vocaroo.com/i/s1YiIW63YH5T
youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE GRIPSPILL

BU BU BUT WHYYY RICK

I'M NIGGER RIIIIIIIICK

*BURP* HOL, HOL UP MORTY!
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A WATERMELON MORTY!
WATERMELLLLLLLLOOOOONN RICK!

HOLY FUCK I HAVE HIGH IQ SO I TOTALLY GET THE JOKE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WUBBALUBBADUBDUB I HATE JEWS

RICK ÜLAN HASTAN

ITS JUST SOMETHING RICK TALKS ABOUT WHEN HE IS BLACK OUT DRUNK!

*BLURP* M-morty, the holocaust's a hoax, Morty! I was there! It-i-i-it was pretty good livin', far as labor camps go, Morty, *blurp*.

i want a dimensional portal gun

Oh jeez.

I turned myself into a woman, Morty! I'm tranny Rick!

>I turned myself into a person of color to understand the injustices other people face every day Morty!

quote real?

let's just troll reddit into thinking that it's real

No. Rick can't travel through time, only through dimensions.
>but couldn't he just travel to a dimension where time started later
Yeah, probably, but that's a pretty stupid fucking explanation.

If Reddit(or whoever Sup Forums's boogeyman is now) could understand 90% of the points Rick and Morty makes they wouldn't champion it like they do.

Don't ask questions, Morty. Just be impressed.

I'm Nigger Riiiiick!! I'm so unironically glad my iq and understanding of theoretic physics is high level enough to love Rick and Morty. Feels good.

Hey! Did you ever want to hold a Nigger fold? I got one right here. Grab my Nigger flap. Squeeze it, grab n squeeze n tug on my Nigger flap.

I'M NIGGER RIIICK!! I TOLD YOU IT WAS THE DARKEST SEASON, MORTY!! IT'S AS DARK AS MY NIGGER FLAPS!!

In episode 1 when he goes to get the broken leg serum, he's absolutely dilating time or some shit. Either that or he was just making up a whole story about the portal gun being out of juice like in the ice t episode. Just to make Morty shove megaseeds up his ass.

No. He went to a dimension where they were more technologically advanced, by comparative centuries. He didn't travel to a different time.

He was gone for moments and said he was banging tons of young girls in the dimension where nobody aged. The scene stays with Morty. It's seconds.

I got banned for a few days for pointing out that S3E7 has some some nigger-hating race realist shit going on in it. Nobody shits on this guy. I don't get this place sometimes.

It's because of the flag

Ah no yeah, you got me.
He's not the one dilating time though iirc. That's a property of the dimension he travels to. So he still couldn't travel further back in time in his own history. He says that there are only 3-4 or some such opportunities to travel to dimensions where things are more or less the same.

Gotta re-watch the show. Haven't even seen the 3rd season.

Reddit and Memey has some subtle redpills

>In episode 1 when he goes to get the broken leg serum, he's absolutely dilating time or some shit.

I don't think I consider that canon. It's like in GoT where Jaqen talks about the Red God instead of the Many-Faced God.
You could explain that otherwise but it's probably just that GRRM wrote that and changed it later.

I do think time travel will occur, though. He's got that Time Travel Stuff box. I think it's that the writers know when you introduce time travel you fuck everything up, there's no stakes, shit stops making sense everywhere, everything is ruined unless people agree to pay less attention.

I know. It was the pilot. But it's my biggest gripe. I think at first Rick was a time and space lord but they backed off the dr who shit.

>so many different Ricks in the multiverse
>only one is black
>most are white straight males
Fucking love this show man
I'm not racist though

I guess Based Dan and Based Justin are trying to tell us that geniuses are more likely to be white
Haha, I'm not racist though, it's probably just an accident on their part haha

i bet her googoo feels kind of like my beard stubble. lightly buttered and kept warm with fresh piss.

It could be that they'll explain it later like... Rick dabbles in time travel and he monumentally fucks up and swears never to do it again.

We really only know about the Ricks in the Central Finite Curve

Didn't they say Simple Rick 1.0 was not from the CFC?

vocaroo.com/i/s1YiIW63YH5T

under8ed

MORTY LOOK, I TURNED MYSELF INTO A NIGGER. I'M NIGGER RIIIIIICK

>Based Dan
>BASED DAN
he killed community

fuck him

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

Are you implying the Citadel defined the CFC to exclude all Nigger Rick timelines!!!!?!?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! BOYCOTT HARMON!!!!!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I turned myself into a swastika Morty, I"M SWASTIKA RIIIIIIIIIICK

>YOU DIE IF YOU DON'T SAY YOU'RE NOT A NAZI!
That is fucking based though
I guess you're a rightist, huh?

centrist larping as a nazi to piss off extreme leftists

5d chess mate

Try harder. No really TRY HARDER.
I'm sure you're remarkable loser'ness is just a phase

You're post is cancer

>wanting to kill all nazis means you are extreme right
Sigh
When will this alt-right cry nazi meme die? I'm pretty centrist myself

*crypto nazi
sorry my phone has autocorrect

You could be VERY smart.

*buuuuuurp* G-god isn't real Morty.
*burp* Your teachers are stupid and authority iw bad.
STOP THINKING LEDDIT IS GR8 I LUV FAGGOTY INSIDE JOKE WITH STRANGERS PICKLERICKPICKLERICK

Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to. If u don't lik Ricky and Morty you probably a brainwashed God belieber who can't handle science as its two smart four you or the revelations to insane, go watch Barney or something u dick eaters.

B E A K E D . C O M

Dude. Like, the death i envision for you is so inappropriate. It's horrifying. Niggers, pedos, Hillary, drippy cheese. All of it. Fuck yourself so hard. Wtf is wrong with you.

>people keep falling for pastas

>this thread

ok, lost

Us this really that good?

>HA HA *BURP* I'M A NIGGER RICK
>BIX NOOD, MUP DA DOO DIDDA DINDU NUFFINS
>HAHAHA YEEEEAH
>NIGGER RICK BITCH!

NIGGER RICK

best scene in the whole series m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA

what doth life my nigga

No, they set out from the start that there would be no time traveling. For the obvious reason that once you allow that, nothing in the story you tell has meaning anymore, since you can just undo/redo everything. (Admittedly they cheated a bit on this when they went to a dimension that was 10 minutes behind.)

That's also why there's a box with 'time travel stuff' on the shelf in the garage: the idea has literally been shelved.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A TERRORIST MORTY!

Never watched Doctor Who, please explain

>grab my nigger flap
I'm dyin

Doctor travels around dimensions and time except his worthless sidekicks are adults

>virgin Dr.Who has safe impenetrable transport vehicle to dimensionally travel.
>chad Rick just has a portal and his brains.

He's one of the irl Jews

Putting in effort into what you're trying to communicate, is not remotely a bad thing, you mindless fucking drone.
kys

Is it heavily implied that he molests the child then? I haven't seen the show, it looks like a load of shit to me, but nothing would surprise me in the current year

No there's no implication of that. They're just being edgy/hyperbolic in trying to say "its a ripoff of Dr. Who with a kid instead of adult companion". Which is in itself a stupid fucking point because its actually a ripoff of Back to the Future, which it never tried to hide in the first place.

I chuckled but, seriously, have you SEEN Doctor Who? DOCTOR WHO IS DOCTOR FOR SEX OFFENDERS.

Rick and Morty is for guys that will never have sex, ever.

The time dilation is a property of the dimension he visits, though it is equally likely he was getting high like in the season 1 finale. In the Rick and Jerry episode, they also experience weird distortions in spacetime and spend several lifetimes fused together.

All Ricks and Mortys in the Citadel have the exact same age, 60 year old Rick, 14 year old Morty. There are no older or younger Ricks and Mortys. There are only younger cloned bodies of Rick, and they don't even carry the genotype he was born with, they have the old Rick's DNA and all associated mutations. Rick has shown that he can shoot some of his cells with a special syringe at any other living organism and rebirth himself from their body like the Alien. Interestingly, his body grows to his 60 year old age when he does this, meaning he is just using transdifferentiation of cells after making them totipotent, much like the real-life animal turritopsis dhornii or most kinds of plants, which can regenerate entirely with a single cell, provided the favorable conditions are met.

All parallel universes in Rick and Morty that Rick can enter and explore seem to follow a linear time-like dimension and in the same direction. That is why Rick has to search for alternate histories when seeking something that is already dead (Abraham Lincoln and Hitler to make Abradolf Lincler; his family members; etc) instead of hopping through time. The first episode of the second season also shows that Rick isn't entirely aware of all existing dimensions and properties of reality, and most likely never will because the R&M multiverse is infinite. Rick is essentially the dominant sentient being in all parallel universes where a Rick can actually step into (i.e., every universe whose wavefunction is an homeomorphism of his/our universe)

What was it about this "Pickle Rick" that made so many people lose their minds on this site? Hasn't the show always been this stupid? Is this simply the straw that broke the camel's back?

What doth life?

>go to Sup Forums
>Sup Forums threads
>come to Sup Forums
>this
For fucks sake stick to your own fucking boards you faggots.

ya i more than likely will never have sex ever but who gives a fuck i think a lot of guys here need to stop deluding themselves with all this self improvement bullshit as well

Rick where is my bike?

>has given up on sex and the meaningful relationships that should accompany it
>thinks self-improvement is a bad thing

Unironically kill yourself. You are a drain on public infrastructure and your parents electricity bill.