>user suddenly loves him
what happened

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y9PrCA86oE
youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her?

>subaru suddenly loves people who murder him

This fucking guy. He could've had Elsa but he settled for twins.

what happened

>tfw you realize that the ending song is about Subaru
The ending is god tire
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y9PrCA86oE

I've loved him from the beginning, user.

Emilia is cute! CUTE!

please tell me she wins subarubowl

>subaru
>winning anything other than endless suffering

You're joking.....r-right? No one is actually this fucking stupid.......

>.....
>.......

I've always loved his stupid antics.

I just find alienating that judging by his pose he never practiced it in front of a mirror.

When will MC fall love with her, instead of witch?

Subaru a best!

She has an entire AU ending deconfirming a Solo win. But Subaru loves her too and he's willing to ask Emilia if it'd be fair for a second wife, for Rem's sake, once everything is all over.

He actually has a personality.

Never
Satella>Emillia>Rem
This is the law.

I actually like it because hes actually human, also episode 7 definitely highlight

DISCO FIRE

Yeah episode 7 was amazing.

Usually I don't expect much from LN adaptations, especially ones where it's reincarnation/teleported to a strange new world but this was a pleasant surprise.

>Ita another retarded and gay Mc gets transported to other world with super powers episode
Kill anime already

because only faggots who like this trash are remains in these threads, thats why

How many arcs do you think the anime will cover?

The Buttsex and the Sadist are doing wonderfully with fucking around with the "sent to a different world" genre. Konosuba is a really funny poke at the concept, and Re:Zero is a nice Albeit entirely heart-wrenching spin on the idea! and clearly has a lot of thought put into the plot, to the point that everyone is still guessing how shit's gonna end up and everyone's still theory crafting for plot elements not properly explained yet.

Im entirely fine with tropes such as being sent to another world, it just depends if after the story and character progression is good

3 arcs. This arc will end in episode 10. 11-25 is the whole Arc 3.

UNLESS.

UNLESS. .

Three, with an extended episode covering the AU.
Only for the AU to end abruptly with the final loop starting up, and the series ends with Rem in veggie mode.

I just started this
have you already addressed how the shopkeeper's acted like MC saved his daughter in the 2nd episode even though he actually did nothing?

No because it was Emilia who saved the daughter.

>the shopkeeper's acted like MC saved his daughter in the 2nd episode
he didn't

yeah
I misinterpreted

>Ita another retarded and gay Mc gets transported to other world with super powers episode
Name 37 other anime that do this.

I hate him.

WHY. WHY THE FUCKING WHY.

Did he lose already? So that we can get back to regular programming.

THREE WEEKS
THREE FUCKING WEEKS

What?
I don't understand.

delay

For sure White Fox is much more pissed than viewers really.

The culmination of the past 3 episodes prior to episode 7 and almost everybody loves it. BD rankings suddenly shoot straight up and stuff.

Then a fucking 3 week delay. That's fucking ridiculous. All that hype is now gone.

The show is being delayed for almost a fucking month for TENNIS.

That's the power of the prince of tennis.

Sure he did.

Also, hilariously enough, this is the song that pose goes with: youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
Very cheeky, author-kun.

kek

fuck it, i'll start reading the damn novel

how much of it is translated?

>how much of it is translated?

Why do you think people keep on asking questions here and spoiling themselves to doom?

Because there are NO translations.

Kadokawa bought Yen Press just so they can localize this series.

is it really? can't they just air it at a different timeslot?

Fuck, what am I gonna do for a whole month now?

Eat potatoes.

Wait for manga instead.

Rem AU OVA when

amazing

Work on your backlog

i've always liked him because he reminds me far too much of myself including the haircut and build

Might as well catch up with the Index NT novels, I haven't read them since NT1

Is it confirmed yet if this is going to have a 3 week hiatus or a reschedule?

N O N C A N O N

Who knows? Now that the hype is there maybe the three week delay will only bring it to a boil, anticipation and all that.

So, how ood is the gore?
Anime guys getting gutted and mutilated is my fetish, but it has to have good visuals, with blood, organs and all. Interesting non-bloody deaths like poisoning or strangling are good too.

That might be true in a sense, because the next episode is bad one for Subaru since he stats to falter.

But business wise, it's kinda fucked. You don't want your schedule disrupted just like that.

I removed the Rem dying because Keikau Doori

>First loop of first arc
>"I've never fought on my entire life"
>"Mugglers? I'm gonna punch them instead of running away"
>Receives power up from curse (faggot claiming manga justifies the powerup)
>Calisthenics and sword swinging and lacking fighting experience gives him fighting/reflexes/endurance prowress (source: everything else)
>Mugglers are convenient wimps
>"Oh my god I'm so cool!"
>muggler takes out swords
>"I'm sorry"
>Felt comes and leaves
>Emilia saves him
>Subaru and Emilia encounter

>"I like your fairy tales, here, let me share a casual fairy tale of where I come from. It just so happens it's one of my favorites"
>"OMG that casual fairy tale foreshadows me and my twin sister backstory, even though we are from a different world!!"

>"Oh that cellphone must be a Metia, the thing we will never mention again in the entire show but will serve to sell your cellphone faster"
>"Yes, this metia is worth the same that an invaluable stone that detects royal blood"
>"Good grief, now we can rest assured this will make negotiations easier when you die and respawn"
>"Yes, and since I break my mana gate later in the story, I won't need an item like that could help me to fight"

>"You want to try to convince everybody about your curse? Ha ha no we don't want that complication in our show, since obviously I would not want you to tell anyone anything that can hint that you're doing some shady shit. I'll instead let my stench flow through you so that people still thinks you're shady"

>"Emilia-tan, I love you, but the plot needs that we separate. I'm gonna break a promise, fight in a battle I can't win and break my mana gate, with the justification that it is for your best interest. See you later!"

>"If I make my MC a depressive faggot with father complex, I can justify his lack of common sense and extreme attachment to bypass normal human relationships. By making him a basket case, I can easily justify the torture and suffering I do to victimize him. I'm a genius!"
>"I don't need to make the MC remember his family. If way later in the story I make another character force him to remember his family instead of making him the one that thinks of them, people will believe he cares and developes! Brilliant!"
> t. Re:zero author

Why do you still claim is a masterpiece?
Pro-tip: I'm not saying you shouldn't enjoy it.

Not this shit again

>faggot claiming manga justifies the powerup
>mentioned in a green text summary
Thanks m8, feels good.

who said it was a masterpiece

All the fags that jump to defend the flaws of the show as if they weren't.
I've talked with decent guys though, so it's definitely a vocal group that doesn't represent everyone.

Oi shut up cunt. This show is a masterpiece with no flaws

What the fuck? Did they do this on purpose to add more suffering? Literally one of my most anticipated anime every week this season.Are they just gonna destroy the suspense/cliff hanger on the last episodes?

You're wrong. There's not enough screentime dedicated to Puck, therefore is objectively shit.

What's all the racket about?

I hate you.

No, White Fox is as mad about this as we are, if not moreso.
It was just a bad time for some jap to suddenly git gud at tennis.

You raise some good points. I concede.

The real question is whether we can keep these jokes going for three weeks

We just have to throw the ball around until we get another episode.

Or talk about the manga.

I really liked the art in the second arc of the manga

Nobody called it a masterpiece, just great/good story. You're the one putting words in people mouths to because your too butthurt to accept that people like it, so put a shitty meaningless greentext summary of random nonsense and call it flaws.

Stop getting baited again. We've been through this for days. DAYS. And if worst comes to worst. WEEKS. Just let him post it and ignore.

I really liked his style. In mangafox I found "KAKUSANSEI MILLION ARTHUR - GUNJOU NO SHUGOSHA" which only has 4 chapters. I'd like to see more of his work.

This is the kind of fags I talk about in Pay attention how he calls flaws "random nonsense"

CRIPPLING DEPRESSION

>Cue clinical definition
>Cue people saying he has had depression way before the start of the show
>Cue people saying he developes depression on arc 3

Forty keks

Since when tennis is above anime in japan's priorities? Nobody gives a single shit about tennis. And nobody would gives a shit about Japan if they didn't make anime and manga, we would only hate on them for ww2.
Stupid elevens, know your place.

WHEN ARE THE REST OF THE MANGA CHAPTERS GOING TO BE TRANSLATED

The anime gave the manga 3 weeks of advantage to get itself traducted. It better not screw up.

Does any one have a link to the raws

One user loved to throw one panel with Subaru facing giant wolves. Where the fuck is he when you need him is beyond me.

40-0 keks

The author already confirmed that Reinhard is the strongest character in Re:Zero.

Q: 作中人物(故人含む)で最強は誰ですか?
Q: Who's the strongest character in the novel (including deceased)?

A: ラインハルト・ヴァン・アストレア
A: Reinhard Van Astrea

>tfw you will never be able to discern between salt and sugar
Reinhardt is too perfect for this world.

> those knee tighs

Her design is great and i really like her

I thought it was Satella?

AH AH AH STAYING ALIVE STAYING ALIVE

I was surprised that people hated him in the first place.

I haven't read the novels but isn't Satella more a sort of concept over all?

Tennis begone, go on the sport channel this is place you belong.

So stella is weaker than him?