So Black Lives Matter and the far left are burning american flag and saying fuck America. I say encourage this behavior...

So Black Lives Matter and the far left are burning american flag and saying fuck America. I say encourage this behavior. Eventually theyll create a narrative that is being American=hating niggers and BLM and being unAmerican=being SJW and pro BLM

At this point, we start wearing patriotic stuff outside and making patriotic memes to push that the American identity is OUR identity. Now Sup Forums is the good guys and THEY are the traitors. We know this, but now everyone will know. And thus we win. C:

Other urls found in this thread:

claireliu1997.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/asiandreamx
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
claireliu1997.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lets make the American flag OUR flag while we still can. Lets see them try to paint the American Flag as a hate symbol. HAHAHAHA now EVERYONE will hate niggers and jews!

Post more of this Asian slut

This

claireliu1997.tumblr.com/

yw

Wow invisible underwear tech has come a long way.

shit her site got blown up

Absolutely. Get them to keep tearing down and defacing statue too. They are already moving on to others besides the confederates. White America will completely win this identity politics war.

Typical degenerate nazi

>claireliu1997.tumblr.com/
Fugg the wayback machine did archive some texts but no images =(((((((

Although I hate to break it to you guys but the chick is literally a Korean camwhore based in Russia.

Whoever ran the blog was paying her to make the videos and pics.

twitter.com/asiandreamx

russia has the hottest white and asian woman

The Alt-Right should begin stonework/statue sculpting workshops. Replace these statues with even bigger ones and be seen as the creators not the destroyers.

Also using Americana imagery would be great too.

at least put some clean draws on if you're going to look sexy. jfc.

Fuck you asshole. I have a confederate naked dude pic but i have twice been banned for ever posting pictures like yours. Only not of little asian hookers

You wouldn't even need to call them alt-right workshops.

No niggers going to volounteer to build something anyway, it would be exclusively white by default. Shit the Donald would probably fund something like this too. Wish I was in America right now

It also might be a good idea if right wing guys hypothetically went around tagging black lives matter and fuck white people on things in white neighborhoods. Maybe it'll wake them up when the shit hits close to home

At some point we will have to use kikery

Just DO NOT get caught, otherwise it'll be a rabbi whatca doin, and the media will grab onto it and blow it up, like that faggot that cut his own hand and blamed antifa.

>Lets see them try to paint the American Flag as a hate symbol.
i swear we're halfway there already. when you see a big ol' truck with a full-size US flag flapping in the wind off the back, it's nearly indiscernible from a rebel flag these days in terms of "the message" imo.

The Betsy Ross flag should be the flag waved at rallies

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Everyone hates america

Hi Kim

Holy shit Kim just nuke this shit planet already

Holy shit that gook can't do any more to try and get that whito dicku

Hello!

Soon I hope. My unit does not have battle plan.

S H I T T E D

This isn't just new to Sup Forums, this is new to life.

OP really is a fag...

Do you have a harem of gook bitches to all circle you and laugh at your micropenis?

Or you can just kill yourself. No one would really miss you.

You will die soon. Even your family will not care.

how?

hold on

Somebody needs to make this:
A sticker that, after having the paper removed and the adhesive activated, changes the image.
Make it go from "Black Lives Matter" to something like "Kill all white people". Then we can get (((them))) to do our work for us.

On a long enough timeline, we all die.

What proxy does this?

Our country is fucked. Charlottesville alone is proof; you go on Wikipedia, you find nothing but cries of nazi. You go on Google you find nothing but cries of nazi. You look at the mainstream press, nothing but cries of nazi. Nothing but 100% liberal schpiel constantly, no bipartisan news, just a pure unadulterated attempt to make everything black and white. Some of these fucking whackjobs are even defending Antifa. The civil war if it's happening at all can't come soon enough.

American pig without purpose for glory of regime will die without meaning. My death will have meaning.

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude. We will have your gratitude.

Perhaps you should research a painless and quick way to off yourself. And do it.

Pretty obvious she's doing it for the money.

Haha! Kentucky Fried Movie reference!

if there was going to be a civil war it would have happened already, the police and military arent just going to start a mutiny they will do what they were taught to do and keep the peace. Lets just be glad a good percentage of them are on our side.

We forge our strengths in the traditions of our ancestors. WE WILL HAVE YOUR GRATITUDE

It's great. I was so disappointed when democrats denounced antifa. Obviously that won't change a damn thing but all I care about now is escalation

you are not wanted here schlomo

I'm a Nazi & I approve this message

Agreed 100%. This flag would be their next ""logical"" target, which will put a LOT more indecisive Americans firmly into our camp.
>muh flag during slavery

It was the first white ethnostate under that flag

Painful is fine too.

the worse they act , the better for us.

Here is the official map of USA
Use it wisely

I don't know, have you heard of the 70's? It was a decade in the 20th century, long before you were born.

Good luck with the Nazism, by the way. Let me know how it turns out for you.

Danskjävlar

Shouldn't you be worrying about your erectile dysfunction instead of calling people names on the internet gramps?

You so funny. You will never nuke LA. You would never do us the favor. Just imagine how the world would change instantly.

We have google now. Please do not send falsehood again.

Why did you say that? Are you trying to hurt his feelings?

My unit does not have target priority input. Hollywood will be destroyed but probably not in first wave. Thank you.

Remember when that leftist guy shot up the congressional baseball game? I guess fox news was supposed to start hysterically screaming every day all leftists are terrorists then we were supposed to get worked up into a fit and tear down democrat statues because of it and start attacking democrats in the street. Instead we just stopped talking about it after a few weeks, but we remember.
We will win in long run because of this exact behavior, rational people and fence sitters / undecided majority we see every election will see this pattern of behavior and come crawling to us, it's already happening it's partially why traffic on Sup Forums is through the roof, also why lefties come here and try to spam all these irrational arguments and larp as nazis to make any newcomer feel alienated and be steered away after seeing we're even crazier than lefties or will decide fuck politics altogether. They're bleeding out and squirming as they die politically, dividing into their separate little identity politic corners while convincing themselves they're unified because they all can follow same marching orders, but none of their separate groups stand for same ideals so they will inevitably fight among themselves even if we weren't here (for example blm / antifa fights recently). The other side are completely irrational emotional reactionary lemmings triggered beyond belief that will march like zombies into machine-gun fire the minute the media snaps their fingers and tells them where to stand. I don't think the media is really on their side either, they think they've got this dumb nigger cattle horde to be used to further certain cabal agenda which is to destroy this country at all costs and have complete control everywhere after they annihilate us. When they use these lemming retards to start an actual civil war I think they'll scatter and fragment into separate identity groups on first shot fired when media is shut down, will be impossible for them to win if tshtf.

It foreshadowed that trump shitted in us.

sounds good. but this time don't let the "good based niggers" join in

>We have Google
It'd have to be censored as hell, because imagine if Norks really did search for something like "American city" and saw how advanced Americans were compared to them.

>>How are you even able to access Sup Forums from there

>Googles american city
>sees gay flags, niggers and spics, fat amerilards waddling around and consumerism gone wild

wtf i love my dear leader even more now

Failern Sluttern and Clittanny Pettiturd has nothing on this girl.

It may be blood, not shit. Actually im pretty sure that is a period blood stain. A sign Trump bled for us?

Moar pics GIBS ME DA PUSSI BOSS

>t. virgin

But commies literally do that shit all the time, and they're white.

The fact that people dont wave the flag and feel bad being patriotic puts a whole new angle on why things like "team america" and all those disaster USA movies in the 2ks got made.

Nothing wrong with being patriotic and actually being proud of your colors and your history. (((somebody))) had a reason for us to shun it.

>DPRK GDP: about 12 billion
>USA GDP: 18.57 trillion
You ain't building jack fucking shit that the yanks haven't got you outclassed by 100 years on.

Based duerte

>White America will completely win this identity politics war.
>White America

The only "white people" live in Europe. You're all just a bunch of mixed up bastards with at least a tiny nigger blood in you.

noob it's pussy juice

fuck off, goldstein.

Who is this?

don't be a sore loser

Minorities hating America is not a healthy situation. We should encourage our brothers and sisters in freedom to embrace all that America stands for instead of trying to tear it apart

>Eventually theyll create a narrative
No, my dear burger, eventually they will silence you everywhere and wash the brains of the youth to the point they completely stop understanding you.
This is the path of Yugoslavia.
This will take some time but you'll end up in country with no alternatives for you other than obey or flee. And if you remember that it's actually your country they will destroy you.

Fuck off divide/conquer shill. If America goes down, you think the "United States of Europe" stand a chance?

Feet pls

Reverse image doesnt give me anything... pls respond

They were originally from claireliu1997.tumblr.com but looks like it got taken down.

In any case, see
It's not genuine, unfortunately. Somebody paying a korean russian whore to do this.

fuck off jew shill

The thing about tumblr is reblogs dont get deleted even if you delete the blog. So the content should still be all on tumble just harder to find. You'll need google or something to find

I don't know the difference between selling your pride and giving it away? How much did she get? Enough for 2 decent dinners and a pack of cigarettes or something? Either way the money is gone, but the photos are still here.

Yea, I guess it's still hot that an asian whore is willing to degrade herself like this even if she is just a whore.

>Nobody will ever upload a set of her content for me to enjoy on my new 1440p IPS monitor.

i got some custom vids from her

>Indian lives matter

>If America goes down, you think the "United States of Europe" stand a chance?

Against who?

Don't tease me user. Don't do this to me.

Who else? The faggots, cucks, mudslimes and jews.

Seoul. borrowing pic related from you because Svenne. God damnit Canada

>The only "white people" live in Europe. You're all just a bunch of mixed up bastards with at least a tiny nigger blood in you.

TFW Russian rape babies believe this. They think they're actually "german"