How does Sup Forums feel about Palestine...

How does Sup Forums feel about Palestine? Seeing these poor people killed by zionists fills me with rage and I'm not even an arab. Its almost like the old blood libels about Jews drinking children's blood are true, when you consider the USA pays them to kill Palestinian children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TvSiYu8z2M
youtube.com/watch?v=6UXH84LE8Js
youtube.com/watch?v=ehHtNCYapNE
youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI
youtu.be/eIx0Eh-CNsg
youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
youtube.com/watch?v=35eEljsSQfc
youtube.com/watch?v=aND2FfGe7TY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In one sense Jews die, so I'm happy

In another mudslimes die and also happy

But I bet on winning horse and know Jew wins in long run

Sandniggers started it.

gtfo kike

first they came for the Palestinians, but I was not a Palestinian...

lmao what are you on, I'm an irishman, aka inside out nigger. They did start it with the first war.

Leftypol is completely out of gas.

>USA pays them to kill kids
And who controls the USA user?

>leftypol had gas in the first place

i dont really care, cuz theyre muslims and deserve it for the millenia of strife theyve imbued upon this world

fpbp

They're pretty much niggers. The only reason this is even up for debate is because Israel is filled with Jews.

If Israel was instead a Crusader Kingdom, I would fully support the Crusader Kingdom's right to bull doze shitskins.

>BUT THAT'S HYPOTHETICAL, WHO DO YOU SUPPORT IN SHITSKINS VERSUS KIKES?

Neither, really. Probably kikes because at least kikes are competent. Palestinians just manage to be so fucking worthless at everything their patch of worthless desert is worth less than them.

>How does Sup Forums feel about Palestine?
Another victim of the hypocrite Jew. The fucking kikes denounce racism and hate for everyone else and demand they adapt western globalistic values (even in Asian countries) but then pull some racist ass shit in their own.

The only benefit to Israel is feminist cunts are ruining Israel and should destroy it as Jewish men are weak cuckolds. Judaism kisses women's asses, Islam does not (modern Christianity is cucked but in the past Christianity was akin to Islam).

>imblying Sup Forums cares about non-white people
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Is wanting mutual destruction acceptable?

if someone came to your house as a guest and later ask you to leave what would your reaction be like?

fuck mudslimes and your whore mother you filthy arab.

>all the newGoys ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=-TvSiYu8z2M

youtube.com/watch?v=6UXH84LE8Js

youtube.com/watch?v=ehHtNCYapNE

the absolute state of this board.

Not surprised coming from a mountain jew

The enemy of your enemy is not your friend.

>> When Muslims are killing you from all sides
>> When you fight back, but only at particular targets
>> When your enemy is basically in the middle of town, children all around
>>When you give aid and all the supplies are put into making tunnels to kill you
>>When you live in country size of New Jersey surrounded by giant countries that want genocide against you

Palestine had billions of dollars in aid and is still a shit country because it's about Jihad, Killing Jews, and Worshiping Warlord Muhammaed

that picture is of a kid hurt by a Palestinian terrorist missile that landed short.

nu/pol/ wholeheartedly supports israel now that they're on the whole 'christian zionist' thing, you're wasting your time

Palestine kills jew kids too.

Picks of dead or injured kids is propaganda.

Try harder.

its great, the less jihadis the better. the fact they are children doesnt matter, if you watch their television programs they are indoctrinated at young ages to be suicide bombers. fuck em all

They're both just as bad desu.

Proof Israelis are ourguys

America is just one big Gaza strip. Same kikes who torment and abuse the Gaza inmates, also control and dominate us.

>Checkpoints
>Daily humiliation
>Occasionally killing some of us

I empathize with those suffering in life in Gaza under the tyranny of the jews, because I am one of them.

I never even once implied that, all I'm saying is that I'm done paying 3.5 billion goybucks so that kikes can kill people who we historically never had problems with

Sandniggers were kicked out of vienna and were relatively fine for centuries after (hell, even hitler made pacts with the arabs so you know they weren't too bad). but no, lets help the jews create a state in the middle of arab land and fuck with the dune coons for decades and let them in afterwards

they should stay in their lands but they're not a threat: they barely have functioning armies. once again it's the jews.

Was a "post-Zionist" and friend of Palestine for a long time. It's a scam. Get out and come here, or get yourself Israeli citizenship. Stop giving Israelis license to indulge their worst instincts, stop being propaganda sacrifices for the idolaters of Riyadh, stop thinking that a wall (however plainly illegal) can be knocked over by an ant.

They should leave. I'm being serious too. They will never get that land back. If you want to die for your religious beliefs it comes at a steep price. If they all want to fight over sand, so be it.

How could anyone be against the Palestinians?
You dumb faggots realize that it wasn't just us that fought the Jew bankers, right?
We had help from Asians, Arabs, Africans, Latins.
The Third Reich fought the NWO Jew bankers on behalf of the entire world.

"For the betterment of my people, and the people of all other races."

We can have our ethnostates and still be allies, you brainless dopes.
Do some homework before you start the lone-wolf thing.
You're not ever going to win against the Jews alone.
Hitler knew that, why can't you get it?
They need us, and we need them, whether you like it or not.

The question wasn't whether or not Israel is a waste of money that doesn't even kill enough mudslimes, the question was

>Why don't you get mad about dead Palestinian babbys Sup Forums?

And the reason is because they're subhuman garbage.

itt jewish lies pic related

Because they're ridiculously poor, backwards, Muslim, and generally so incompetent they lost their homeland to kikes?

They're also so shit no other Arab nation is willing to accept them at this point. Hell, the West Bank could easily go to Jordan, but Jordan doesn't want it. Gaza could easily go to Egypt, but Egypt doesn't want it. They could be in their own country, but they're too busy being incompetent.

Jews and Muslims are both shit let them kill each other

Thats becauae the jews bought leadership in those countries.

I think we should let them kill each other, and fuck your but the children narrative, a bullet from a kid is just as lethal as one form a man, that's war.

A united front is literally the only way to beat the Jews.
Anyone suggesting division might as well be a fucking kike.

Israel is removing human garbage.

I'm not fully convinced that Palestine exists.

I know that sounds stupid at face value, but it's true. The complete nonsense I hear coming from the entire middle eastern region is so out there that I just mentally reject it as fiction. Ive been to Canada and Mexico so I know those are real, but you're telling me there's a whole continent of brown people across the ocean that requires billions and billions of dollars in aid and military funding every year? Smells like bullshit to me. I'm pretty sure that North America and (maybe) South America and (maybe) Australia are the only real land masses on earth and everything else is just made up to hide trillions of dollars in secret government projects.

tl;dr
I don't believe in Palestine

>And the reason is because they're subhuman garbage

what, the ones nowadays? maybe, but they weren't like this before. they were proud arab peoples and have been kiked to damnation, ignorance, and squalor

your contempt of arabs shows just how goyed you are. the Palliniggers are the first victims of International Jewry, this is literally what's going to happen to us except with islamic hordes, all sponsored by the (((EU)))

if you don't have a single bit of empathy for palestinians, or if you don't understand that their current state is our future fate, you are beyond help.

It's not. Israel would much rather have Egypt in Gaza and Jordan in the West Bank than the status quo; you know, people that could actually enforce laws and be solid points of negotiation.

Palestine itself is stupidly crazy poor. So, pretty much anyone willing to accept these areas would have to accept a shit ton of really poor refugees with no practical skills and virtually no quality infrastructure.

So, if Jordan were to accept the West Bank it would also mean that it would almost be a Palestinian majority state as it has in the past accepted some Palestinian refugees; not really ongoing at this point. Likewise, the West Bank is divided between dozens if not scores of small militarized factions, so it would be a ton of wet work to get them working with the government assuming they don't simply become organized crime. With this in mind, the West Bank if poorly controlled would be a possible conflict point with Israel who could either bully them into concessions or threaten military action against Jordan proper.

So, Jordan doesn't want the West Bank because they would be fucking up their own political system to accept half of their population in shitty useless refugees while gaining worthless land and potential conflicts with Israel.

Gaza was actually attempted to be given to Egypt after the Sinai deal, but Egypt refused mostly because of the similar situation to the West Bank; the area is poor and useless, the people aren't Egyptian, and it would almost certainly cause future conflicts.

>Because they're ridiculously poor, backwards, Muslim, and generally so incompetent they lost their homeland to kikes?

>what is the belfour declaration and literally being outnumbered by force and massive immigration and intentionally handicapped while jewish terrorists commit massacres like Deir Yassin

holy shit you newfags are something new. again, mandatory palestine should've remained under the empire but that's beside the point: your ignorance is showing.

That's the same thing as saying "lel why is California basically mexico del norte at this point? fucking white people are so weak lol"

>Please goykun, feel bad for these useless Muslim savages! They hate Jews too!

Deus vult, heathen. Being opposed to the foreigner is the strongest opposition you can have to international Jew.

>the West Bank could easily go to Jordan, but Jordan doesn't want it. Gaza could easily go to Egypt, but Egypt doesn't want it.

Like every jew, you are a fucking liar Schlomo. West Bank almost doesn't even exist anymore, you going to give back one acre to Jordan and say Jordan has the west bank now?

Please Lord give the Palestinians nukes so they can do the right thing and help the world too.

Syrian gets back the Golan hights as well. Russia make it happen pls k?

Exept there is one flow in your argument
Jordan is already 70% ethnic palestinians

>Balfour Declaration
>Literally in tatters as soon as political opposition showed in the region
>Jews literally never formed a majority in Israel until the exodus of refugees
>Outnumbered
>Literally multiple hilariously lopsided wars against one nation

I mean for fuck's sake, Palestine is a joke. It's like arguing that the Bantu deserve South Africa.

>>Please goykun, feel bad for these useless Muslim savages! They hate Jews too!
>Deus vult, heathen. Being opposed to the foreigner is the strongest opposition you can have to international Jew.

read I SUPPORT BRITISH RETAKING OF THE LAND YOU DUMB FUCK

and again, I DON'T WANT THEM IN MY COUNTRY. but there's no reason to fuck with them, stop all aid to israel, let the fucking semites kill themselves, it's got nothing to do with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI

Are you counting refugees a la the camps?

> he's praying to the Jewish G-d for nukes

topkek

>British Retaking the Land

I'd rather not give the land back to the Arabs, kek.

But seriously, that's reasonable. Palestinians are still garbage tho.

Lets retake the holy land and establish the caliphate together
>youtu.be/eIx0Eh-CNsg

>Jews literally never formed a majority in Israel until the exodus of refugees

not an argument, that's like saying "mexicans literally never formed a majority in the US until the year 20XX", doesn't mean they're not becoming the majority in city by city just exactly as the jews did

>Outnumbered
>Literally multiple hilariously lopsided wars against one nation

hahahahahahahahahaha next thing you're gonna tell me is that they had absolutely no backing or help at all and they just created their guns out of thin air and won all their wars without a single goybuck. I'm well aware of arab military incompetence ( youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I ) but I'm also not ignorant of how the state was formed and how its existence is maintained.

>>British Retaking the Land
>I'd rather not give the land back to the Arabs, kek.

chek'd and kek'd

Whatever you say Ahmed.

fuck off, you mudslimes are a problem too. PALESTINA FOR CHRIST

>not an argument, that's like saying "mexicans literally never formed a majority in the US until the year 20XX", doesn't mean they're not becoming the majority in city by city just exactly as the jews did
And that's what we need to stop. If we're retarded incompetent Palestinians then we're going to lose majority status.

>hahahahahahahahahaha next thing you're gonna tell me is that they had absolutely no backing or help at all and they just created their guns out of thin air and won all their wars without a single goybuck. I'm well aware of arab military incompetence ( youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I ) but I'm also not ignorant of how the state was formed and how its existence is maintained.

Let me put this bluntly. If you put the same forces on the Arab side in the hands of any other people, they would have won. Except maybe for niggers, niggers would have done pretty badly too.

kill all the jews and all the palestinians

kill all semites in general

there, no more middle east conflict

Infidel scum
Do you really beleive a christian theocracy will ever form? At least the majority of muslims want a caliphate (a sunni one fuck iran)

>oh, the poor kids!
Good. I hope every last one of their children die.

Jews are parasites that kill the host in the long run.
same as Islam but more subtle

Lets totally ignore that syria had no army and was barely 2 years old Lets also ignore the fact that the kings of egypt and jordan were worthless and british agents. The king of jordan especially was responsible for losing al rad and al ramla which later on led to his assasination for his incredible incompitence. At least isreal had militant groups and was arming ever since the beginning

>muh excuses

I'm sorry that your people have Africa-tier competence.

>Seeing these poor people killed by zionists fills me with rage
>Oh no a dead little turd! OPEN ZE BORDERZ
Fuck off Merkel.

Did i mention that half broken arsenal of the egyptians and the 1 week ceasfire that allowed isreal to get american support?

So, don't go picking fights with people bigger than you are. If you slap Mike Tyson in the face, expect to have your friends pick you up off the floor.

Zionists are the SCUM of the earth. Its a race of psychopaths.

Look Ahmet, we could go through every remotely Palestinian involved conflict that Palestine managed to lose and you could make excuses for whatever you fucked up.

I really don't care. Your people are fucking inbred savages and I would gladly glass the area.

Illegal white phosphorous is being used, which comes from the US.

This.
Jews were literally pushed out of all neighboring middle east countries.
youtube.com/watch?v=35eEljsSQfc

I remember thinking one side was good and one side was bad, when it came to just about everything. Being a teenager was fun.

Palestinians have the misfortune to be living on Ground Zero for the Zionist attack.

Imagine living in lower Manhattan and every day is 9/11. Every goddamn day.

I'm with the Jews, senpai.

They're muslims, I have no empathy for them, literally zero. I could shoot their children in the head and all I would feel is "good riddance". Yet at the same time I would always support Palestine, just to harm Kikes.

I don't agree with Israels occupation, but then again I fucking hate Israel. But I hate Ay-rabs too, so fuck them both who cares. Part of me wants to ship weapons to the Palestinians tho.

Yet if you show a similar picture except what Assad did to the Syrian people, I bet you will dismiss it as propaganda.

Israel kills thousands, and 12 jails children

okay mohammed

Niggers of the Arab world, they ruin everything they touch, are ungrateful and fuck up countries worse than the CIA.

You fucking nigger, Zionist scum is literally annexing private property of Palestinians and building Jewish only settler colonies on top AS WE SPEAK. I bet you are a cuck who doesn't even own a firearm and would let a house invader not only take your entire house but also fuck your wife and children. Non-cucked people put up a fight when their private property is being taken away from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=aND2FfGe7TY
>Palestinians attack israel regularly
>Israel fights back and people get mad

>Part of me wants to ship weapons to the Palestinians tho.

It would be ideal to involve Kikery in a war which drains them financially but isn't enough of a threat to justify the use of their nukes. Every dollar that Kikes need to spend on Israel is one dollar less spent on destroying Christianity in the West.

Some Palestinians have a good chunk of Southern European genetics unlike most Arabs because of the Kingdom of Jerusalem and how several Europeans went to live there during the Crusades. That's why in some photos the people tend to look more European than Arab.

You came to the wrong thread ((((shlomo))))

>Muh Christian whites dindu nuthin, they and wuz a good boy! Only the Muslims have been bad in the entire history of the world and that means we should punish the Muslims of today for crimes of the past even though we talk about how white guilt is bullshit and ancestral transgressions of white Americans should all be forgotten

>Israel fights back
"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

I don't give a shit about Palestine. I hate jews and I hate Israel. I am completely indifferent about Palestine. Muslims kill and blow up eachother on a daily baisis, why I should care about jews killing Muslims and not about Muslims killing Muslims daily I will never understand.

Do you care when some faggot blows up 100 people in Iraq?

>but isn't enough of a threat to justify the use of their nukes
This was exactly my thinking. Small arms and ordinance.

i saw a palestinian posting bbc cuck shit today

desu this makes it worse

I didn't realize building schools and hospitals and eliminating infectious diseases was "inflicting strife". The only African countries that are worth anything at all were the ones that were colonized. The rest of them are literally eating dirt.

The fucking palestinians were given multiple chances to get their land back.Israel offered the Palestinian Liberation Front most of of the Gaza Strip. They rejected it.

They fucking invaded them 3 times. First Israeli Arab War, lost. Seven Day War, lost.

I have no sympathy for the muslims. We have no reason to give so much money to Israel through.

>The only African countries that are worth anything at all were the ones that were colonized
So all africa exept ethiopia

Oh you mean the deal that made the west bank and gaza a half pupetted buffer state and would lead to isreali diplomatic dominance?
I would rather bite my balls off

You should care if there exists a cancer in the Middle East called Israel which is reaponsible for much of the conflict in the region. Let's recap

> the architects of the Iraq war were Zionists
> the architects of the Libya invasion were Zionists
> the architects of the attempt to dethrone Assad and install a puppet by funding rebels were all Zionists
> the war mongerers in Washington who want to go to war with Iran are all fucking Zionists

This is not conspiracy level bullshit. It's all in the open. Conflict in the Middle East benefits Israel because then it can pretend to be the only democratic nation in the region, flashing gay rights in your face as an example of human rights whilst simultaneously confiscating and bulldozing private property of Palestinians in the West Bank, expelling them from their own (internationally recognized) land and building Jewish only settlements on top.

Israel is responsible for the waves of migrants coming to Europe now. Or how many migrants were coming when Libya, Iraq and Syria were stable countries ?