Faggy Lanklet Giraffe

Continued from
So how does one become this big of a faggot and what should we call it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/19/project-veritas-disruptj20-agitator-was-definitely-not-joking-about-throat-punching-trump-supporters/
youtube.com/watch?v=oYAIwLFCRh4
getyarn.io/yarn-clip/85b14c84-6d11-4518-b749-57dabc6bbcf1
twitter.com/JohnJayCollege/status/908820717331992576
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Andrew Ridgeley from Wham

Phallic Jones

Same guy.

pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/19/project-veritas-disruptj20-agitator-was-definitely-not-joking-about-throat-punching-trump-supporters/

Gay guy from Wham.

he just needs to find a style that fits him better and he'd be a certified qt3.14 tbqh

You post these threads and you call it jewish psy ops project neck length

The Pozstrich

his neck looks like the underside of my dick

necrophidius

gdi, you followed us here. Die of AIDS already.

Remember that one gross vagina antifa meme? Trump sounded good when he said his 5th avenue remarks. Makes this look like child's play
>money was spent to put on a guy based on nothing but necks and we know he likes dick because dick neck
This is a shitting dicknipples meme

(((Michael Isaacson)))

Vid for reference, skip to 29:45
youtube.com/watch?v=oYAIwLFCRh4

Why the fuck does a man his age style his hair that way? Is he trying to go for some boyband look to attract 14 year olds or something?

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/85b14c84-6d11-4518-b749-57dabc6bbcf1
Invent more diseases simultaneously with all deaths and all sins please

>We don't hang around LONG NECKS

Gay Gooseneck Guy

that neck was tailor made for a noose

You smelled it out yes. Nice teeth

Who could forget moldylocks! I hope she got a public shaming after all of that.

THIS

I'm going to need a citation for this. Not some shitty alt-right student level one either.

>That shit eating grin he has after he lists a couple of crazy white people who did some bad things once

>"Are you kidding me?"

This is what the soulless death of a nation looks like.

>smiling completely normally
>his right eyebrow is maybe one micron too raised
>everything seems normal
>talking to tucker carlson
>tucker carlson is not any of these things and he is completely normal

Kek

How can you tell, he has phantom of the opera mask hair covering his left eye.

This guy must hate getting a sore throat

Yeah i noticed that after i posted and i dont like it and his hair is too long but this is all neck or all bottom tooth and no meat. Enjoy the freak show i guess

He only smiles when he says "are you kidding me?"
It's the kind of smirk you see from someone who's all gotcha rhetoric and no brains. You should know this by now. A walking manifesto.

Someone needs to test out the Gillette quintuple track guillotine on Gooseneck
Guillermo the Gay Guerrilla

Hey now, he got an A

He seemed like a nice and a good sport, fwiw. Someday he'll grow up and cringe.

Minus. Cuz drumph

he's a jew

>I believe communities have a right to defend themselves against threats to their community

"Threat" is a completely subjective term. Does he realize how anti-American this is?

No, he's probably a women and social justice professor or something. He's the definition of useless.

Physiognomy Phil

I had to google that for the definition. Well done.

>Physiognomy

He's a criminal justice professor.

Wow. I seem to remember that from the interview now, Congressman.

Underrated.

Bog Filler

the retard lost his job tho
at least some good news

twitter.com/JohnJayCollege/status/908820717331992576

Administrative leave doesn't mean fired, it means paid vacation.

This

It's what govermnet bullshit jobs when they get heat and need to do something without pissing off the union.

How many cops kill a nog, get put on "leave" and are silently reinstated like 2 mo later when the public has stopped caring?

they keep doing it because white men wont get off his ass and go knock a niggers teeth in
GET YOUR BALLS BACK WHITE MAN

So you post prep therapy, good one fag

We have our balls, but we cant be public about it. Be me for example. Jumped by two nogs coming back from a trump party in Decemberm wearing a trump hat and tank. Wanna take phone and wallet, not carrying either. Cut a swaztika in my checst

Small college community, spend next couple weeks patolling around. Find them, track them to where they live. Get ~100$ worth of adderal, plant it on property. Call cops and report. Cops come, search, ofc find a shit load of other shit including illegal guns. My nog friends faced a lot of time (didnt see what they were sentenced to)

We are clever and don't forget transgressions. I was "branded with a swaztika (since self cut to make into a grid, better than permanent swaztika). They're felons. Get fucked niggers.

Threadly reminder to work your neck out unless you want to look like this pencil necked faggot

I really want his biohazard seed to make my hole toxic so I can poz other bottoms, oh gawd... so fucking HOT!!!

shit you could fit him with like 4 nooses

The smile says:
"As a Zionist Jew, I support the genocide of Palestinians, but you are evil because of the successful marxist voodoo Jew trick of white privilege propaganda."
"Diversity quota's should be used to limit Asian over representation in the education system, but never Jewish, you filthy Goy."

Gold

The guy is right tho. Alt-reichters hide behind free speech, which is fine, but they simultaneously plan to create a white ethno-state which means that they will eventually go physically removing people of color.

I am all for free speech, but if Spencer and his ilk ever try to realize their "white ethno state" IRL. Violently bashing them will be in order.

Don't be silly. You'll be retained as a slave.

Holy shit, it's the faggot version of Longcat.

Because they're mentally incapable of thinking like an adult, are trapped in an echo chamber filled with like-minded cucks, and are stuck in the eternal cycle of blaming everything on other people and think they're innocent little geniuses, abandoned/despised by the cruel, inhumane society.
Literally the saddest people on earth, their existence merely revolves around draining the pleasure out of other peoples' lives because they're the unhappiest overgrown babies in this world.

>their use of freedom of speech is worse than ours
>sure, we want to kill X group of people too and establish our "utopia" b-but their speech should be punished

You're a stupid nigger

loll

How can necklets even compete?

When you were shooting black bodies, I studied the blade.

When you were deporting latinx dreamers, I mastered the blockchain.

While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity, my neck grew in length to harvest the highest soy beans from the trees.

And now that Donald Drumpf is President and has the nuclear codes you have the audacity to invite me on Tucker Carlson.

Can't wreck the neck

Jewraff

the feels...

You'd think these smug tweets would get him fired

COPY THAT

The Alt-reich is right tho. Antifa hide behind free speech, which is fine, but they simultaneously plan to create a diverse (anti-white) and degenerate marxist state which means that they will eventually go physically removing white people and others who want a degeneracy free state.

I am all for free speech, but if Antifa and their ilk ever try to realize their "degenerate anti-white marxist state" IRL. Violently bashing them will be in order.

how does a neck get that big?

These fuckers are getting crazier by the day.