Is it time to accept that Saint Louis is the next Detroit?

I live in Ferguson, Missouri, and work in a skyscraper downtown. I got sent homely from work today on account of at the time pending chimp out in our downtown which is currently on going but dying down I believe. What do you think Sup Forums should I just say fuck it and move on? I used to be a liberal but between these protest, the Ferguson one which brought down my home ownership by 20% and getting screamed down and called a racist and white supremacist simply because I dared to disagree with a black man I'm so fucking done. I'm to the point where I'm like fuck it, let's round em up and either kick em out or kill em. Fuck niggers man I get that they've had an uphill battle but there are more opportunities for blacks than ever anywhere and they choose to just continue being straight up fucking niggers. I have grown to hate them so much. So what does Sup Forums think should I just say fuck it and give up on my city and move? The only reason I'm still staying here is because my elderly father lives in this city. I just recently became a CPA so I'm think I wouldn't have a hard time finding work in any major city.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugo9NL369lU
fox2now.com/2016/11/04/man-who-shot-paralyzed-chris-sanna-to-be-sentenced-in-federal-court/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bumperino

bumpin bumpin

If people can shit post on here surely some one will discuss actual bullshit unless we're really all just here to talk on the sliding JIDF threads

Greater St. Louis is only 18% Black, so not unless a fuckload of whiteflight happens.

If I shit post about interracial marriages would you eat this shit up?

lol where'd you pull that stat from? Cause I live in Saint Louis you're going to have to define greater saint louis because the only way that could maybe even be conceivable true is if you're counting St. Charles and not East Saint Louis

Cause the bumpin don't stop

humpin bumpin

Why are niggers so terrible?

niggers are terrible, pol is nigger, thus pol is terrible

bump

>I just recently became a CPA
You sound level headed. Do you have any investment advice an shit?

And it's all king nigger's fault. I could forgive him for almost every retarded or misguided decision he made as president but supporting worthless thugs in order to promote rioting and looting just so that you can grandstand and blame whitey is plain disgusting. And the worst thing about it is that he probably still doesn't realize how bad a decision it was, both for the country and his dieing party. He literally still thinks that saying some worthless dead thug could have been his son was somehow presidential.

Census data for the St. Louis-St. Charles-Farmington, MO-IL combined statistical area.

Be conservative about spending, buy used whenever it makes sense rather than new, build up a few k in the bank and beyond that start paying debts and/or investing, you generally want to prioritize depending on whether the interest rate on the debt or the rate of return on your potential investments is high, purchase a home don't rent if you plan to be anywhere for any length of time greater than 2 years, in general i suggest investing in index funds that largely rise or fall with the market as so far precedence says the market will only continue to go up. Take the number 130 minus your age and the resulting percentage is how you should be split between investing in indexes and bonds. I don't know I could go on more but there's a bunch of random shit. In general being "good" with money is more about discipline than intelligence. IF you're going to have a vice keep it minimal and to one or two, if even that. Now get the fuck out of here and stop derailing my thread, nigger.

Your trying too hard..

I'm not some huge Obama fan but the nig nogs would have and would be rioting with or without Obama.

That's being selective with what you consider the "greater saint louis" area, also there is Saint Louis County, and Saint Louis City County, Saint Louis has its own wonky fucked up county system.

Fuck you nigger.

thanks stay safe

No, that's literally what the Greater St. Louis area is defined as. It's not an opinion.

Move out here to South County, friend. Once you start getting into the Fenton area it just gets whiter and whiter the further south you go.

Don't give a shit what your source says it's defined as the great metro area expands into IL and counts East Saint Louis whether you like it or not. Also Farmington and St Charles should barely count honestly. So don't come at me without even living in the area, out of town nigger.

I have Family in Arnold and Festus but I work downtown and I'm a lazy nigger who doesn't like a long commute.

Do the right thing and put a keg of tetra ethyl lead in the nogs water main.

Why is POL not all on top of this chimp out? With "It's happening" post. Fuck something actually goes on and these fucking limp dick faggots are to busy posting about we wuz kangs and shit. I swear Sup Forums was always shit but it's even more shit now.

They aren't worth going to jail over, I'd much rather just round them up and put them in "welfare" camps

I'm in Mehlville myself. They are starting to move in around here. Not too bad yet though.

It's Time to end welfare ebt food stamps and snap to any family with more than 3 kids and 1 parent.
There, white black Asian African and sand tier population growth in the us will stop.

Try me. Prove it won't work..

We can't just keep moving away they'll always follow kind of like any other parasite will go where it's host of choice goes. Really strongly considering eradication. I mean I know not literally every black person is a nigger but most are. Also down for killing white niggers, aka wiggers, and nigger sympathizers. I don't know how else to save society.

I'd rather just kill their babies but I'd honestly would say no more than 2 at most.

All of the east is already the next detroit. Detroit is a meme. You should check out baltimore.

We should pay nigger women to sterilize themselves.

Do you think anyone would do anything if Saint Louis annexed east saint louis for Missouri and killed all the niggers

People need to accept that irresponsible Jew driven society must be stopped.. reguadless of race. If you want a white country, understand your enemy is using this to populate your Homeland and Jews are making sure it's well funded. Dumb uneducated whites and Muslim refugees are using the same method to out breed you. And the Jews make sure your government accommodates them while we pay for their defense and walls.

That thought has potential

just curious here, is attacking niggers through sensible policies a good idea politically? i mean, without the nigger vote, would a republican ever set foot in the white house again?

i understand that niggers typically "inhabit" the cities and actual humans gravitate towards the suburbs and rural life. so would the downside outweigh the cost if you removed gibs politically?

It would be beautiful if we used all of that military spending to eliminate the arabs and niggers and jews

It is the democrats who rely on the nigger vote, also the left picture in your image is from a fucking hentai drawing not the actual movie. Fake news nigger

We could give them an iPhone for every one that agrees to have a 10 year copper IUD put in. They would jump at the chance.

They never learn to cook. Jews make sure we give them aid.

good stream:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugo9NL369lU

You don't think they'd go at it for lifetime sterilization, make it available as soon as their of legal sexual age in their state so some states we could be solving the problem as young as 16 or 17

I already saw this, it's a shame they didn't just decide to mow them all down in one big go. Fuck niggers. That's not a live stream tho that's from earlier in the night.

>Fake news nigger
i just outted you as someone who watches creepy jap cartoons. your move cunt.

I live in ofallon, i work on the river at a chemical plant downtown, we were also dismissed early. Im pretty fed up with all of this myself and im considering ditching to maine or north dakota, somewhere north and white that doesnt have a garbage economy. Ive seen a steady increase in the amount of blacks in Ofallon since the furgeson event. To think ofallon used to be one of the top rated cities in the us.. when will whites finally get fed up with white flight and refuse to be pushed any further out from the city?

This is America I watch what I want. Suck a dick nigger.

Take your elderly father away from the niggers.

And welcome.

That's the same kind of question I'm asking, since I work downtown I was also let out early which kind of sucks because 9/15 is a tax deadline. I fear that niggers will eventually show up in even those places if we just continue to run. At least it's cold there so it would probably take a long time.

Why the fuck would you live or work within 40 miles of the City? Fucking move out to where the white people are. St. chas, O'fallon, Wentzville, wright city. Jesus user there was a white flight for a reason. Been comfy all fucking day watching the nogs get gassed and shot with rubber bullets, only degenerates and niggers live in the city. The only reason to go into town might be a cardinals game even then you might get robbed and shot and end up paralyzed for life

White people here live by one rule, do not go east of the Missouri river unless you absolutely have to. It's like the wall in GOT the undead don't cross it to the west. If you have to go "beyond the wall" go armed, Missouri is a constitutional carry state exercise your rights.

He's in Arnold not to many niggers down there yet but still I would if I could get him to go.

Are you referencing the guy that actually happened to recently cause I had met the nig nog who did that before that event happen. Anyway I live in north county cause it was all I could afford to buy a home in after finishing college on my own financially, and I work downtown cause the pay was good. Shouldn't I have the right to live and work without having to deal with niggers?

Perryville is a nice retirement community and it's only about an hour and a half away. Totally white community.

I generally abide by this rule, although being young and relatively poor looking for a new home ive considered moving to maralynd heights or earth city to cut down on the commute. It seems the most you can push it in my opinion is 10 miles 10 miles west of the airport. Any further east than that and its just too risky. Could use advice from anons on areas that wont rape ne financially, arent nigger infested, and somewhat close to the city. Ive got 800 a month i can spend for rent.

I personally met this nigger. fox2now.com/2016/11/04/man-who-shot-paralyzed-chris-sanna-to-be-sentenced-in-federal-court/ Believe it or not he was the least niggerish out of his nigger group!

>I don't give a shit about your facts, what about my FEELINGS
My source is the fucking census you stupid fucking nigger. How are you even disputing this or ATTEMPTING to dispute this? Facts are facts, kys.

Ok nigger, bye now.

nigger nigger nigger

I want there to be a chimp out general thread

I agree, i wish we had a city that we could actually visit without a legitimate fear of getting shot or robbed but I just don't think that's in the cards for us.

After Ferguson they even started migrating a bit west, i'm guessing a few families that could afford it decided enough was enough. The problem is they drive down the property value
and allow other lower income families to move in and before you know it Tyrone and his 20 cousins are slangin crack next to your kids preschool. It's like ants, you see one you know the rest are coming it's just a matter of time. Probably another white flight here again shortly anyway.

and where would we go next? It's better to just start killing them now before the problem gets even bigger

Scarsella should have asked for a bench trial stupid cunt

Why do you say that?

Judge would have ruled not guilty. Jury was unable to be objective.

bumpin bumpin, you guys think the chimp out will resume in full force in the future?

What disappoints me is that I almost accepted a job offer with a reputable law firm in Clayton. I love the suburbs like Frontenac, Creve Coeur, Ladue, T&C. They're amazing. But the actual city is a shithole. Sad.

Where did you go instead?

humpin bumpin