Why do other boards hate us, Sup Forums...

Why do other boards hate us, Sup Forums? Is it because we were to blame for bringing a sea of newfags from the 2016 election or are other boards infested with normalfags that get triggered by even the slightest politically motivated posting.

As someone who goes to a few other boards, it can be kinda cringeworthy when you're discussing a hobby and someone comes along and just starts screaming about "le evil kikes".

Everybody on Sup Forums will shitpost about everybody else
And that is why I take the time to shitpost about (You).

Because most people are not psychologically equipped for the black pills that we give out freely.

there are other boards?
they probably all suck

I hail from /an/ and /k/, for the most part.

This Sup Forums is a containment board.

They actually love us, but many won't admit it. We're the new Sup Forums, just wholesome and Christian this time.

I still remember when I think it was either CNN or WSJ mixed up /po/ and Sup Forums that was a glorious day

Because we're the heroes they deserve, not the ones they need.

they don't like leaving their echo-chambers
same thing with some posters here

i get feeling /k/ is mostly ATF agents and fattie security guards

They don't. There's just always that one insecure shitlib faggot that has to reply GO BACK TO Sup Forums any time someone says something impolite.

>ew shes ugly what are you doing
>BACK TO Sup Forums

Sup Forums largely accepts many of Sup Forums's premises. We basically took over /lit/.

Do you know how many other boards have become tumblrized? You can't even say nigger without triggering some faggots on some boards.

Because you pretend to be tougher than you really are.

I know /vr/ hates me. They have an understanding there that content sucks during the summer when childrens are in school.

It is amazing how the different boards have a totally different feel, but are functionally identical.

Probably. Security guards are the worst.

>childrens are in school.
ARE NOT IN SCHOOL.

Sorry for any confusion in my confusing post.

The newfags are one reason.
Crossboarders are hated in general.

WE WILL MEME WHITE WOMEN CONDITION THEIR BRAINS TO 100% NOT ONLY CRAVE BBC BUT TO DEMAND BLACK MEN TO LITERALLY PERFORM SCAT ON THEM

WHITE WOMEN WILL WANT BLACK MEN TO LITERALLY SHIT ON THEM

Because half of the burgers here are larpers and loudmouths. Everytime I get a butthurt reply it's by an American who has no idea what they are talking about. Blame reddit.

how do you "act tough" on the internet?

>we're the new Sup Forums.
False.
Old/b/ was m00ts biggest headache. In the beginning m00t created Sup Forums but faggotry ran rampant on Sup Forums thus m00t created the first containment board Sup Forums.
Sup Forums had three distinct groups of people in its melting pot. Those that hate, Those that create and those that masturbate.
Over time Sup Forums became bigger than the site and its cancer spread beyond its board into the real world. To stop this m00t decided to split the three groups. Sup Forums is the board for those that hate and all that is left on Sup Forums are those that masturbate.
I believe Sup Forums is in fact our holy land and one-day all of our peoples will return to purge the cancer and bring the world to it knees with the concentrated power of our autism combined.

Be someone that you're not. Put on a facade.

All the derailing of threads with Sup Forums members I imagine.

Not really, I don't hang out on other boards. Sup Forums posters almost look like tumblr users. /news/ is like a normalfag liberal version of Sup Forums, but I do pick news from there every now and then.
I am thinking about getting into firearms, which is why I lurk there.

Because this place is a sea of fucking idiots calling each other shills and kikes for no reason other than their too stupid and autistic to formulate any real counterargument. Ever since the election, Sup Forums is brainlet central.

well people like to play devils advocate, I dont see the problem with it, I love Sup Forums because its the last bastion of free speech it seems, dont tell me youre a communist fuck face

They don't hate us, they are us.

>I hail from /an/ and /k/
I see you like fucking animals

>implying there aren't shills
anyone who has spent any sufficient amount of time here knows the shilling is real.
Saying it's not real, and defending kikes, is a huge red flag that you don't belong here, leftypol.
What's the matter? Your site still a dead wasteland so you come here?

This. Leftists just like to pretend they speak for everyone. Most other boards I frequent generally share our views and values.

Because Sup Forums is always right

/k/ has furfags, I know.
>implying x board is one person.
I go to /an/ for cute animal pictures just like my OP pic and lurk for animal treads.
What ever happen to JIDF?

>tell subtle Sup Forums joke on Sup Forums
>some lefty fag is triggered and shouting through keyboard GO BACK TO Sup Forums
>3 others anons tell him to fuck off

They're just jealous.

Because ShareBlue spams the other boards with rule-violating garbage, and instead of acknowledging reality, everyone just blames us.
ShareBlue's goal is not for Sup Forums to go away. Their goal is for Sup Forums to go away. If you want Sup Forums to be something more than a hundred simultaneous bot threads demanding to know What Do You Guys Think then get militant about not replying to shills.

There were plenty of shills here before the election. It used to be JIDF (Jewish Internet Defense Force) raids, then it was CTR (Correct the Record), then the FBI, then Shareblue. Now I don't even know if were still getting shills. I cant imagine that they'd stop, but we've been so overrun with redditors that I literally cant tell. I miss those days when we had JIDF coming here. It was actually kind of fun to unironically be able to say "jeez, the shills are going all out, today" and other times be trying to lurk Sup Forums, but we reached shillcon 1 or 2 and Sup Forums would literally be unusable. Sup Forums actually had some variety to it. Now its just the same shit every day.

Almost all spam would be ended instantly if mods explicitly forbade surveying, one-line one-posts, viral marketing, and the reposting of OPs that had already been posted a million times with the same text and image.
Notice that all those things are already in violation of the rules.
Look at Sup Forums, there's usually one CP thread that has nothing to do with Sup Forums, and there are several threads that are screamingly obvious viral marketing or surveying.

>implying the mods are here to enforce the rules and not just delete shit they don't like

Shilling is unavoidable. Lazy shills who are clearly violating rules (ShareBlue does this deliberately as part of the goal of disrupting the board: making pol into b, there are no rules etc) have no excuse.
The issue isn't ideology or shilling, the issue is enforcing the god damned rules. On any given night I can find twenty threads in the catalog that simply should not be there.
How much longer will mods tolerate the reposting of that Superman comic non-story? It's been posted with the same text and image at least eight times, it is not relevant, it is not news, it is the latest example of a decade-long trend in explicitly propagandistic comic books, and it's clear that the people reposting it are just trying to disturb imagined comic book fans rather than discuss anything.
It's the laziness. Nobody of any ideology should be allowed to post one contextless question as their OP or to repost the same damn thing a dozen times in a day.

There's a lot of redditors around.
Most of the time they get told to fuck off.

Maybe we should spam ourselves and just have the entire catalog be full of the same picture of David Brock and just the letter "H."

Why when spamming nazi stuff works just as good for faggots on both sides.

It's because 99% of the posters in Sup Forums have low IQ.

here's an example of Sup Forums hate from /his/

The anti-white revisionist history there is pretty funny tho.

your father is very proud of your accumulated existence and doesnt regret any moment of your life.

because /pol are board of peace.
people like to blame others, for the chaos and feel happy for other sufferings.

It's because people hate the truth.

If you tell an ugly person they're ugly, they don't want to hear it.
If you tell a fat person they're fat, they don't want to hear it.
If you tell a short person they're short, they don't want to hear it.
If you tell a person that 53% of murders in the US are committed by blacks, they don't want to hear it.
If you tell them that black crime rates are higher in every single country in the entire world, they don't want to hear it.

People hate the truth.

It is even funnier when you show them how bad all the others are along with niggers. They fucking exploded when you let them know everyone else is only like 25% less nigger than niggers.

is that why Sup Forums hates being told they are newfags from reddit?

This. One day we will take Sup Forumsack our homeland from those ig/fb fap/cam gril/log posting fags. I miss the fuck out of Sup Forums but it's so damned depressing to go there now.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2008. And I've been on Sup Forums since 2015.

And I barely use Reddit.

And ad hominem is not an argument.

Yerp, I post shit in direct opposition to my true opinion at least 50% of the time on pol. Not just because I like chaos, but if you can't effectively argue the opposition to your beliefs you aren't equipped to defend them. Where else can you do that? Pol is legitimately special. That said when I'm on /tg/ and fags start the muh jew screeching I don't advertise that pol is my main board because that shit is embarrassing.

>And I barely use Reddit.
>I use Reddit.

Is there a board for army action figures

I imagine would be welcoming to such. I can't say for sure though, I've gone there.

never gone there*

>there's other boards?

Idk. I moved here cause Sup Forums sucked and /fit/ showed me iron pill. Then I realized this was like therapy.