youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA
time.com/4606082/jfk-assassination-secrets/
archive.is/f2D5D
hooktube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA
youtube.com/watch?v=EBxFVgRBqqc&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source?

youtu.be/EbFphX5zb8w

towards the end of this video. idk watch it all pretty interesting.

Legend

Trump probably wanted to know how many women Kennedy was allowed to fuck in the Oval Office.

I mean about Trump requesting JFK docs

It's in the video dude says it.

It's a video of Inouye talking about a shadow government

yeah he mentions Trump towards the end faggot.

are you guys gonna kiss or what?

Kek.

No he doesn't.

Yes he fucking does. When he starts talking about JFK and the establishment of the shadow govt in 1947. Then he transitions into Trump. You didn't watch it.

lol it's a 20 second video, he says barely anything.

Inouye died in 2012

You're an idiot. This is a 20 second video from 2007.

>op is schizophrenic

Kys LQB

Its an hour long youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA

are you people retarded?

Bump

Look at the video you linked at the beginning

shit

>ITS REAL
ITS REAL
>ITS REAL
go to 36:00 minutes in

Can we please? really? the front page?
(you)

Why? Fuck off. This is interesting as fuck.

What was the significance of Trump's very first speech to be at the CI A and talking about columns?

Was his son in a DC hardcore band?

FIFTH COLUMN

Explain.

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organized actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.

Shiiiiet
That sounds impossible to undo or dig out, they've had decades to spread and entrench themselves.

Fuck.

I assume this is why JFK was offed, as he was opposed to the operations.

Download this in case it dissapears

Good thing Trump is a time traveler.

Interesting. JFK was kill by us

>t. Mossad

JFK faked his assassination. He was always one of them. Masonic ritual, like 9/11.

Fuck you.

Bullshit.
I've seen this posted in a few threads, it's obviously a joke or a Spanish reference because the tile style is similar. Time travel isn't possible, all those paradoxes, etc.

He's a powerful businessmen and knows how to negotiate and add a political, presidential twist, nothing more, which is why he's reaching over the asile to the Dem's, making deals.

Nope. he has a fucking quantum computer time phone.

Uhhhh
How'd you all come up with this shit lol
I have to admit, this is the most absurd reality we could perhaps live in. But it's been a hell of a ride, hope this shit is true, the trials will be legendary.

>Nuremberg 2.0

Never happen

Shills will get the rope too.
Why betray your country for money, it seems so shallow, almost sad. There's no honor left anymore, we've mostly all lost our way save for the pilled.

im getting restless desu. It's like everyone is a fucking mongoloid reacting to every tiny bit of bs fake news.

fine
i'm feeling blue-balled too, waitin' for shit to blow. I hate playing the waiting game

October 26th is when the 1992 Act requires all JFK documents not authorized for continuing redaction by the current POTUS be released. 25 years to the day after it was signed into law by William Jefferson Clinton.

Oooh shit, break out the /JFKG/ we're back!

Source (TIME):
>Under the terms of the 1992 JFK Records Act--a result of Oliver Stone's 1991 movie JFK, which revived fascination with the idea of a cover-up--the government was given 25 years to make public all related files. The time is up on Oct. 26, 2017. About 3,000 never-before-seen documents, along with 34,000 previously redacted files, are scheduled for release.

>The law says that if an agency doesn't want certain files made public, it can appeal to the President, who could decide to hold them back after all.

time.com/4606082/jfk-assassination-secrets/

And here's the archive
archive.is/f2D5D

newfwends

What do you think Trump will do? Release them all?

lol the absolute mad man

for

Time to ban larping threads.

hooktube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA

EVERYONE should download this and spread it. Hooktube makes it easy to download, I just did.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBxFVgRBqqc&index=2

Trump shills will never recover..