K-pop is a South Korean government psy-op

K-pop is an actual psy-op weapon created and funded by their government to give white men yellow fever.
W

Women live at these "K-pop" schools and sing/dance 8 hours a day for years on end. At the end of their education, they are recruited into a k-pop band.

The video editing in these videos is next level. There is a higher level of psychology in these videos appealing to parts of the human brain that make the viewer believe what they are seeing is "cute".

Fast and spastic motions trigger a motherly/fatherly instinct, because that is what babies and infants do when they are young. These k-pop producers have realized this, and used it in their video editing. This is a psy-op to both destroy the white race and also improve their asian race by gaining European genetics.

Remember, South Korea was discovered to be run by a shadow government. You think they don't have subversive reasons for funding and creating this music?

Some examples of what I am talking about:
youtube.com/watch?v=8A2t_tAjMz8

youtube.com/watch?v=VQtonf1fv_s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBhsdMMvHrY
youtube.com/watch?v=0rtV5esQT6I
youtube.com/watch?v=oBhsdMMvHrY&t=69s
thediplomat.com/2014/06/the-cults-of-south-korea/Can't
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is a video explaining how K-pop is funded and manufactored by the South Korean government

youtube.com/watch?v=oBhsdMMvHrY

This is true, I can confirm

How can you confirm?

Best day of my life was when i found the k-pop channel on demand

What's wrong with me having yellow fever? Both Korean girls I dated were great at giving head.

I'm a k-pop girl

Wasn't there a leak related to this and the female cult that ran SK?

Post more examples, we need to closely examine these 18 year old korean girls to understand how they are being used to influence us.

Keep fighting, friend.

Do you think this is a joke? Do you know how many Americans fucking love k-pop now?

I live in Chicago and TONS of high-schoolers love k-pop. Even pewdiepie said he dyed his hair blonde because he likes k-pop aesthetic.

Possibly? Sounds familiar, somebody dig it up

koreans are white

Yesss we need to see more 18 year old kpop slags rfn

Is true. It is not valid music.

Music is for glory of regime only.

Oh I agree, adorable and partially clothed nubile teenage asian girls being plastered across American media is a terrible tragedy. You should post more examples of this travesty, so that we know what to avoid.

>
hah, is this real? koreans are hilarious.

>tfw no racist IRL anime girl gf

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
fuck yourself

Yep.

FALSE US PUPPET STATE

It's real, look her name up.

Look I am feeling really oppressed and confused right now. We need more examples of k-pop psyop posted in this thread right now so that we can work out this threat to the white race.

The racier the better, since they are trying to promote white-asian race mixing, and we need to know how to identify and stop it.

I know you are but what am I?

Ohboyherewego.png

there is nothing wrong with liking cute girls singing cute songs
youtube.com/watch?v=0rtV5esQT6I

youtube.com/watch?v=oBhsdMMvHrY&t=69s

I wish we could get an actual nork in these threads for once, instead of vpn larpers.

Now fuck.
>NK can you at least drop an h-bomb on the israelis?

You and your small family will die a meaningless death. You have no purpose. You will not be missed.

My death will have meaning for glory of regime.

My unit is not allowed comment on Jew or Jew State.

>tfw 0:46 - 1:24

Either the Jews or shadow gooks are behind this

>give white men yellow fever.

White girls are crazy about this shit too afaik.
It sexually stimulates me personally (which seems to be the goal) but I still want to breed with a white woman and have white children, too bad feminism and social medias turned them in freaks but at least I can try.

korean posters need to be gassed, they shit up literally every board with their surgically enhanced ghouls

>small

Vertical height does not matter for purpose and glory to Leader. Your entire state is falsehood.

pathetic VPN fag. Cut the fucking shit, no one (over 18) believes it.
t. oldfag

fug
usually I am wary of crazy gooks
but this one is... special

you're not funny, you're fat.

ok then
The targets then are
>HAARP facility in Alaska
>US military installments on the Aleutian islands
>west coast cities in both American and Canadian soil

How tall are you? Did you get enough to eat this week? Did your comrades?

How tall is Kim?

Impolite speech
Soon
Tall enough to hold rifle, you idiot

black pants

Dear Respected Marshal Kim enjoys fine cheese. Fine cheese in my home is luxury. For now.

i wouldnt doubt this honestly, the south korean government is run by cultic feminist trying to destroy men. I wouldnt doubt they are making the conflicts happen between kim and them, kim probably feels very sorry for south korea just cause of the crazy feminism cultic government

>cultural preservation
what is the 'cultural revolution'?

Fucking emp something from space to prove you're real

How tall is he nork bot?

Chou Tzuyu

I'm not going to lie I can't even get hard to white women anymore.

I think it's a shame that you didn't get proper nutrition as a child because your government is a failure on every single level and only exists because China is scared of the United States.

>Vertical height does not matter
WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN?

if he isnt a proxy fag and does that he will get glassed in minutes to an hour, all countries near him will invade his ass for land grabs. North korea has alot of rare minerals that are hard to find on this planet.

These dog-eating gooks have MK-ultra'd my naive and trusting Aryan boners and now my moon-faced wife and ping-pong ching-chong daughters are revealed for what they are: living embodiments of superior Asian intelligence and its ability to co-opt noble Aryan-seed to be a corrective for short-height, bad eyes, and sub-par penises in the greatest orient-occident psy-op of all time. You have torn my family and soul apart, OP!

well it worked on me so i guess their doing something right

>if he isnt a proxy fag
He is. Just let him have his roleplay fun.

>surgically enhanced ghouls

Kek

Youre right though, most of these idols are dead behind the eyes, and its not because of their stupid contacts.

I think most of them are deranged from their intensely stressful training, amd likely abuse of different sorts from their managers and educators.

They are completely fake. Sirens for the media, calling young men and lesbian roasties to their doom. I fucked a korean chick who fancied herself a potential idol when I was stationed in korea. Really weird girl, was making stupid sounds in bed and saying dumb shit. I had to really give it to her to get her to shut the fuck up and start grunting and panting like a properly fucked female should sound.

It reminded me of a squeaky toy that got mauled by a big dog and finally broke, not able to squeak anymore. It was so funny to me I couldnt see her again or even imagine fucking her. My broken squeaky toy korean spinner.

My unit does not have battle plan. We are an elite unit.

I said, he enjoys luxury fine cheeses. It is not vertical height that is important.

If you live in Seoul, you will not be assimilated when we create One Korea. If you are from small farm and of pure heart, you may be of use to regime. Time will tell.

This is true for normal citizen. We are an elite unit.

I think it's a bot.

What is bot?

We require bot technology

>he fell for the South Korean k-pop psy-op

for what purpose?

i didn't think that psy-op was aimed at us. it's irritating and i can't tell any of them apart they all rook the same

how many white people are actually into this?

>the weak should fear the strong

B e s t k o r e a
e
s
t

K
o
r
e
a

Thank you Bosnia.

I would fuck all of them and become a father to 9 supreme gentlemen.

Holy shit, it's like they took American pop music and made everything bad about it worse, but simultaneously made the production quality even better.

Most pop music is a psy-op.
Britney Spears career is a text-book example of how to lure in young girls with sweetness and innocence then quickly introduce degenerate themes such as promiscuity and drug abuse.

That's just what azn qts do in bed you fucking autist

This nork larper is shit desu.

Its almost funny when they are good at it, but this banter is almost as weak as a malnourished nork peasant child.

We have enough calorie per day you. And purpose. You would not relate

I listened to a video of this trash once. They were witches and I realise this after. The american dad episode on this is fucked. Much blatant pyramid crap. I went to bed. And had a horrible nightmare. Worst of my life. Was one of those where you tell yourself you need to wake up or else something bad is going to happen. Makes you pray more if you ever had belief. This is gross non music and makes me think all music is just pagan larping bullshit

>elite unit

Post pic with timestamp, glorious leader Kim.

Also, why do you think America bullies you?

What I don't understand is if you can put things in space like Kwangmyŏngsŏng-4 you will have infinite range for nukes. Why aren't you pursuing this or people worried about this?

u ready to die bitch

>I would fuck all of them
STEAM THE RICE, PAY THE PRICE.

Isn't it simpler that music and drugs go together, young stars are hot to have appeal and have money? The "talent" are not subject to the same rules as others.

He has a flat dick

Thank you for your gratitude

America and False Korea have no purpose. They resent us for reason and purpose to live.

Thank you

My death will have meaning. Yours will not. Your own family won't even care.

dude shut up, we do not want to antagonize north korea. we don't want to get involved

You are smart for maple monkey. Thank you for your gratitude

Don't be scared leaf just buy some new missile defenses from us.

It's a VPN fag you brainless scumbag. There is no internet there, but for right near the chink border. Over the years, some have sent pictures from border towns. There's never been a real Nork poster here. Ever. Period. It's a proxy fag with a personality disorder.

We need more pictures of unsteamed rice.

>maple monkey
THE BANTS

their birth rates are terrible in relation to their population density, so if this is a government project it might be to simply get foreigners to marry south korean women

No they dont, you ignorant shit. Its what they THINK they should do in bed. Its an act.

Right up until you deep-dick them and pin them down to the bed with your cockhead wedged up in their anterior fornix. Something most actual-asian girls have never felt in their lives.

Then they moan and make real noises just like a white girl, from having their brains scrambled.

I have shamelessly fucked my way across asia, and I am very used to retarded asian girl bed-antics and how to fix them. I dont know who teaches them this shit, but it diasolves instantly when the animal part of their brain realizes they are being properly fucked. Something that the vast majority of Asian men seem unable to do (hint: tiny, skinny dicks cant pleasure a woman. Even a small one).

Well, Bosnia is our rightful clay, so I'm not mad

Please escalate so I can get some hot korean refugees

yep

i have yellow fever ;;

got i love momo and mina

If the Korean's go to war with each other, the men will fight since they're asian not brown panseys like the hordes invading Europe. Anyone who flees would be almost entierly women, children, and the elderly.
What if Europe amd the US is flooded with Korean women refugees? I wonder how people would react, in relation to the fact of everyone currently spreading their anuses for hordes of brown military aged men.

thediplomat.com/2014/06/the-cults-of-south-korea/Can't find the article about how the cult had connections to the KPop industry to control the masses.

김정은동지만세

You think North Korean presence doesn't exist?
Lurk harder friend.

This is what white men want

>their birth rates are terrible in relation to their population
Yet they aren't importing millions of nigger bucks and arabs. What could be the difference?

>tfw fucking gooks are whiter than white females

Koreans are universally despised everywhere else in asia, they would probably go to the usa west coast just how many did during the korean war.

I could also see many going to the Philippines, since the korean community is pretty large there, and their monopoly money goes a long way.