F
>Judge is corrupt as fuck and is suppressing all the major evidence, essentially. Same with the prosecution team; working together to quash as much dirt as they can so the measly bank fraud charge is all that he is tried for.

3)archive.is/ze33r
>Hina Alvi, wife of Awan, has agreed to return to the USA "some time near the end of September" (23rd lol) For a plea deal/immunity to hopefully reveal a lot more.
~~~~~~~
youtube.com/watch?v=ECQqGbqET0Y
>USMC SSgt Andre Taggart speaking about personal dealings with Awan himself, plus finding all that hardware in the garage then reporting it to the FBI when a congressional letter was mailed to the home in Awan's wife's name.
>Skip to around 12:00 minute mark for info.
~~~~~~~
>Next hearing for Awan is on Thursday, October 5th.
Now we wait.

congress.gov/nomination/115th-congress/613?q={"search":["Jessie K. Liu"]}&r=1
>United States Attorney for Federal cases based out of Washington, DC district. Picked by Trump himself. She's a big puzzle piece in place now.

QRD for newfags:
>14 year long spy-ring being operated by numerous Pakistani spies within our congress.
>Top secret info, money, weapons, drugs being shipped back and forth from Pakistan to USA harbors.
>Navy and Air Force are in on it too.
>Owned many shady businesses (Cars International A) for trafficking purposes
>11 different aliases.
>Arrested on July 25th 2017 at Dulles Airport by FBI as he attempted to flee the country.

>Shills will post 45 seconds after thread creation.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/house-committee-on-the-judiciary-petition-for-the-impeachment-of-district-judge-tanya-s-chutkan-re-usa-v-awan
change.org/p/house-committee-on-the-judiciary-no-immunity-for-imran-awan-and-his-alleged-co-conspirators
change.org/p/philip-g-kiko-halt-congressional-push-of-bulk-data-to-cloud-hosting-pending-resolution-of-awan-scandal
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-25/wasserman-schultz-it-aide-arrested-dulles-airport-while-attempting-flee-country
dailycaller.com/2017/07/26/imran-awans-lawyer-is-long-time-clinton-associate/
youtube.com/watch?v=g_EK3EfxWlM
documentcloud.org/documents/3900669-Awan-Imran-Complaint-and-Affidavit.html)
cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/imran1200.png
youtube.com/watch?v=gsmmztEDJ2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Jason Goodman.

Damn, wasn't 45 seconds, it was 3 minutes.

here we go again another hoax for goyim to chew on from the dancing Israelis.

change.org/p/house-committee-on-the-judiciary-petition-for-the-impeachment-of-district-judge-tanya-s-chutkan-re-usa-v-awan
change.org/p/house-committee-on-the-judiciary-no-immunity-for-imran-awan-and-his-alleged-co-conspirators
change.org/p/philip-g-kiko-halt-congressional-push-of-bulk-data-to-cloud-hosting-pending-resolution-of-awan-scandal
don't sign any of these

What are you talking about the accounts are well known also the fate of the classified mails.

They are criminals, there's an FBI report that says so.

Bump, we're getting slid.

Bamf for great justice.

lol, all the shit they feed us is games for goyim. name one thing they focus amounts to any truth? seth rich, Charlottesville, hilliary going to jail, high profile pedos going down, it's BS. games for goy to circle jerk to, while they rob you and fuck you over. when the iwan shit show is the next seth rich come here and say user was right. wakey goy.

Thanks, kind user.

I accept that deal, I will remember this moment, user.
However, if we happen to be right, we get the biggest 'told you so' moment in history.
Either way, should be fun to watch it all go down.

we need anons in the DC Virginia area to start knocking on doors of the properties owned by Awan. interview his tenants, former tenants

already 2 of them have broken big leads

I would, but I live across the country lol
That, and I wouldn't have the balls to do that

I hear ya
this is actually the greatest chance there is to bring down a good chunk of the deep state

love updated awan info

Fun, isn't it.

bumpity bump, more need to see and spread the Awan case.

Bump

>AG Of California Becerra was in transition from his old job to new, tried to scrub his stuff, but it was all frozen due to investigation
What is he charged with?

>Hina Alvi, wife of Awan, has agreed to return to the USA "some time near the end of September" (23rd lol) For a plea deal/immunity to hopefully reveal a lot more.
>wife of awan
>reveal a lot more
Why is this even likely to happen user it's his wife

When do the dominoes start falling

bump

good luck

They wont

Important stuff, have a bump

Is Awan /ourguy/ tho?

No. And may he hang as a traitor.

He's trying to weasel out of this by getting immunity deals to sell out DWS and beyond. Hero back at his home, traitor to us.

Bump

Bump for justice, bump for the children, bump for God.

I meant will he spill the beans for us?
More like Traitor to them?

I even heard a theory that he let the police catch him on purpouse, so he made sure to take too much money to the airport, to be catched.

Imran Awan Debbie Wasserman Schultz in 2005 for IT work.

dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

here, she's using (((diversity))) to threaten the US Capitol Police Chief for the return of a laptop believed to belong to Awan
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA (skip to 2:44)
Surprise, the laptop belongs to DWS!

July 24th, reports emerge that the FBI had siezed a number of "smashed hard drives" and other computer equipment from the residence Imran Awan
Turns out the home was rented to US Marine Andre Taggart (a black Democrat) who's wife worked for NCIS.

July 25th, Imran is arrested at Dulles Airport trying to leave the country.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-25/wasserman-schultz-it-aide-arrested-dulles-airport-while-attempting-flee-country

DWS fires Imran the next day.

Awan's lawyer is Chris Gowen, a long-time Clinton associate. Gowen claims (((Islamophobia))) as the reason for the case.

September 12th, via CrowdSource:
Imran Awan maintained a chain of computer servers in the basement and locked garage area of a home at 4809 Sprayer St in Alexandria, VA that Imran and wife Hina Alvi rented to
Laurel Everly in 2014/2015. Everly provided photos and video
Everly interview with CrowdSource's Jason Goodman:

it's unlikely that he would, considering the minor charges id say he will go for a plea deal because they can and will slap him with charges the minute he tries to /ourguy/

House Democrats may have been involved in espionage ring!

Imran Awan, a Pakistani national was hired by Debbie Wasserman Schultz in 2005 for IT work. He soon expanded his business to nearly 80 House Democrats, many on Intelligence or Military committees.

here, she's using (((diversity))) to threaten the US Capitol Police Chief for the return of a laptop believed to belong to Awan
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA (skip to 2:44)
Surprise, the laptop belongs to DWS!

In late July, reports emerge that the FBI had siezed a number of "smashed hard drives" and other computer equipment from the residence rented to US Marine Andre Taggart (a black Democrat) who's wife worked for NCIS.
[link to interview]

July 24th, Imran is arrested by FBI at Dulles Airport trying board a flight to Pakistan (via Qatar) after wiring $283,000 from the Congressional Federal Credit Union to two individuals in Faisalabad, Pakistan. (documentcloud.org/documents/3900669-Awan-Imran-Complaint-and-Affidavit.html)
He's charged with Bank Fraud as a placeholder for more serious charges.

DWS fires Imran the next day.

Awan's lawyer is Chris Gowen, a founding partner of Gowen, Rhoades, Winograd and Silva law firm, with offices in Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia, PA.
His official bio on the firm’s web site notes that he “left the Public Defender’s office to work for former President William Jefferson Clinton and then-Senator Hillary Clinton. Chris was a fact checker for President Clinton’s memoir, My Life.”

“He also served as a traveling aid for President Clinton’s national and international trips. Chris finished his tenure with the Clintons by directing the advance operations for then-Senator Hillary Clinton during her 2008 presidential campaign.”

Gowen claims (((Islamophobia))) as the reason for the case.

September 12th, via CrowdSource:
Imran Awan maintained a chain of computer servers in the basement and locked garage area of a home at 4809 Sprayer St in Alexandria, VA that Imran and wife Hina Alvi rented to
Laurel Everly in 2014/2015. Everly provided photos and video
Everly interview with CrowdSource's Jason Goodman:

here's Awan with Bill Clinton
cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/imran1200.png

How long until a big fish gets arrested?

Did Imran outjew the jews? Outblackmailed? They will kill his family for this.

BUMP

Ty for your work user

BUMP: Real Actually Thread On Sup Forums Holy SHIT

Bump cunt

So the Awans were a CIA recruitment for them to dreg as much info as they can for blackmail purposes and political movements of politicians not willing to work with them?
>use foreigner
>pay him big to do this
>when shit goes down, finger gets pointed at his heritage/foreigner status
>CIA gets no dirt on them

Glad to help spread information and keep good threads alive, it's the best I can do.

Have a rare young Chelsea Clinton

From what I've read and what I can gather. Awan was not liked by his family to him he is a known fraud and cheat who will do anything for money. The dems have no personal integrity but they have lots of money so he fits in with them. DWS likely used him to spy on her constituents to get dirt on all of them a blackmail them to hold party lines. Basically making whoever owns all the dirt makes all the decisions... Or else.

Awan wants to get out of this to be with his wife and children, exposing all this makes him a dead man walking family included. That's why he needs this immunity deal, can't say for sure it will save him from killers though.

As far as loyalty goes Awan works for the highest bidder the dems lost and are losing power, he saw the writing on the wall and now he's trying to get out unscathed.

We'll see what happens but I guarantee you people will die over this and when you're in a corner with nowhere to go that's when things get ugly.

another slide thread to detract from trump scandals.... sigh SAGE

bump fuck pakis

His wife is more likely to. Why the fuck else would she risk everything when she got away to Pakistan just to come back to the states and into custody.

interdesting

Because someone on the dems side will kill her and her children in Pakistan. Better in FBI custody at least they'll try to keep her alive to hear her testimony.

>Top secret info, money, weapons, drugs being shipped back and forth from Pakistan to USA harbors.
>Navy and Air Force are in on it too.
>11 different aliases.
Wher is proofs

Especially with her husband being caught, that increases her likely hood of being assassinated in retaliation of his testimony. She couldn't stay alive and in Pakistan.

>Judge is corrupt as fuck and is suppressing all the major evidence
So it's nothing as usual?

My last few threads on this were auto saged or archived after 10 posts, I'm trying..

IT WUH HURR TURN DRUMPH

why is he holding his hands like a secret service agent. could it be hes had some training?

Bumpu

>people will die over this
>wew
good post here I think, can you tell us a bit morea about what you mean by this, is pic related I any way involved in your thoughts so far?

the slide threads in Sup Forums the past week or so has been especially heavy. I try to bump these Awan threads as much as I can. I try to bring it up at work. It's hard to explain to people the size and scope and implications of this is.

MUH TURN

I feel the same way, but I've gotten it explained to a bunch of people and they are starting to recognize the name more and more. I'm trying.

DRUUUMPH

Exactly. Let's hope this scandal will start the domino effect

Is there evidence this is being pursued as more than a simple fraud case exclusive to Awan bros?

the best thing regular shits like us can do is try to talk about it with those in our sphere of influence. That's grassroots i guess

The way I see it is DWS working with Clinton since 08 used Awan to get dirt and blackmail on other members of congress for assured party loyalty (let's face it the only way she could be tolerated is with blackmail of this caliber) she lost, Awan has the money already and instead of playing very dangerous games where you could be disposed of any moment he wants out like any sane man would, and he's got no loyalty to anything other than his life and the money.

Well Awan has lots of data on (((them))). The question is, does he only want to save his ass, or does he want to bring (((them))) down in the process.

Not sure, but it really feels that way. Awan is the lowman on the totem pole. If he and/or his wife squeals, that should start a domino effect of possibly DWS or Susan Rice squealing, and then on up the chain. and yes he has/had a looooooot of data on (((them))). I posted all the info I saved in my earlier posts.

woohoo
we got some patsy
so satisfying

Um delet this right now please you guys really weren't supposed to find out

diddnt she make you fuck her in missionary position?

This goes back to when the dems supported Obama over her in 08 that's why they needed Awans blackmail that's why they rigged the convention. I just thank God everyday that Trump won, who knows what horrible shit could have gone down with that demon at the helm, certainly nothing good for the republic.

post her tits

DELET THIS

Daily caller reported he was so close with DWS that he had access to her personal IPads and notebooks while she ran DNC..Didn't the DNC get hacked..Yep...Didn't DWS have friendship going back years with Podesta and he was hacked and supposedly fell for a bullshit six grade level phishing scam...Yippers..This goat fucker would be the NUMBER ONE suspect in any hack of democrats..Yep...

>TURN

So whatever happened to the laptop DWS was threatening that police chief about? Also all of those harddrives that marine found while renting awan's old place?

Hey remember Russia? Me neither lol. AWAN is the real Happening

In Jesus name please bring the darkness into the light, amen

Every day it appears more and more we have invented a special kind of net. The little fish get caught but the big ones just swim away...

>Same with the prosecution team

One name: Steven Wasserman (brother of Debbie).

What did you expect. I said from the beginning he needs to be kicked far away from this case. Why this hasn't happened yet I fuck don't know.

>
>In Jesus name please bring the darkness into the light, amen

"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." -Matthew 18:19

AMEN.

youtube.com/watch?v=gsmmztEDJ2M

His name was Seth Rich. Maddcow is making fun of him. Really rustles the jimmies.

I'm trying, but I can't delete a thread :(

BUMPING BECAUSE THE AWAN CASE IS THE KEY TO EVERYTHING AND THE SHILLS KNOW IT

>>

Funny thing is we knew all this long before you idiots at the deep state.

Cute

Well, that image will haunt my nightmares for the next few nights, thanks.

top kek it will be a fine addition to my collection, Here have a Chlesea Clinton