SJWs and libcucks BTFO - Enrollment drops at liberal schools

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/14/enrollment-drops-at-schools-known-for-social-justi/

archive.is/xdXLP

>Universities known for being hotbeds of campus protest and liberal activism are struggling with declining enrollments and budget shortfalls, and higher education analysts say that’s no coincidence.
>Take Oberlin College. According to a document leaked to The Oberlin Review, the school’s student newspaper, the small liberal arts college famous for social justice hoaxes has had trouble attracting and retaining students, missing this year’s enrollment mark by 80 and racking up a $5 million budget deficit in the process.
>William A. Jacobson, a professor at Cornell Law School who runs the Legal Insurrection blog, said the “most obvious culprit” in Oberlin’s dwindling admissions is “relentless social justice warfare.”

>80 students rack up a debt of 5m

Blaming the SJWs and using this to prove how badly their losing the culture war is an obvious explanation.

However, the alternate reasoning could also be: why the fuck would you go to a liberal arts college at all? It's a waste of fucking money.

$62,500 each
Checks out.

That's 63k in debt per student ...
I put together less than 30k in debt after going to a top-tier UC for a BS in Computer Engineering...

fucking awesome if you're in the university business

HAHA You can't have a safe nazi free campus if the school's closed faggots.

I think this is the larger talking point. Degrees that have no economic value are starting to be ignored and schools that specialize in them by proxy are suffering to.

The next generation will be the most conservative that has ever existed and Trump is just the beginning.

8 million dollars so people can sit around huffing their own farts and whining about their lives.

Why are liberal arts degrees more expensive than degrees that result in financial success?

It's paradoxical to me. Why would anyone do that to themselves?

They're easier.

Even my shitty community college had virtue signallers. It got real annoying at times.

High demand. Less than 10% of men and 6% of women graduate with a STEM degree.

also included in this percentage is "social" sciences

Eh, people in STEM fields also put quotation marks around "computer science", despite it being extremely bountiful for our civilization. I'm sure the social sciences can, will, and have resulted in the advancement of civilization.

I also think people hate on art majors too much. So what if most of the college attendees someone want to spend 6 figures learning how to do art. You know how many fucking people it takes these days to make a movie? Their end credits look like the Vietnam War Memorial.

>kkk hooded robe
i thought this was the time a priest was on campus but that was apparently a different school

Teens are awake, they see their grandparents being greedy assholes that destroyed any chance of functional social security. Their parents as limpwristed depressed losers still complained because grand-daddy didn't love them while refusing to fight for their rights. And their little brothers as indoctrinated drones on drugs and dogma since as easly as age three.

No shit they'll try as hard as they can to escape from this hell.

"Computer science" is basically a soft science. They're fine and all, but it's basically something a pahjeet can do. Anyone can learn to program very easily. Anyone can learn to do networking.

The chief difference between computer science and engineering is math. Math and hardware - which require math.

>constantly shit on whites
>more people realize colleges offer little in way of career training
>whites drop out of the scheme
>white alumni stop donating
>fuck, what are we gonna do now?

I really hope this causes many colleges to shutter the doors, make enrollment much more selective, useless programs forever eliminated and classical instruction methods brought back. One can dream.

The hopeless poverty that follows when your only skill is your vast knowledge of queer African tapdance has burned too many Millennials for the next generation to not notice and make better life decisions.