One Piece Ch. 826

Are the Vinsmoke supposed to be German?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftvpcn2NAm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We've all got a new waifu lads. Adjust accordingly.

>Mihawk as a farmer

what madness is this

MIHAWK BTFO
YONJI BTFO
HANCOCK BTFO
BROOK BTFO
POISON FISH BTFO
SHIPPERS EPIC B T F O

what the fuck are you talking about

Perona a cutie!

>"Neechan, its swollen up again!"
>"Awww... Sanji-kun... you poor darling... here, let big sis make it better..."
>"Ooooh, nee-chan..."
>"Mmmmn... sllrp... smk"
>"P-poison is coming out..."
>"Thats it, sanji. Let nee-chan have aall your poison..."
>"Mmmmmmmnsllllllrrrp!"
>"Aaaah! Nee-chan!"
>"Mmmmnlp"
>"There. All better now..."
>"Remember, Sanji-kun. Every time it swells up, come to nee-chan and she'll take care of all that poison built up."
>"Ha... I love you, nee-chan."
>"I love you too, dear little Sanji~"

Mihawk confirmed for true pirate king!

poor Boa

So will all the Vinsmokes be huge perverts that refuse to hit women?

Too pure for this world

Reminder that Viola is a sexy spanish senorita and is the best waifu, and shits all your waifu.

>all of her actions in this chapter
nakama confirmed

What do you think her powers are? I'm thinking Moth Moth Fruit.

>kiss made Luffy literally jizz in his pants
woah

are moths resistent to poison?

Fucking Chopper, he couldn't even do a shit.

Maybe a mythical zoan of some kind.

Naruto = McDonald's
Bleach = Steak n Shake
One Piece = Five Guys

The protection instinct was strong

>scarfs
>numbers
>technology
>powers
>healing and flying

This is gonna be a nice ark.

This has to be oda's best semen demon in a while

I know, what the heck did he do for the last 2 years?

but do not make her angry

>royalty that used to rule a quarter of the world
>has enough influence to change bounties at will
>attends the reverie

>still known by most as the evil army from some comic strip

Oda didn't think this through

Also
ANTI JIMBEI SQUAD BTFO

>no medicine/antidote left on board
what do you expect him to do?

shitposting. Nothing more than that.

Figured out how to make all his points cuter

Well you do have to realize it's not that he didn't have the skills to cure him but he just didn't have the antidote. It's not like he just predicted that they would run across a poisonous fish on that level to where it can kill luffy.

>Implying peasants care about politics

>you will never build a life and home with Perona on a comfy deserted island with ape slaves to do all he hard work for you

This is true in real life and the OP world doesn't have internet.

>New World
>doesn't store a shitload of antidotes abord just for any case
>run out: how? did they just have one fiol?

Chopper is a shit, calling him doctor is a crime.

You're a fucking racist, man.

A scientist would be perfectfor the crew , because he could create an antidote with his material he always brings him

calling you a human being is also a crime ya fagget

I actually meant literal apes though. I'm not even white

Who cares about that dumb bitch, Jinbe is coming back, baby!

identic sodomit

I-I was just kidding :(

Cyborg 009 arc confirmed. So you guys think Vegapunk works with Vinsmoke?

Doujins when?

>speedreading this hard
Isn't it obvious that most of the medical supplies were used up when Chopper healed the whole Mink tribe?

Is not like he spend 2 years in a library full of medical information about the grand line... OH WAIT.

One Piece is the most overrated piece of fiction I’ve ever read. It’s mostly about a roaming crew of do-gooder clichés that travel the high seas. Each character has a dream (which they will never achieve because this cash cow will never end) and of course a tragic backstory to go with it. One Piece is somehow popular while having the worst character designs among shonens, includes countless scenes of characters sobbing like crybabies, and will drag on to the point no one will care anymore. Honestly, if you want a shonen that doesn’t insult your intelligence and make you feel like you’re reading something written by a smarter than average 10 year old, then don’t pick this up.

Story: While there are some decent dramatic moments here and there, they’re almost always forced as much as possible and accompanied by over the top water faucet tears or something else as corny that makes you want to punch a hole in the wall. Not only that, but it’s the same thing each time.

Straw Hat crew arrives at an island, the people are friendly but something is wrong. We then meet the villain who is doing stereotypical villain things. Luffy hotheadedly decides he is gonna save the day and starts yelling. Luffy takes on the boss and his crew mates take on the underlings. They are stronger than expected, but through the power of friendship and encouragement from the people of the island they will themselves to victory with their new attacks they just invented. With everything said and done, celebration is had, and the Straw Hats leave as the citizens thank them and promise to always remember their kindness. Repeat for hundreds of chapters. If that sounds boring to you, then good, it’s very lame.

Reminder that Akainu is literally confirmed by Oda to be the most powerful character as he could get One Piece in a year.

All your favorite degenerate characters would never beat the true face of justice!

Not caring about a perfect new waifu. Fujofags go away, you had your arc with Dressrosa. Now is the time of the waifus.

Jokes on you, didn't read.

they spent almost a week there he should make new antidotes

oh look, it is this shitty MAL review copy pasta again

Stopped reading at "it's very lame".

he comes back to get killed
cannot wait for the crying part when he passes away as the 10th nakama

Geralizations. Assumptions. Shitty bait. Fuck off.

Pretty sure they are suppose to be Nazi's

The best we have is Arlong and his crew raping Nami.

No, you fuck off. We finally got Jinbe coming back to the story and it's possible this will the be moment where he joins the SH. You know damn well it's gonna get emotional. Take that waifufaggotry somewhere else.

Wait, did the anime fucked up Jinbei hair? he has white hair, which makes him look Old as fuck.

So we have Carrot, Nami and now Pudding and Reige, right?

A little bit of everything, even for fucking furries.

>tfw jinbei will join and anti-jinbei fags will get put on suicide watch like shipper fags

US military is known as evil army in some countries. Just saying.

I KNOW! HF Barafans!

>as he could get One Piece in a year
then why didn't he get it

inb4 he already did and when the next pirate king arrives at Raftel he will be there, kill him and ends the entire age of pirates

You Must think Al Qaeda is evil too user.

he was still caring for the Minks even when Luffy and Co arrived, obviously he had no time for that

>you had your arc with Dressrosa
and you had your arc entire One Piece for your waifus

So we posting MAL One Piece trigger pasta now? Please don't spread that cancer over here. Those guys are turbo faggots that are eternally assmad that Naruto ended and HxH isn't as popular as the superior One Piece.

At the risk of acting like a newfag, what's MAL?

Because he's more into justice, he'd rather spend that year punching holes in bitches and serving up jail time for as many pirates as possible

>using your own supplies when the country had tens of doctors and nurses which obviously implys that they'd have hospitals and a nice supply of medical shit lying around

My Ass Licked

Reiju is the sexiest girl in One Piece so far. The way she acts is giving me boner.

Reminder that Sanji fags got BTFO, like always.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftvpcn2NAm4

my anime's lewd

Also they showed Caesar making some pharmaceuticals with Zou's labs so they didn't use their own stuff.

I liked One Piece just for there wasn't any power level back then, and everyone could take down everyone with good ideas and tricks and by findig out weak points, etc.
But now all the next arc will be, my haki is stronger than your's bullshit.

Just ignore it

>when the country had tens of doctors and nurses
Where? We only saw Miyaki and Tristan

Minion As Law

He experienced Zoro's full strength and resigned himself from the sword out of shame.

>if he could have a DF, he'd pick something other than Doffy's, Megallan's, or Fujitora's fruit.

You're never going to make it lad.

You sound like a faggot, what does that have to do with this weeks chapter

why is he the only one with one eye?

Will she ever kiss Luffy?

A site for people who pretend they are Anime critics and connoisseur; pretentious to a fault. They perpetually look down on anything that isn't 'too deep4me' and generally shit on all Shonen. Their reviews consist of 99% shitposts with the sole purpose of triggering fans of said series. They also have some of the most biased shitty mods I've seen (MMOChampion and Bioware forums being the only thing worst).

moderate anti-luffy

Initially they obviously used their own stuff because there was no time to make pharamceuticals

Luffy almost died by posion by a random fish for fuck sake.

>tfw when Zoro has already achieved his dream and is only helping his friends with theirs

That's an amusing way to compare each series to the other.

This

Szász_Marci.jpg

STOP IT! Muh benis can't take another round of fapping

oh look, its this bait again

Thanks, user-kun. Also, Bioware Forums are fucking awful, so the thought that there's anything comparable to them is pretty scary.

The poison was supposed to kill you instantly. All things considered, Chopper only needing an antidote is pretty impressive.

Chopper's redesign is truly fucking awful

>Miniotism

Probably because that would involve taking on some of the four emperors, and his higher ups probably wouldn't allow him doing something so risky. They had to gather all their top people together, including the Shichibukai, just to combat one Warlord, and they had to lure him to their base where they had the homefield advantage. No way they're going to try and risk going after some pirate crews that were considered to be around the same level.

The problem with One Piece is that is has something for everyone. It's true. You want worldbuilding on a huge scale, you got it. You want big battles, you got 'em. You want tense, one on one showdowns, you got em. You want slapstick humor, you got it. You want serious, emotional moments, you got 'em. You want lighthearted adventure stories, you got 'em. You want complex, plot heavy, world changing storylines, you got those too.
But that's the problem, all of those things are a lot to fit into one series. You might come for that one thing you like in the list above, but to see it, you have to sit though all the other stuff, that all the other people like. People, especially the ones here, are close minded. They decide what they want out of a series and won't accept it giving them anything else, and boy do they take it seriously.
It actually makes me sad that most of the people in these threads have variety so much, and are so vocal about it. Just relax, and accept that One Piece isn't written to cater to your interests only. Roll with it and you might find something new you like.