Bleach 674

It's out.
readms.com/r/bleach/674/3410/1

How many times Orihime said Kurosaki-Kun?

Why is Orihime in this fight? Even Yhwach has commented on it. There has to be a reason she is at the presumed final boss fight.

kubo's rounding up all the characters for that one last fight. it's near boys. i can feel it.

Stay in one thread niggers.

fate.
Also her power is technically a big fuck you to that whole prediction and fixed timeline bullshit

That one is shit for prompting new discussion. Besides, it's an Aizen thread, not a new chapter thread.

thats not even the proper thread dumbass

Twice?

also
>...

Post your face when everything was an over 1000 years long Keikaku by Yawach.

What would be the next meta-keikaku? Ichibei's?

If we stay on the fight next chapter, I think we'll actually get a few more words from Orihime. I really, really hope that she doesn't get relegated to being a Kurosaki-kun bot.

Soul King's

That Aizen's betrayal was part of his keikaku.

He did say everything had to line up perfectly and Aizen was involved in that.

>So, they teleported to the vanderreich using one fo those quincy teleportation devices, but as the vanderreich is now located in the royal realm they got into the royal realm without having a key... is that more or less how it went?

Yeah, seems so.

to add to this, it's the same gate that Uryu told Ichigo and co to use before Toofsy showed up. It's called the Gate of the Sun or something

wrong, the royal realm is the vandenreich not the other way around. it's why they needed no bullshit key like the squad 0.

Didn't Toofsy say he destroyed them all? It had something to do with the medallions. It'll be interesting to get more backstory on Soken.

WOW.. and she said nothing more..?

And this happening too, and Urahra and Mayuri, which needed of the promotion of Hikifune, etc

I'm glad kubo is acknowledging how much a bizarre freak of nature Ichigo actually is

Not they say it on the same page, it's a gate ryuuken's old man placed and used to leave the vanderreich when he was expelled.

the fuck?

Why are you even here, did you even read the chapter?

She did say 'wait' as well.

SOON REUNION!!
... As Urahara said

Is this building up to "all the nakama vs. Ywach" or are Chad and Uryuu going to be left out?

I think the most interesting thing about this chapter is how Ichigo is recklessly running towards Yhwach, putting both himself and Orihime in danger.
Even Yhwach pointed this out on a previous page. What is Ichigo's plan?

I think Chad will be dealing with the statues for the rest of the story. Renji and Rukia are going to have to pass both Chad/Ganju and Ishida, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

And that Tousen and Gin had to betray as well and we know Gin's betrayal is due to Rangiku getting raped, so her rape was also keikaku.

Literally everything is his keikaku.

>What is Ichigo's plan?
Being a Leeroy Jenkins moron like always.

But instead of yelling his own name Orihime does that for him.

He is being reckless as usual and someone (probably Rukia) is going to have to snap him out of it. There's no point in delegating defense/healing to Orihime if you're not gonna let her defend/heal you.

I think yawach transformed or mixed the royal realm and the vanderreich into his own quincy royal realm.

>chapter 629 was called gate fo the sun

Rukia was looking good in this chapter

I've been noticing the raining in a single panel after next, is it about Masaki Kurosaki?

Kubo doesn't really want to show it right away but surely at this pace, might take a month to get the whole point across.

CALLED IT
FUCKING CALLED IT
REAL LAST QUINCY UP IN THIS BITCH NOW

I don't think he has a plan, and to be honest, I think when Rukia gets there, she may say some brief words to him, and he'll straighten out. I know it sounds cliche, and it's been done before, but it's what I expect.

That good character is Inoue...

Yamamoto losing his arm and refusing orihime's help to restore it was too?

Not that yamamoto having both hands had mattered though but...
god damn it.

it's a little hard to tell, be the emblem appears to be the same as the one Bazz, Jizzelle and Liltotto used earlier. I imagine the gates aren't necessarily fixed, and Grandpa Ishida stole one when he left ages ago

That's the thing, why bring her along? Ichigo should have just told her to help Chad. Better yet, tell her to help out Ishida who is going against the second in command.

So that Rukia and Renji can snap him out of it.
PRobably they will try to freeze Yhwach with Rukia's bankai since its absolute 0 then it wont work. After that we will get some NUMBER ONE scene

Why cant Yhwach see why Ori is there?
His eyes are opened

Rain has always been symbolic of Ichigo's insecurities because of his mother. It would make sense that because he's struggling and because he's being reminded of his mom that there are references to that symbolism.

>yfw he pulls old ass quincy techniques that Ishida did not know yet

He'll pull a Let Stilz or some shit?

Rukia was looking good in this chapter

Literally. Everything.

Remember that time Chad's powers were said to be from Hell, but he got them from Ichigo, who is similar to Keikaku-San, which makes the Hell Powers actually Quincy Powers.

Now remember all the way back at the beginning the random ghost that got sent to Hell and this was before Chad got his powers?

Keikaku.

Yhwach said he isn't using the Almighty.

of course.
that last panel on the page here is him looking up at rain too.
He's thinking about how his mom died, and that's why he's being so damn impulsive.

I'm starting to think that this isn't going to end with Ichigo beating the big bad, but with Isshin showing up with the ghost of Masaki.

>not keeping to biggest slut near you

topkek mate, all he does is securing that she does not rape ishida

everyone fucking called it

Rain pours down for him. For everyone else the sun is rising

>and it's been done before, but it's what I expect.
Kubo wouldn't do that again, would he?

If Rukia goes bankai again, especially against Ywach, it will probably put her in mortal danger because we've already seen it once before and been made aware of its weaknesses.

People can talk about Orihime catching death flags but that would be on a whole other level.

So fast colored!!

I don't think Rukia will go bankai, especially considering how dangerous it is.

She's an observer, user.

Think of it this way, there was a chapter near the very beginning of the series where Orihime is walking alongside Ichigo and Rukia, and she's looking a little down, a statement shows up
"I didn't notice it at the time but..."

And it's never brought up again, period.
What if Orihime's main purpose in the manga is to be the observer to Ichigo and Rukia's story?

Maybe she's relaying this story to her grand kids about her amazing adventures from when she was a young woman.

DO IT KUBO

>Rukia gets killed using her bankai
>Orihime heals her up

magical

Yamamoto having 2 hands would mean Yama wouldnt have gone soft and would wipe out the Quincy alone

I see little reason to assume Ichigo specifically brought her with him for a particular reason. It's more likely that Kubo decided she should be there to develop as a character or because of some other plot point that has yet to be revealed.

still would have had his bankai stolen

where the fuck is the rain pouring in this chapter?

OMG... Awesome!!

The Keikaku Continues

There will be something that lets her to use it better, maybe a shield from Orihime.
We can't know that for sure, Ywach said he was the only person strong enough to steal his bankai and Yama had gone soft. If he was as strong as in his rape years he might wipe the floor with him too

I got nothing against ichiruki but

>filler

It took me a while to find it. It's in the last panel of this page >

>Yhwach's keikaku game is so strong he could even keikaku filler episodes

Kubo once said he considers all fillers canon

Of course Nisekoi posters regurgitate the most innate and clichéd romance plot

Also episodes HitsuKarin??

Great now we just need Tessai to teleport himself into the plot
right Kubo.....
Kubo?

Why wouldn't she help Chad? With his record, it seems obvious that he would need more help than Ichigo.
Maybe she'll show us something before the Shinigamis save the day. Who knows.

>Innate
>Natural

I'm glad Himefags don't know how to read a dictionary.
Stay salty though.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is an Himefag.

Chad is strong enough to take care of fodder and Ichigo is the only one with any hope of defeating Yhwach

Even the Bounts

that is renji and rukia running through rubble

That's what Yhwach once you to think, fillers are actually the canon and the canon is actually the filler and the movies are actually the mango.

The keikaku is beyond you.
The most glorious master of all, even Checkmate was his keikaku.

Chad has never had trouble with fodder.

This chapter only needed an Aizen panel and a "behind you" one to be 100% pure unfiltered kubo.

first page, you should see some sprinkle waters start to happen. 3rd page, soft raining there and 6th page, rains on your view of point from looking at the sky.

>Tessai

YES PLEASE, he may appear to help nel transport urahara and co out of the poison bubble.

Arrancar fruit Tree was fodder tho

Oh shit, you're right. Good eyes, user.

Thats pretty likely to happen Tessai coming and saving the day with teleports and za warudo

>Ryuuken enters the fray
Fucking yes, his swag is only second to Aizen, can't wait to see him fight again.

Tessai is too powerful to have in the plot
He can just teleport, time stop and stab anyone who wants in the brain

Ichigo is getting flooded by sadness then, the very thing zangetsu/yawach told him he hated the most... is this ichigo's plan to defeat him?

can it work?

>shitposting shipfags
Every single time.

>develop as a character
She hasn't done that yet. Ichigo placed his confidence in her and she hasn't followed through. Well, that's mainly a moot point considering how silly Ichigo is fighting right now.
>plot point that has yet to be revealed.
That might be interesting, I think the next chapter will tell us a lot.

>tessai too powerful

>Ichibei
>Yawach

>Denying Ichiruki
>Calling others shitposters
2/10 made me (you)

he is trying to scope out the abilities of his opponent. Ichigo is tanky as fuck, and he has a sustain/defense support. As long as Ichigo avoids critical hits, he can keep trying to break Yhwach's defense and hopefully trade some damage.

No, but the fact that I mentioned nothing about romance in my original post and the response of yours talking about an "innate and cliched romance" hints that mentioning Ichigo and Rukia together, with or without mention of a relationship, irked you enough to bitch about it. Sounds like a Himefag thing to do.

Deny all you want, but Bleach is Ichigo and Rukia's story, it's why they're considered the two MCs.

This one is approved by Kubo so it's alright.

Rukia is nice an easy to colour

Stop shit posting, holy shit. How hard is it for you to discuss the chapter for at least six hours after it has been posted?
You can't go 1 hour without shipping? Fuck off.

HERE COMES BIG PAPA KUROSAKI

TO WIN HIS SON BACK

FROM WEIRD PERVERT NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR DAD

I wasn't even the original poster. Chill. People are allowed to disagree with you.

Ichibei is on a different level.
Ywach cant even use kidou anyway, and Almighty wouldn't be helpful against time stop
Only reason Ichibe didn't stop time against him is for plot reasons