Does /po/ hate women because they've never experienced love?

does /po/ hate women because they've never experienced love?

women are evil

How can I tell if I'm friendzoned or not? I want to ask this girl I snap with out but she gives mixed signals

Yes.

What color are your eyes?

Are you an inexperienced /leftypol/ invader or you lazy fucks are using low quality bots now?

Luther said that women should obey their man and that patriarchy is the Christian way. Ever notice how all suffragettes and feminists were ANGLOS? They are inherently feminist because they are degenerate satanist Jews.

I think it's more likely that most chicks are shit at origami desu

/po/ is probably 90% women and 10% weeaboos

Y-you too

That was haunting.
I'm shook.

yes. /po/ is the most evil board

Probably. I know I haven't.

It's Sup Forums you fucking retard, not /po/

Yes. No one ever loved me. Not even my parents.Only reason I don't kill myself is so I can get revenge on them for bringing me into this world

It's BECAUSE I experienced love.

Man the fuck up and show interest, but do it in a natural, relaxed way instead of a sperg-y "i humbly request m'lady's innocence in the bed of marriage".

Women have options. Why should she want you? You have to show real interest in a way that she will go with.

Never change, Sup Forums

love is a Hollywood lie.
There is only devotion and loyalty and Hollywood teaches neither

Not hate, pity, but for different reasons.
Kek trying to keep the nu-faggs away.

I don't hate women.

>experienced love

Dude, I watched that webm with no context to the thread to see what I could glean from it and I was thoroughly creeped out

I was sure this would be some succubus MGTOW thread

Green
She knows I'm interested, I don't know if she is, but she still talks to me and I went out with her before

I had a chinese gf and we were devoted to each other, but I had to leave her because devotion to my race should be greater. I feel terrible but I think I did the right thing, at least politically. I could never live with myself having half-chinese kids. And now she's with a chinese guy so everything worked out.

if she doesn't establish rapport it means she isn't interested.
You're her ego boost if she never texts first

I don't hate women.

Women can't love for real.

Hating certain kinds of women doesn't mean you hate all women.

hey is that zack and cody? it was a good show but jumped the shark as soon as that boat shit started

I hate them because when i was honest and gentleman supreme they didn't like me. Even though I was ripped. Only when I started to treat them all like whores would they find interest in me.

fuck origami

Why don't you ask //po/ in a paper folding way. Sup Forums hates women because we HAVE experienced love and have seen the monster is real

I hate women because I have experienced love.

There is literally nothing to love about women.

No im a proud virgin. MGTOW FTW

I hate women because I'm married.

Seeing as Baked Alaska renounced his extremist beliefs after getting some Jewish pussy, I'd say yes.

surprise sex my friend

Either she likes you and you get a sweet gf or you are convicted of rape. It's 50/50

>never experienced love?
my benis has entered praginas many times

>/po/
>papercraft and origami
i had no idea /po/ was like this

here at Sup Forums there is only love for all

I've seen too many good men get run over by women out of mere convenience to think otherwise to this fact. They're fickle, narcissistic, and anti-human if it gives them the slightest economic or especially social advantage.

underrated post

NORMIE GET OUT

Another normalfag, wtf is going on

I think you're looking for not Sup Forums

>keistani flag

Why am I not surprised

be more forward, if she rejects the advances, move on. that doesn't mean you have to be a dick, but guys and girls can't be friends in the same sense like dudes are with other dudes. girls don't see anything anything ethically wrong with friendzoning a guy and it's a win-win to have a guy who will pay for dinners and do bitchwork for you without having to give them sex in return. if it's not going anywhere with the girl, don't hang out with her. keep her at arms length and don't do anything you know she wouldn't do for you in return. and move onto the next.

>my cummies and sex is love
You have the brain of a degenerated faggot.

No, we hate women because they lied to us, cheated on us, stole from us, and tried to make us subservient, all while telling us that they loved us. I think the majority of women have undiagnosed Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and should be remanded to some kind of mental health facility until cured.

that's why you have to make it inconvenient for them to leave you. In traditional societies social pressure would add inconvenience. These days you have to set up your own traps. Maybe an oath to kill them if they leave you? idk

It's hard to do the right thing, but we have to respect other cultures for pluralism to work well, at least in the current political climate. You'll find another women, relax.

I'm a Sup Forumstard though

Every woman I have dated fell under the spell of feminism and I dumped them pretty harshly. Lots of tears and ''why are you doing this!?!?''. They need to sort themselves out before I waste any more years on their bullshit.

I dont hate women though

normalfag

You're fucking psychotic m8. No wonder women are losing their shit with freaks like you out there.

Mixed signals can sometimes be from her not being sure of you, I take it you're a young man, girls under 21 don't know what they want from men so they unintentionally play with them.
Just ask her out, don't be too serious about it and when you do, tell her a time and place.

If she doesn't talk to you afterwards or doesn't want you to touch her, move on.

I share your pain mate.

Has she ever mentioned your eyes or mentions them too much?

no i just hate women because they can turn off the love in a second and never look back

I don't hate women. And I've never been in love. I am incapable of loving.

I come from a long line of Germans. My grandfather's father was, from what I hear, an accountant for the Reich. But that's all I know. My grandfather moved to the states and became a civil engineer with nothing but a high school education. He died hapless and alone. Alcoholic.

So I will die like my fathers before me. Alone. Unloved. And very, very angry.

A women will make it really obvious if she digs you or not. She touches you a lot, she laughs way harder at your jokes somtimes when they arent even funny, she likes to gaze at you a little longer than usual when talking, just little subtle shit that really adds up to an obvious sign. But nowadays, it doesn't even matter if she digs you , becaseu in three months tiume another guy will poeak her interest and it won't even matter.

nice blogpost just kill yourself

no, I hate women because I have experienced love.

I never understood the "nice guys finish last." Girls fucking love me. They are just as insecure as males and love reinforcement.

Don't be a pussy and ask her for drinks.

Far from it. I was basically full neet until I was 20. Took steroids, started slammin whores. Dropped the chad bullshit, settled down with one cunt for 3 years before sacking her. The next one lasted for 2 years before sacking her. Its been a couple years now and im almost reduced to recluse status again, but at least now I know why...everyone is a limp wristed pussy in Canada. Tappin out. Almost wish I didnt go through the heartache of shitty relationships, but at least I got the experience and can recognize toxicity from a mile away.

I somehow found this inspiring. It spoke to me on an existential-spiritual level.

Maybe. And now we're in the white house. Guess you should have given us a chance after all, innit?

On the bright side you probably still have a faggy accent, eh?

>be more forward, if she rejects the advances, move on. that doesn't mean you have to be a dick,

Basically

Riverdale is the new gossip girl

Fuck I miss gossip girl

I hate lots of people. Some happen to be male other female. I don't hate people because of their gender.
But i have never experienced love before.

Who knows what goes through the minds of those origami loving bastards?

>one post
At least you got dollars

To answer the question, women are something that not even Shariah can tame. Lurk moar to know why

get'em bruv

It's the other way around. Women hates white men. It's 2017 you shitlord. In all seriousness, they don't love. God that is some black pill that I swallowed.

they were meant for eac hother desu.
I hope them the best

Haha sure sure. Chicks always praise my cock after sex. Dont be too angry now.

This. The only reason I support so much bullshit and haven't taken the black pill.This is the time our women needs us the most.

Yes and No. Their love is similar to that of a child. It's not something I desire as an adult male.

I just tell them to clean up and throw a washcloth at them. I don't listen to anything they have to say.

Your mom gives me love.

play hard to get. Stop messaging her for a weekend and see if she messages you. if she does and asks you where you've been, give half an answer. create in her mind a sense that you're not at her disposal and that there's a bit of a mystery to you

just get a prenuptial agreement that you keep everything (including kids 100%) on divorce

>inb4 but I don't want the kids
it's that or get drained dry over child support, can't let the woman have any leverage

Now she would never want to divorce you because she really can't but you could fuck her over with divorce

thatta boy

lol this webm never fails to creep me out to my core

good advise here. Don't listen to the bumbaclots because it's mostly verbal diarrhea.

Pretty much this. I ragged on this one chick I work with for ruining her body with tattoos and she wont stop eyeball fucking me with those lust filled eyes. Chicks love being degraded even though they'll never admit it.

>Almost wish I didnt go through the heartache of shitty relationships

I straight up don't regret not being in any romantic relationships through the entirety of my 20s.

I somewhat regret not doing more when I was a young teen, though.

You nailed it on the head. I think they equate rudeness with dominance and control? Every woman is a lazy person waiting to be taken care of, so if you alpha it up they assume you'll take care of everything.

I'm not sure I would get to the prenuptial stage without getting screwed or screwing someone else over.

I love women.
Liberal females are not women, though.
They're degenerate whores that deserve to be mocked for their degradation of society.

I've already told my wife that if she ever leaves me I'll quit my job and deliver pizzas. All I need is a shitty thinkpad, the internet, and cheap beer for happiness.

indeed fem nature is twisted. it's just a murky bloody mess not worth controlling because if you can't control her then she won't respect you.

Hate is not the right word.
Despise is closer, but still wrong.
Loathe is the correct word.
Women are simple animals. They only want to be owned. By the biggest, strongest, richest man their beauty can ensnare.
Want her to be more of a woman? Try being more of a man.

>be drinking in neighborhood bar
>bartender flirting all evening
>could tell she was once gorgeous but the wall has already taken a few jabs at her
>brings shots and sits next to me when her shift is over
>foot rubbing my leg
“you planning on sitting here all night?”
>we leave
>get road head on drive to her condo
>fuck like animals
>filthy, filthy animals
>begs for anal
>sucks me clean afterward
>eats ass, sucks toes, likes to be facefucked and choked and slapped around
>find out she has kids the next morning when 3 daughters burst into room while we’re fucking
>they keep talking to her like it’s nothing
>she starts coming by my house every night after work
>one night her phone rings constantly until she turns off the ringer
>’maybe you should answer, someone wants to talk to you pretty bad’
“nah. It’s just my fiancee”
>whatever
>look at her phone a few hours later while she’s in the bathroom
>163 missed calls
LOL.jpg

yep, because she will have had countless betas, friends and other hangers-on across facebook, twitter, instagram etc blowing smoke up her arse telling her how great her tats are. You offered a dissenting opinion and it shattered her narcissistic bubble

You have genetic markers passed down to you from your ancestors. These are soft programming points. They can be modified with a free will. Do not have to believe that the son must relive the sins of the father... You have a heart for good. I know it because I know you. It troubles you when you see your brothers suffering. You are not a sociopath. You just hurt. But there is an end to that hurt and it is not at the bottom of a bottle of Scotch. Your hurt can be answered in the realization that you are not alone. This Universe is not against you, but you are a part of it. You belong here like the stars belong here. You have as much right as the saints. We need you ****in.