We need a happening time line

We need to compile a timeline of "happenings" and we rate the happenings on a scale from 1 - 10 , 10 being apocalyptic happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apocalyptic tier will be.

Rothschilds.

Ayys.

Hollow earth.

Give it a few days.
We will have an 8 happening very soon.

With such a scale in place, when people claim happening, they can be expected to give a rating on the scale. this would make a lot of shit happening threads easier to spot.

Level 10 but possible would be
Cascadia subduction quake/Mega tsunami
Yellowstone blowing its load
NK nukes someone or someone nukes them

The only "happening" you should concern yourself with is the Blackpill. The human race was a mistake.
I've spent several years in the military and government service in a position to "investestigate" the rest of us. I see nothing but the beautifully cold hands of death wrapped around the neck of the human race. Nothing you do will ever matter. Nothing your children will do will ever matter. People will never "fix" themselves.

The ultimate happening is realizing that we must end it all. And scream FUCK YOU to whatever god created us, and end this horrendous experiment of pain.

A part of me wants us to thrive, but a larger part...the part that has been damaged by service and further ended by simply witnessing you in your true form....wants it all to end.

How did your service damage you user?

Checked.

Fuck off kike stop trying to get people on here to kill themselves

I agree those are 10/10 happenings.
In relative terms I think in the last decade Japan Earthquake+Fukushima was a 10/10 happening and the 2016 Presidential Election season was 9/10 with many miniburst happenings of very high intensity.
I think Day of the Rope would be a 10/10 happening and something like ww3 or yellowstone would obviously change the relative scale since those would be like superhappenings.

Few people understand the repercussions of military service for the sake of class growth.
Imagine an entire generation of men and women who (for a lack of a better term) "could have". Very few people who decide to enlist are aware of the damage that would be inflicted upon them. I personally committed acts that I refuse to speak about unless it is with a reunion of brothers, and they have experienced similar devastation of the heart.
It is hard to explain innocence and what happens to a young adult when that innocence is taken from them.
It is not hard to ruin a young mind I'm this way. I have personally known hero's.....walking gods from their actions... and they simply can't function when returned to home.
It is anecdotal, but I have personally seen people I would have died for, become pill addicts and meth heads, because nobody cared. I would later arrest those same men and women.

And I would die a little inside every time.

I once saw a young man that had 5 bullet holes (shitty Hi-point 9mm and the drug dealers aim was also shit) look me in the eyes as I held him....I watched the light fade from his eyes.
So I believe the human race is that young man, in my arms, dying painfully. It is the best we can hope for.

agreed
pic unrelated

What the fuck have you offered the human race other than a late night pee pee? Tell me why the suffering of your children and your ancestors matters. Convince me.
If not, go back to nazi larping and posted banal "shitted.com" memes to the rest of your virgin 25 year old friends.

alex jones 2024 would be 10/10

CHECKING

Damn son, nice LARP

The description to this video has a good list

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

Was just wondering, I know the military has fucked up a lot of people. I hope your life gets better man.

I remember my first happening. Do you?

Awan IT scandal
DNC/Clintong Foundation scandal
PG itself
Seth Rich

>All 4 of those cases are entwined together into the biggest political shitstorm we've ever seen.

This is a good idea, good luck.

>not being here for the THE happening

You missed the golden days brah.

Ooh no, the next happenings will be the biggest in history. We're born just in the right era to witness this huge change in American and world politics.