>>141715597

Additional part:

youtube.com/watch?v=F67ivTB5Vx4

How can people defend this flip-flopping?

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca-profiles
youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off shareblue, we support Trump and trust him on DACA. A few thousand children is nothing if he can secure taxcuts or other important legislation.

Speak for yourself. I don't.

Fucking retard.

>thinks shareblue pushes principled conservative views now
>thinks shareblue wants Trump to keep his campaign promises

K.

I supported Trump for what he initially ran on, now he is Obama-lite and you're okay with this.

Hundreds of thousands of criminals and their kids are being rewarded, these same people take American jobs, use fake SS cards for gibs, get free college and healthcare, and illegally vote democrat.

>few thousand
More like 2 million
migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca-profiles

>shareblue trying to divide and conqeur
im loyal forever retards you wont be able to break me

That's great. I'm against this. I think it's a fucking stupid idea.

>shareblue supports deporting illegals
wtf I love shareblue now

LOYALTY TO THE IDEA NOT THE MAN.

I unironically am beginning to think that retards that post about forever loyalty as Trump moves left and scream "shareblue" against conservative outrage at this move are the shareblue shills.

>loyal after a flip flop
Then you're a cuck. If Trump literally became Hillary Clinton you'd still support him. You have no principles.

AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

This isn't always the case. There are extenuating circumstances.

I know a highly decorated combat vet active duty Sailor whose wife is from Ecuador. They met in the US when she had overstayed a visa. They later married and now have two kids. When she applied for citizenship she was denied when in their investigation they discovered her previous dishonesty. Their children are obviously citizens, but she's been protected by DACA. They are legit worried about possible deportation and my buddy might be rotating back overseas again.

No doubt she did fuck up a little, but she is a loyal military wife, has education, no criminal history, no welfare, etc. It's a fucked up situation for them and if Trump is smart enough to know there will be similar situations to this that must be handled dynamically then I would support that decision.

>no criminal history
>staying the country illegally

K.

She needs to go back and then import legally, she doesn't get special favors because you know her anchor husband. She is a criminal.

>I'm worried that a criminal will face criminal punishment
I'm worried about the law abiding European immigrants waiting in line for a green card they'll never get because criminals like your friends wife break the law and pump out future democrats to take away my liberties.

Denial
>you are here
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

what a time to be a lie

>no doubt she did fuck up
>extenuating circumstances

You're actually retarded. Off yourself.

He ran almost entirely on halting Immigration, this is a Stab in the Back!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc

You know with all these shilly pro-trump cucks like this faggot I'm starting to wonder if there's a republican equivalent of CTR/Shareblue spamming this board.

Both of you, demokikes and republicucks, fuck off.

>if criminals are my friends, the President should personally make an exception for them, even if it includes an incidental exception for hundreds of thousands of other illegals.

What are you even saying? That she should be allowed to stay and say fuck all to those waiting in line legally? Fuck the Nation's laws because it will inconvenience your friend's chick.

Holy shit thats gold. Great post Keki I take back all that i said about your terrible memes.

>criminal

>Lumping a Navy SEAL wife in with niggers and ms13 beaners because she overstayed a visa 2 months (while still paying income tax and never receiving welfare).

Ok faggot. Rigid black and white policies are for commie nations. Ask any judge or LEO.

I voted for no amnesty at all. I didn't vote for fucken mass amnesty his whole campaign was throw out the illegals and make shut in America again . Not even nigger Obama did mass fucken amnesty.

Dont say this is some 4d chess bullshit either its a fucken betrayal.

>been here years
>pretending it is only 2 months she has overstayed

Don't change your story. Your friend's lying chick has been illegal for a long time and doesn't give enough of a fuck about the Nation or its laws to do anything about it.

Oh she only broke the law a little because you know her and you're friends with her anchor husband.

No, there is no little pregnant and there is no little breaking of the law. You either respect the Nation's laws or you don't. She doesn't. Your faggot ex-SEAL friend doesn't. And you don't.

Exceptions make the rule, and you don't make rules only around those exceptions. No special favors for your criminal friends because then everyone gets amnesty because everyone has a bullshit story.

They all go back, because we prioritize the people that didn't knowingly overstay and abuse their visa like your cunt friend.

>we can pick and choose which laws to follow
>because there are murderers out there, I can break other laws with impunity
>I have friend feels so muh sentiment is an argument

I actually hate people like you. When it happens people like you will be the first to go.

>"B-but what if illegals have no place to go?"
They'll just have to figure out something like the MILLIONS OF HOMELESS AMERICANS.

How come this fucking media shithead isn't crying his fucking eyes out about the MILLIONS OF HOMELESS AMERICANS who are ignored while the government throws away BILLIONS OF DOLLARS on ILLEGALS and TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS on fighting wars for Israel?

>Ok faggot. Rigid black and white policies are for commie nations. Ask any judge or LEO.
Are you fucking retarded? If someone breaks the law and gets caught they have to be charged and prosecuted. This isn't a game of play favorites and suck my dick and maybe I don't charge you.

Getting good grades and being a good goy doesn't mean you get to break the law. At best the judge might reduce your sentance after you've been convicted, that's it.