A simple solution to problems of migrants or refugees or illegal immigrants within Western nation's: only allow females...

A simple solution to problems of migrants or refugees or illegal immigrants within Western nation's: only allow females to stay, whether that means single women or a mother who's offspring are only female:

Won't cause any violent crime spikes

More mate options for white men if the white women are becoming more obnoxious and unbearable

And lastly you can always use the feminist angle to justify it if you need to, will be hard for leftists to argue against that

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
youtu.be/5iTerUmWlqo
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is that a solution
Just don't allow any to stay and racemixing isn't a problem.

>What do you think?
I think the majority of votes focus on female interest, so in a democracy this will NEVER pass.
Why do you think rapefugees are a thing?

Oh but my poor little son(s) and my younger brother(s) are all dying in (insert wartorn country) I miss them sooooo much.

If that were the case, migration would suddenly be labeled as racist, patriarchal and misogynist.

don't forget that single mothers raise bastard gang bangers and future criminals.

I don't know many female gangbangers...

that really is a shame now please finish eating out my butthole

Anglos are obsessed with negroes and wish to have harems of black women from Congo because they are degenerate jews. Anglos are descendants of the lost tribes of Israel proof: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
I am a white australian German descended patriot and I hate ANGLOS and Catholics they destroyed my country. Catholics are pedophiles and pooftas if you are catholic you are automatically a pedophile, no buts about it.

youtu.be/5iTerUmWlqo

Just what we need... more women voters.

Why would you want to turn your country into a tri-racial clusterfuck like Brazil?

We can all agree that cute traps count as females right

10/10 shitposting

No they are gay.

STOP
THINKING
WITH
YOUR
DICK

Inviting females would only make the mixed mongrel population grow, We have to block all illegals and refugees and we should deport Roasties as well and replace them with Slavs.

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

>Slavs
>Not mongrels
>Pick one

Slavs are the ones trying to save Europe, meanwhile you're wasting your genes on inferior nonwhite subhumans.

>Slavs are the ones trying to save Europe

Ah yes the group in Europe with the highest rate of alcoholism, abortion, and who just built the largest mosque in all of Eurasia right in the middle of Moscow with Putin there at the dedication ceremony sucking Muslim dick in his speech...

Just what we need, more useless non-white women who'll just shit out the next generation of welfare queens and criminals. Stop thinking with your dick, she won't fuck you.

>A simple solution to problems of migrants or refugees or illegal immigrants
>within Western nation
>only allow females to stay
Nice try Ahmed

>Won't cause any violent crime spikes
Whatever you say Ahmed

Too bad arabs/nafris girls are not as hot as some latinas

Nothing will change until we have become so desperate, incensed and bitter, as a society, that we are ready to unleash a policy of hatefulness and malice upon the "other" people that will make Germany's racial laws and eugenics seem like the most delicate coup de grace, and the blood-soaked revenge trials of the Bolsheviks appear as only a minuscule societal adjustment.

Nothing will change until a year when food fails and jobs run scarce, because every sheltered fool think there is no problem, no matter how many clouds gather, until the "problem" shows up in their suburban enclave, or in their daughter's bedroom. Because of this, we are condemned to torrents of blood and evil in our future.