Redpill me

On Bobby Sands

I see IRA posts every so often, have never once seen a Bobby Sands thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk
youtube.com/watch?v=r54psV1NPMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

>redpill me on X
How about you read the rules, you potato-molesting Fenian.

Nobody follows the rules, bootlicker

afaik he was imprisoned for being with the IRA and led a hunger strike because the brits were holding them in inhumane conditions and he starved to death.

>On Bobby Sands

Victim of modern diet industry.

Why is he famous?
What was he imprisoned for?

This guy is supposed to be famous as fuck in Ireland. It cant be from sheer stuborness

Bobby Sands was Fenian IRA scum that died for an ignoble cause
youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk

Why is england and all the islands around it so fucked up?

I speak the same language as them but its like theyre fucking aliens.

They have all these weird flags and symbols and shit. It’s bizarre.

I dont understand how Australia has more in conmon with them than Texas or Florida

He was the first member of parliament elected whilst imprisoned.

What are you talking about retard? Every state has its own flag. Many cities and counties have their own flags.

What Australia has in common with the UK is that it's a member of the Commonwealth Realms, which means it shares the same head of state and royal family.

Are you a nigger? If not, you better have a good explanation for why you asked such a stupid question.

Nigger look at the flag of the isle of man
Look at the fucked up pepe he posted

None of the shit makes sense in the UK

Dont pretend like you’re a smart fag and that you get it

Not getting involved in politics for obvious reasons but he is accredited with writing this song: youtube.com/watch?v=r54psV1NPMQ

New Hampshire has Derry & Londonderry neighbouring towns. Fascinating. Easy to guess history behind that

are you retarded or just an esoteric troll

>Celtic symbols don't make sense
They make as much sense as any other symbols.

This is what i mean

Nigger, what are you talking about

Why is any of that shit easy to guess

What are your “obvious reasons”

I dont understand any of this shit

>What are your “obvious reasons”
Without looking it up, I'd guess that most residents of Londonderry, NH are/were Protestant, and most residents of Derry, NH are/were Catholic Fenian scum.

The song he posted was “Wish I was back in Derry - Patricks Head”

If i were to guess, i imagine someone named Patrick blew someone and they wrote a song about it

“Derry” makes me think of ass

Are these popular songs? Only irish song i ever heard was whiskey in the jar by Metallica

He went on a hungry strike cuz the Brits wouldn't let him transition in jail

>Bobby Sands

No Surrender

He was a degenerate communist tbqh.

Obvious reasons: I grew up 20 miles from the militariized border with N, Ireland & I have a partisan view
NH: Derry city colloquially called "stroke city". Two religions, two cities

God bless Australia

Stroke City ya say?

Bobby Sands was a great man. Someone painted a mural of him. Then OP committed suicide. The world was a much better place. Even Bobby Sands was happy.

Ok so i looked it up and “stroke” means like a golf swing. Not like crankin your hog

Pic related helps explain why Derry split from Londonderry in New Hampshire

This stroke: "/"

Again. This is what i’m talkin about

How is that obvious? How do faggots in england and ireland know that it means the slash between the cities and not jerking off or brain explosion?

Living in America you gotta understand that people thing of the book/movie “It” when they hear “Derry”

Man, you're funny. i must to bed now. You've kept me up past my bedtime. Slightly.

>die
>get painted on a wall
>look like a tranny
What did the IRA mean by this?