Most Americans Oppose White Supremacists, But Many Share Their Views: Poll

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/reuters-poll-white-supremacist-views_us_59bc155fe4b02da0e141b3c8

Interesting stats in there. in before >huffpo. they wouldnt lie about this

>70 percent strongly agreed that “all races are equal,” and 89 percent agreed that all races should be treated equally
>8 percent(!) of respondents said they supported white nationalism as a group or movement
>31 percent of Americans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that “America must protect and preserve its White European heritage,” and 39 percent agreed that “white people are currently under attack in this country.”
>16 percent, strongly or somewhat agreed that “marriage should only be allowed between people of the same race

It's me or it's fairly high numbers?!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/01/surveys-show-60-percent-opposition-immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep it mind those polls were not polled by race. This is not the white results. White result would probably be higher

it's hard to say because Huffington post likes to exaggerate, twist and fabricate things.

>8%+ of Americans think America's European heritage is under attack but don't think it should be protected
oy vey

>It's me or it's fairly high numbers?!

For huffpost?

Quite.

no its 8% who support WN as a group or movement.

its a reuter poll its not made by them

what these people don't understand while lamenting about aparent "contradictions" is that there is nothing contradictory about thinking all races are equal and voting barack obama, and wanting to preserve the white european heritage of the country. The average person will treat people as individuals, and thus will vote for obama, but will also recognize that they prefer the country be mostly white. There is no contradiction here, except in the mind of the leftist where you must agree with everything they think or you are literally the worst person imaginable

ALL white Americans share Nationalist Views without hollywood nonsense.

It's Reuters, far more reliable.
Over 20 milllion Americans sympathize with us somewhat. And taht somewhat is all we need.

8% of 300+ million is not bad, that's as many as 24 millions.

its prob 10% of USA whites or something. am I the only one who thinks this shit is high as fuck ?

It's beginning. Get ready

Soon

Must has been a terrible sample group but the conclusions are correct.

That's the same percentages of normies and autists in this site.

>that picture
Fuck off and die, you human garbage.

not surprising really. white supremacy is defined as a western nativist. too many people think it all leads to fascism. but in reality neglecting to listen to the interests of the nativists leads to right wing extremisn

whats the pic ? To me its just a woman smoking

Its not at all odd, few will find your beliefs odd IF you package them in a half reasonable way.

ie DONT plaster swastikas on everything

A thousand mile journey begins with a single step. Trump is the cornerstone of this, we just need to never let up. Distrust in the media is at an all time high, people are beginning to realize (((colleges))) for the scams they are, and as long as you disavow spencer and the (((alt-right))) you can go as far right as you want without getting b&, v&, and (((listed))). Well, you'll probably still get banned from normie shit like faceberg, but we all know that.

might be Sally Mann who takes a lot of pics of nude kids

and was one of the kids apparently

no its probably even higher. people arent honest with polls. and these polls were not polled by race

I've thought about that but I don't like being over optimistic

And that's not an accomplishment by imaginary white supremacists, that's a result of overconfident leftist extremists shifting the Overton window too far too fast.

percent of Americans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that “America must protect and preserve its White European heritage,” and 39 percent agreed that “white people are currently under attack in this country.”

If that's true, it's actually very good news. (Whites are now only 60% of U.S. population).

ever see this poll? majority want to stop all immigration
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/01/surveys-show-60-percent-opposition-immigration/

>all races are equal
in which context? two people of the same "race" could be completely unequal, what a stupid statement

meaning that on average, 2 individual of different races picked at random would be equal

>16 percent, strongly or somewhat agreed that “marriage should only be allowed between people of the same race
I'm quite surprised about this one; I'd consider it a more extreme view than “America must protect and preserve its White European heritage” for example. In any case, I'm glad that the popularity of pro-white ideas are increasing.