Do we want China to become a capitalist society?

If they become a true free market, if they unleashed their workforce, established a drive for profit, and if they valued the individual over the collective, wouldn't they destroy us economically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-AI23TsfkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really, they make most of their money via fake economic reports, hence how they causes the global collapse of oil by faking their purchases. They simply fake their import records and the rest of the world believes them because how could a good wholesome communist nation lie? And hence now you have the oil collapse because the disparity between import, export, and legit purchases produces a bubble and even OPEC was caught off guard.

But if they changed, if they took our culture as a model, if they really followed capitalist principals and not corruption, wouldn't they just destroy? Isn't it a numbers game if they followed the rules?

China has become capitalist many years ago, duh. And they have already destroyed many sectors economically world-wide.

>implying china isn't already a capitalist society

I really want to know why Americans don't know that the way they see china is the way the rest of the world sees America .

>america is only different than china because America is a dangerous society with nignogs

Or, they could be Opium war'd all over again.

lmao they make more money by fucking over everyone else and they're exceptionally good at it.
Look at the tags of everything you purchase and where does it come from?

They could buy 1 pint of oil a year and the US would still grovel at their feet. They can get away with faking economic reports until mandarin is not the most spoken language in the world and china collapses. Which is never.

China definitely is not a capitalist society in the sense of an Adam Smith lazaire fair market, or even the Milton Friedman sort. They are far more corrupt than us, far more regulated, and they have no concept of the individual. What if all that changed?

> implying there is no curruption in "capitalist societies"
> implying the individual work slave has any more worth in capitalism

Go wash more dishes, maybe in 20 years you will be a millionaire.

They would have the exact same problem as us, chinese aren't some magicians.
Also it will most likely not happen because unlike us they aren't always obsessed about rights, equality and freedom.
The main focus of chinese is social harmony, they care little about individualism which is the main drive for capitalist societies.

China is a false economy with shell companies which exist only on paper . While doing recon for a investment group in China find most companies are ghetto tier with empty 2 or 3 stores barely making shit listed on American stock exchange .
Most fronts for Chinese government made to bleed our economy . Cities look good till ground level rich chinks living next to whole buildings full of cage housing for poor workers . Business leaving China for other countries because of corrupts chink communist faggots . Company I work for dumps all China stock forever .
China is a Paper Tiger with lots of weapons and poor mother fuckers with connected rich communist stealing everything '
The rich faggot communist chinks send children to all Ivy League schools in the USA paying cash 300,000 to 400,000 to said schools .

Capitalism produces wealth and we have centuries of evidence that it is better than other forms of economy. Of course there is corruption in the US, but that is more of a political problem. But let's say they get just a little closer to the ideal than us. Wouldn't it just be a numbers/labor game? They'd be a beast!

But that's part of the deal. They take the individual as the primary value.

Right, so don't we want to keep them commies, instead of trying to convert them? So they continue fail?

Capitalist "wealth" is based on banks printing money. I'm not against the concept of money as an abstract good per se, it's comfy to use. But it's being perverted by bankers and the next crash will come soon enough.

Either way, China is a beast already and they still got plenty potential. You need to consider that - being such an insanely big country - they got real problems with infrastructure and huge rural communities which still live in the middle ages. Same as in India, and same as in certain parts of the US.

Exactly, and if they got their act together even a little more than they have, we'd be toast. So when does this become a national security issue?

no, because 90 % of the Chinese have nigger tier intelligence...

They just banned all the cryptoexchanges, doesn't sound like free market to me

Is that true? So we shouldn't sweat it, because even if they followed the rules, they just wouldn't be able to grasp it. They's fuck it up.That's our plan?

Nope. They aren't now. But what if they really took up capitalism. Even though I am not against block chain, I have to look at it as a object of trade, not currency.

Neo-Mercantilism is working pretty well for them so far. I don't think going full AnCap will help them that much.

>if they valued the individual over the collective
>chinese

They are hyper-regulated and value the collective. So, you think even with that we're still toast?

So they're born failures? We should just sit back and relax? That's the plan?

How are they hyper regulated?

We need the competition to drive us to do better, if we do not realize that and free the market up then we will fall and deservedly so.

They have no purpose. It is only out assisting that helps China to live

Their economy will be 3x the size of USA's by the 2050s, according to PwC's projections. As they grow, develop, build and innovate, the Western world languishes in its pointless internal struggles about non-issues and demographic suicide.

>inb4 b-but East asians are soulless drones with no imagination or capability to innovate!
Japan and South Korea are the most high-tech economies in the world and China is getting there. Do you think Apple could build a single device without buying LED screens from Samsung or using Chinese/Taiwanese transistor foundries? They are only lagging behind in aerospace, but even then the Chinks are rapidly closing the gap with stolen Russian, American and European technology and will be serious contenders once they catch up fully, just as it were the case in other sectors. They are smart enough to cheat their way to parity with their rivals, and to out innovate them once they are on the same level.

Bro the petrodollar hasn't even sunk and u r sweating already. Kek. You r way too early for the party.

I partly agree, but if they truly compete at a level in keeping with an unregulated economy, while valuing the individual, then they can out produce us and out consume us, and thus generate more wealth at an order of magnitude never seen. I mean, we've already passed the threshold.

China's secret is that they don't actually give a shit about regulations or standards. Unless you're a powerhouse megacorp working with a massive state enterprise the Chinese will find new and creative ways to rip you off and fuck you over.

That's how they are now. I am positing that if they took capitalism seriously, and they took the books seriously, they would have the infrastructure and all the rest of the ingredients to economically consume us. We count on their refusal of capitalist principals.

Well, as their standard of living increases then people will start to demand more pay as well as better working conditions and families will become smaller and so their population will likely decline. Pretty much their labor won't be cheap anymore and their lifestyles will require more capital to sustain, much like what happened to us.

That's only if you ditch capitalism. I am saying if they adhered to capitalist principals, even more than us. And their families as it stands can't get much smaller.

Chinese can't and will never function in a free society. They are like ants, without a clear social hierarchy they will immediately destroy themselves.

So sit back and relax? No worries? That's the plan?

Ahhh I see what you are saying now, yeah no, we might be fucked then. Pretty uch we have to start aggressively investing in either taking Africa and South Americas resources and cranking out babies or we need to get on that space mining hype train and still crank out babies.

Shouldn't u b worrying about ur 1% problem than about China. Capitalism will always lead to social economic divide which has its own problems unless of course u r an elite.

Yikes! Our problems are so much smaller than this big problem.

>Space mining
China already is abt to send a moon mission to extract Helium 3 which is supposed to b the ultimate nuclear fuel...much better than uranium

Big problem being the lack of children being born? I agree, but a part of that is due to all the political and economic tom foolery we have been engaging in for the last 100 years.

I don't know about H-3 but I am thinking more along the lines of precious and rare earth metals, though new, more powerful, plentiful, and efficient fuel would be a great boon.

Not just that, but we we have to shut them out of markets. Or idk. If they ever became capitalists, and truly valued the individual, I think they would be poised to economically squash anyone. Just by capacity to produce and consume alone.

whoever implements the most free economy will eventually be the most dominant.

china is hobbling themselves with the government's heavy involvement with the largest companies. cronyism is helping those companies have huge profits on paper

but the purpose of economics is not giving some large companies huge profits. it's about using limited resources in the best way possible. gaming the system to make government owned corporations have huge profits works against the real ends.

that's why China isn't America yet. unfortunately, America's government is manipulating its own economy. we've been so wealthy for so long that it's only putting a dent in our system and causing a few recessions.

but if we don't revert to a market economy that ruthlessly tests businesses and discards failures in every facet of life, and china sells its ownership in all companies and allows all businesses to compete on a level playing field, then China could overtake us.

I dated a Chinese girl once, and no not the westernised one.
She told me alot about her country and basically alot of chinese that have family outside of china are very, very wealthy. You would think here, in the Netherlands, the average chinese owns a restaurant or a snackbar and they have a low tier lifestyle, thats not the case. She went on vacation to visit her family this summer, a middle-of-nowhere area. She showed me pics of her vacation and her whole village uses iphones, most houses have been built from the ground up from their own investments. Infrastructure is still bad, but the whole village was not concerned about money. Hell, her grandfather has an 8 story house with doors as thick as 30cm.
Too bad the relationship didnt work out tho. She is supposed to have an arranged marriage later on in life. Her family would never accept a non-chinese. This shows indeed that they value the collective more then the individual, it sucks for me but on the other hand its quite admirable.