What do i do, pol?

My entire family's probably going to vote Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vote no Aussie user unless you want to be like us burgers.

there is literally no reason to vote no

AIDS

Name a single valid reason to vote yes.

I've been looking for real reason to vote yes, and don't pull that lovie duvoie bs with me mate

Your family probably see the value in everyone being afforded the same opportunity in regards to personal choice.

If you like the idea of unrestricted choice exclusive of government, religion etc on your life choices, specifically being recognized and afforded the same tax, economic and rights as eveyone else, vote yes.

If you like the idea that someone can choose what you can do in your personal time, vote no.

Dw bout watered down safe schools, it's already in and not effected by this.

Dw about churches not being able to refuse weddings, they can it's all sweet.

Dw about political correctness, it's not that in this case.

Don't worry, the whole vote's going to be thrown out anyways.

only reason i can think of is.

Maybe less people will become trannies, just accept that they are gay and get married.
Im still voting NO.

Simple.
Are you gay? Then vote 'yes'.
You are not gay? Vote 'no'.

how would you feel if the government took your gay pride march and said it has to now be called the all inclusive march a gay march is to exclusive and offends straight people and seeing as gay people are .03 % of the community you will only be allowed 0.03 gay people in the inclusive day parade?

fill in both boxes problem solved

just vote yes and start a movement to have everyone create fake gay marriages with their buddies to avoid extra taxes. just crash the system

i tend to agree with this guybut then i think, would i want a pair of leftist faggots adopting and indoctrinating innocent children? and it makes me be against this. but im in california where everyone is a faggot and gay marriage has been legal for 20 years so do whatever you want

Our law already let's same sex couples adopt children so voting no won't lower this. This is why the no camp is getting smashed, they aren't really using good arguments and revert to largely religious ideologies from a very secular country.

Steal their ballots and vote no for them

1. It Is Not Marriage
2. It Violates Natural Law
3. It Always Denies a Child Either a Father or a Mother
4. It Validates and Promotes the Homosexual Lifestyle
5. It Turns a Moral Wrong into a Civil Right
6. It Does Not Create a Family but a Naturally Sterile Union
7. It Defeats the State’s Purpose of Benefiting Marriage
8. It Imposes Its Acceptance on All Society
9. It Is the Cutting Edge of the Sexual Revolution what replaces it once achieved?
10. It Offends God

Everywhere I look, there is someone telling me to vote yes. The media (nine, seven, ten, abc, sbs, etc), sports (AFL, NRL, Wallabies, Cricket, etc), ISPs (Telstra, Optus), the banks (Commbank, Westpac, ANZ, etc), businesses (Ben & Jerry's, AirBNC, etc), politicians (Turnbull, Shorten, etc), actors & trusted tv personalities (Waleed, Karl, etc), carmakers (Holden), airlines (Qantas), and so many, many, many more. I cannot go anywhere without being told to vote yes. Even now, going into the CBD in Sydney, I see great big rainbow banners waving proudly in the streets put up by the council (who will vote yes), which were all paid for by ratepayers (who will also be voting yes).

I am tired of being on the wrong side of history. It is time to stand on the right side. It is time to vote yes.

dont you want to stand up to these creeps ? fuck em and fuck their sodomite agenda

you fucking Aussie cucks I thought you were tough cunts

>.03 %
trans people may be that size. But LGB is around 5%.

I'm 100% in favor of gay marriage, and voted no anyway, because Canada has demonstrated to me in real time that the slippery slope is not a fallacy.
Gay marriage is almost certainly going to happen anyway and this is just an opinion poll, I don't want that poll to signify to the powers that be that there is a long term majority in favor of identity politics.

Pretty much this.

Edginess on the Internet is fun and I love the larping here, it's a good stress relief.

But I'll be voting yes. It's gonna make us money too.

maybey in lard land cunt

>Violates Natural law
So what?
Why is this an issue?

>marriage a social contract that has changed over time.
>natural.

Pick one.

The rest are dumb and you kind of sound like a brown skin isis.

10. You sound like an extremist. It must have taken so much will power to day God instead of Allah. Nice try.

vote no

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Vote yes so the ragheads get angry and riot.

Stop making these what do threads.

Fuck off, it'll pass in a few days

Vote No.

Gay Marriage is the slippery slope to legalizations of degenerate evil/mental illness like pedos, trannies, etc.

Think of how many kids will get adopted into these wretched households. Think of how this will speed the normalization of homos and make it more palatable to the youth which will then reinforce the above?

Don't fucking do it.

Kill yourself you attention seeking faggot.

>that l in Sup Forums
we already know what you're doing, m8
so just vote yes and stop looking for attention

yes, so i can laugh while behead you kuffar

hopefully the chinks tip the balance

>if you oppose fag marriage youre isis !
neck yourself

Can you flaming faggots deal with this already.

fuck your dad up the arse to assert dominance
it's what lions do