What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/19/business/international/japan-economy-deflation-prices.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's gonna suck my dick and only mine.

Probably talking about some shitty jap only candy.

Why is her upper lip sticking out so much?

Asian feature. Asians have protruding upper lips because of how their teeth are shaped.

Got stung by a bee and is having an anaphylactic reaction.

Asians don't have nostrils either, as you can clearly see in this anime.

Protruding upper lips are found in literally every anime that has a semblance of realism in it's artstyle though. Other features might be more or less stylized/idealized.

BITCH DOES THIS ON PURPOSE

She's going to kiss it and make it better

she was going to suck my dagashi

Hue

HOTaru a slut. A SLUUUUUUUUUUT! Think your little japanese umaibo can content her? Like joke. She love big hot dark amerikan chocolate deep in her hole. Your little candy can't satisfy her anymore.

More!

Sex with Hotaru is dangerous. She can eat your dick accidentally.

There is no more.
> accidentally

Kill yourself newfag

Italians are the opposite of Asians

Will we ever see a girl this hot again?

That's because japs are sissy fuckboys while italians are manly as fuck.

I liked her reaction to Tou accidentally seeing her naked.

>manhands

Why she's always sweaty? not only there.

Because she is a hot girl.

What would she think of this?
nytimes.com/2016/05/19/business/international/japan-economy-deflation-prices.html

>But what about the child who had exactly 120 yen to buy two Garigari-kun popsicles for himself and his little sister? Now they can only get one!
>Hotaru bursts into tears as she imagines onii-chan giving the popsicle he wanted to his imouto
>Even in these trying times, he still remains a good brother!

But that's inflation and not deflation. Deflation would revolve around kids waiting for sweets to become cheaper so they can buy more of them for the same money.

Oh. I was basing that on what the article stated. The popsicles went up to 70 yen from 60 yen; a "rare price rise", it said.

How can you read the article? I'm only getting a login screen.

Works fine for me, try adblock or changing your browser.

Well, I do have NoScript and AdBlock Plus running, so there might be something between them that's bypassing the login screen.

Here's the title: "In Japan’s Slow Economy, Rare Price Rise Prompts Surplus of Remorse"

Maybe you'll be able to find an alternate source to read the story? The article talks about how the popsicles haven't had any price raises for about a quarter century and even then, this recent raise was debated for about eight years or so.

I switched from uBlock to ABP and still get it.
Maybe I'm not blocking cookies good enough.