Kyubey has now entered the last anime you've watched and is offering the MC to sign a contract and become a magical...

Kyubey has now entered the last anime you've watched and is offering the MC to sign a contract and become a magical girl.
What happens?

tachibana hibiki seems like a girl who would take that offer

Rito would wish to be gay just to have all those delicious girls avoid him for good

Konata has for sure watched Madoka, and knows that taking the offer would be a really bad idea.

Kyubey dies.

taiga would just kill him (or one of kyubey's many bodies)

Konata will troll QB out of his job and become the new contract former.

She takes over the world and becomes its god-empress.

Then in two weeks, everything dies by fire.

Can't remember what anime I watched last. But I did watch Top Gear today so maybe Clarkson would tell Hammond to be a magical girl.

clearly

I'm not sure what would be worse.

Her.

Or Trump.

Inaho would probably be to suspicious and refuse to trust him. On the other hand, Slaine might actually accept and fuck things up so much more than he did.

you mean better, right?

It poses the same question, user

The bear eats him. The End.

Given that the entire premise of Madoka in the first place was "Coobie enters Hidamari Sketch and is offering the MC to sign a contract and become a magical girl," I think we all know how that turns out.

>QB offering a contract to Haruhi
the absolute madman

Maybe he'll finally wish for better hair.

He would sneeze on his face telling him to fuck off, cause he's allergic to cats.

>Sakamoto Desu ga?
Oh Jesus.

What happens Sup Forums?

He punches that little fuck right in the goddamn face.

Now if we were talking about the books, with the current state Pikachu is in she's practically already a witch.

he punches QB in the face for lying to all those little girls. either that or he punches the magical girls for turning into witches later

Biri Biri makes a wish for him to fall in love with her and QB cannot complete it.

Not even QB can fix this.

No idea what so ever

He wouldn't bother.

it doesnt end well, i can tell you that much
would be funny to see a magical dazai, though

>Macross 7

I don't know what happens

>Evangelion

>magical cake misato

yes, please

>ace attorney

Oh fuck, how WOULD that go down?