Why has Sup Forums turned its back on kek?

I've noticed that Sup Forums has turned its back on kek.
The praise is dead. You guys have let the shills kill our god. What happened? Why have you stopped your praise?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/08/30/pepe-the-frog-creator-makes-copyright-stealing-childrens-book-author-give-profits-to-muslim-group/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism
youtube.com/watch?v=A4ol1mgSaBE
thesun.co.uk/news/4412811/tens-of-thousands-of-witches-around-the-world-join-forces-every-month-to-cast-a-binding-spell-on-donald-trump-and-protect-the-world-from-his-actions/
archive.is/vfJmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Witnessed.
Also it's newfags who have associated t_d with kek like retards.

he's here.

Praise kek.

PRAISE KEK
THROW KIKES IN OVENS

This was ((their)) way of putting an end to his rule. The less people who worship a deity, the less power that deity has.

Trump bombing Syria + Pepe's creator killing him + The_Donald

>I've noticed that Sup Forums has turned its back on kek.
No you didn't.

i dunno, maybe because they already have a god

>kek

you think this is a joke?

you are flirting with an idol of a frog

wicked & feeble minded imbeciles

>Pepe's creator killing him
There were gets 3 days after that happened about how Pepe had returned from the dead. Matt Fury's version of Pepe looks nothing like the meme version. Sup Forums took Pepe and made it into something entirely different. Fury only killed his own retarded version of Pepe.

fuck off christ cuck. Praise Kek

I've taken the praise over to /x/ and Sup Forums, because my threads get deleted less often.

PRAISE KEK

>being this schizo
God himself used frogs. They were his tools. Explain to me then why God would dirty himself and use the tools of Satan?

How will Christcucks ever recover?

>I'd rather worship a kike!

Praise Kek! Lord of Chaos

I always feel awesome when I get digits.

Doesn't matter, people posted Pepe a lot less afterwards. Same with the Syria bombing even if it was just for show.

>Jew worshippers claim the world will end year after year
>Fucking jack shit ever happens
wow

The Syria bombing didn't even kill anyone.

hmm
frogposters only come out on the weekends
almost like their underage or something
really activates my almonds.

He is here.

I know, but a lot of spirit died that night.

Kek please! I plead with you! I need happenings. Where the fuck are my happenings. Please. More chaos. More happenings. PLEASE!

Praise Kek

O fug. Checked.

Please cleanse Sup Forums of all normies Kek, we need it.
checked

Hello?

Kek and anime kept the redditors out, gotta give them that. They're a-okay in my book.

Kek, please give us another great happening? Praise!

>it has never happened, therefore it can never happened

and you have never died before

you feel safe and warm stating such things?
how can you escape hellfire?

they were the Almighty's tools and creations first. He was not and cannot be "dirtied" by any such thing. Not by any of the 10 plagues of egypt, nothing. Your sophistry is feeble.

THOSE FUCKING DIGITS

WITNESSED

We need you, Kek! Please help us destroy the shills and their Jew masters!

Shadilay, motherfuckers.

Hell doesn't exist Christcuck. kys.

Praise Kek!

Reddit did this.

I've honestly been considering this a bit more seriously.

Would more esoteric board culture drive normies out and re-Sup Forumsify the board? Has the time of Sup Forums passed? It seems so much more dull than before.

Kek is here

I do feel safe and warm, because anyone but a malevolent cucked god would send people to an eternity of torment because they didn't make him feel special enough. Is your god a woman by chance?

A seriously effective shilling campaign in conjunction with 4chans natural contrarian tendencies to drop any meme which becomes too popular.
It's a real shame because the power of the Kekistani group identity had the establishment in total panic.

The end is nigh.
The God of the Jews is coming for all of you.

Checked.

Praise kek.

praise kek

Kek-blessed.

The digits in this thread show kek is alive

dailycaller.com/2017/08/30/pepe-the-frog-creator-makes-copyright-stealing-childrens-book-author-give-profits-to-muslim-group/

PRAISE

The_Donald can be blamed for everything

>it can never happened
sure it can happen
but you retards claim it will happen every year, sometimes multiple times per year
every time you have the same conviction that this year is THE year
but it never is

But you also literally worship a jew, so intelligence isn't your strong point anyways

Wouldn't*
I can't into computer today.

The Syria bombing really changed everything.

>>>/the_donald/

slide thread

checked
Kek is present in the digits always. Praise him!

It is written in the stars. Kek will bless us on the 23rd.

Modern Sup Forums doesn't deserve Kek. What happened in 2016 was an anomaly we probably won't see anything like it again until 2020.

Sargon of Cuckad and other normies basically ruined it.

checked
women and jews, act very alike.

Maybe it would. Or maybe it's just how things are going to be from now on. But would be fun if we could rollback it a bit, with specific yet vague stuff that most outsiders won't have a sense of understanding for, like Bog pills and some esoteric numbers or w.e

there was a psyop to discourage Sup Forums from worshipping kek by making it cringy reddit shit.

ever since we abandoned kek. trump has been getting worse.

Sargon ruined Hitler, no more Hitler stuff guys.
It's The_Donald tier now.

Kek has heard our prayers. We will not abandon him. Shadilay brothers.

Fuck kekistan. its a jew psyop

Kek isn't dead, kek left because of normie cringe. I blame Reddit.

The Jews are trying to trick you into meme magic

I still believe. Praise Kek.

yes
you are correct
Gehenna does not exist, yet.

>hell
>eternity

no
see:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism

and much MUCH more importantly:

>but you retards claim it will happen every year, sometimes multiple times per year

i am not among such hair-brained, aloof, uncertain, uppity fools

it is quite clear:
"no man knoweth the day, nor the hour"

>But you also literally worship a jew,

his earthly vessel was of jewish ethnicity
that is all, and it is important, but I do not worship a Jew

I worship a Heavenly entity, the Living Son of the Living God

Are you a fag?
Kek is praised, not as much as during the election, but that's because there's less need for HIGH ENERGY.
Let the nigga take a break, you can't get swole without off days nigga.

amazing digits

*much more importantly was meant to be followed by this:
youtube.com/watch?v=A4ol1mgSaBE

Man I've seen this bullshit copy paste before you're just a lonely faggot who hates us winning. It's okay. This train has no brakes.

Praise kek.

checked

Agree xaxa

p.s.
I can tell you with almost complete certainty that it is indeed within 100 years now.

Just read the image here:

Why does he need constant praise? It's very distracting and maybe that's why he hasn't been doing very well against the witches.

You regard your soul as though it were a nerf toy.

How unutterably far is anything of wisdom from you. How very, very far.

Why do you choose this path?

CHECKED AND KEKED

Okay within 100 years. Why the fuck are you on an anime imageboard? repent before its too late Christcuck. REPENT.

Praise the frog God.

p.s.
not copypasta
thanks

Kek is a god. He does not feel mortal fatigue.

>he hasn't been doing very well against the witches.
Nice try Jew. The witches are cursed, pre-cursed even. Ever see a physically attractive witch with a clean pussy? Exactly, Kek gave those hos bad genetics and a propensity for yeast infections. He on some Minority Report shit.

If the praise of a God dies, the God does not die with it. Instead, He becomes full of wrath. Maybe it is appropriate that the praise has died down. For on September 23, 2017, we may all die at the wrath of a vengeful Kek. It will be a glorious death to all those who believe. Praise be to KEK!

butthurt christian larpers

muh christ
muh christian board
nooooo stop worshipping kek he's the devil

بريز كيك
/بول/ منتدى إسلامي و يلي يقةل غير هيك ابن قحبة

thesun.co.uk/news/4412811/tens-of-thousands-of-witches-around-the-world-join-forces-every-month-to-cast-a-binding-spell-on-donald-trump-and-protect-the-world-from-his-actions/

archive.is/vfJmE

Lord Kek, please watch over us fags in this hour of need. If Trump was a false profit please give us the strength to continue this fight for freedom, justice, and the almighty lulz.

Amen

See

I haven't.
Shadilay.

>Why the fuck are you on an anime imageboard?

where to spread the Gospel but wherever it is needed the most?

Kek likes /comfy/ too

Checked.
>Breez Cake
/ Paul / Islamic forum and follows a non-heck son of a whore

Triple checkity kekity.

Kek is here. He always has been. Believe it or not, it took a lot, I mean a lot of digits for Trump to get elected, and we all know how big of roll Kek played in that... I get the feeling that he is resting.. Still here, but in a sort of semi-stasis where he is pooling energy and preparing for the next big happeneing (ww3)

Praise Kek

Is battletoads kek?

your digits too sir

rolling to see if Kek is still with us

Old news.
Lefties are devil worshippers and witches in general. Dumb fags can't into real magic, they spell it with a "k" like a dipshit.