Where do i sign up?

Heresy! Satan's tricycle.

>TTF made it into the 2D world only to become crippled

The only One Eyed one i'ed want

Really? You wouldn't a Cyclops?

should not have squatted lmao 3 plates!1!!!! a2g
>tfw this is why i quit lifting
>tfw fat now

I always wondered how they think this eye fits in the socket? the eyeball would at least 1.5 times the size of the head

If you were offered the choice to be with your waifu but you're in a wheelchair permanently, would you do it Sup Forums?

Don't you get it? This is just part of his plan, now he'll get Polt to nurse him back to health. He played crab like a damn fiddle.

The rest of the eye crosses over into the eye dimension. Just like how DFC's are actually massive in diameter, but only a small tip of the true breast pokes into our world.

Same way Draco's wings work.

CONVENIENCE!

We could do wheelchair races

Ready for your workout?

I suppose it depends on how crippling my injury is. Chances are no it's hard to fug with no feeling below the navel.

best duo

If I'm in a wheelchair, how can I ride her?

What artist was this again

Y-Yes

Poor TTF his injuries left him delusional.

As soon as that user fixes the SHITTY FUCKING FAAAAACE

that "kissing" image was hawt

no homo

I want to show that monoeye a life time of my love and devotion as we raise a family together. I want to see her face as I place a wedding ring on her finger.

ACCESSORY TO ATTEMPTED MURDER

anasheya

Bonus twist: you monster waifu is the one who does the crippling.
>Love means not being able to run away.

To the autists that dedicated way more time than me to it: is there any sort of trick to get any particular girl in the game, or is it just a matter or random chances? I need to hear Zombina/Rach moan

Same. His faces need more work though.

>"kissing" image
I'll admit, I have a twisted curiosity now

Yeah, how bout you fix your face first hun. Till now I'll get my knotting from other sources.

Reminder that MIA PLEASES OLD PEOPLE FOR MONEY

To be fair that Polt face is a lot more on point than some of the other ones he did. But I agree face still need work.

>not wanting a Zaku II

dicks kissing

Somehow I felt like there's a huge benis down there. Am I wrong?

>Zaku II
>Not Zaku III
Do you even Seig?

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Anasheya/422774/Wet-kiss

The foolproof way to get any girl you want is to spend thousands of dollars

>Rach moan

I cant help you with that, but prepare your ears for a some serious lovemaking
Once again, Rachnera proves to be the best

vocaroo.com/i/s0CkEL3xKjco

No it's shit. Off model is death.
The kissing one is better.

That's actually one of the nicer faces, even if it's out of character/off-model.

P-please be g-gentle this time!

>Not a knot
I mean, it's hot, but I'm just saiyan

Sauce

>waifu is Cerea
Was just a matter of time, frankly. At least we both know who's on her back at all times.

Well, obviously, someone needs to attend the shrines so that the elderly can pray with no worries.

>not wanting a Gouf
>Zaku Roman Numeral
>not even once

>ka-wa-ii

Dang

if you really wanna nitpick, there's more anatomy problems than that if you look close enough

>Was just a matter of time, frankly
What, you christopher reeve or something? There's no reason to get crippled by a horse.

Hardly.

It didn't sink on its first voyage like the Titanic, but it still got blown to shit by a mine later on.

Wall pinning.

Yeah, I know. That's why I wasn't nitpicking nitpicking. Just joking t'is all

So Monmusu / Antman 2 crossover?

Why is this hot. No homo.

Unless you're made of porcelain, that shouldn't cripple you.

Just don't go for cowgirl and you're probably safe.

>UC 0086
>Not Quebeley
These Zeon remnants just don't get it

A huge knotted benis.

Man, you say you're joking, I'm genuinely upset, the knot is the best part because it ensures your anus absorbs all her girlcum, instead of it all just dripping out.

Unf. I want to be Haman-sama's clit-accessory.

Forgot my pic.

> Knotted
It's bad for you to lie

>mfw I like Draco more than Cathyl now

God damn it

>Doppel is the Superior Girl

Doppel doth be the primest wench, for she can transpose herself into any other wench!

>Cthulhu fhtagn
>Is she nary an Elder God?

user, I mean, if you really want to go full nitpick then I agree. But then we'd have to go full nitpick with the Miia picture not having snakedick and that always leads to a weird place

>Liking Draco
>at all

Reptiles have some weird looking dicks.

Contact Smith for further question

Will you help doppel create a new hybrid race of lovecroftian horrors by giving her the D.

>He likes Draco
>He likes Monsterboys

Honestly while Anasheya's anatomy is always a little wonky, his big problem is still faces.

The only really, inexcusably bad anatomy I've seen form him is from his first cerea/mia picture. Horses don't fucking work that way.

If I can find her pus pus.....

What? I mean, I'm a Dracofag, but she hasn't even been in anything in a long time

outside of the fact that the limited gatcha gives a slightly higher probability to the most recent girls, It's all random chance. Note that Rach and Zombina can only be picked up in the ruby / dmm point gatchas, not by farming any current type of ticket. As of right now, Zombina and a version of Rach are included in the most recent so now would be the time to try. That will change later today after the maintenance.

>you check your folders
>literally full of Draco

I dont know whats happening anymore

Omg...put a monoeye in a Zaku with uniform. Diamonds.

You can only find it if she wants it to be found.

user, let's not go down there

See, the thing with Anasheya's faces is there's 100% hit or miss
Sometimes they're great. They fit and all that and they're fine
And other times it's just "Well, there was an attempt"
The dick-kissing pic with Luz and Polt is a perfect example of that. One face is fine. The other is not

>ywn have a reptilian threeway
>ywn feel 4 hemiclitores massaging your dick while they make out straddled over your crotch

>she hasn't even been in anything in a long time
>was in chapter 40

There is only one way to find out

His faces USED to be great. But after he started taking comissions seriously, he started rushing his work (understandable) and for lack of a better term, he "flanderized" his characteristic expressions into one shitty samegrin that I fucking hate. And his mouth and lips are all over the place. That said, every now and then he does passable stuff. As you say, the dick kissing was passable, so is Tio in the toilet stall. And Zombina in that mon pic looks good. But it's still miss most of the time.

>Folders full of Draco

Purge your folders, user, they're tainted now

Fill your folders with Tio instead..

i cant user because i drew them all

Long Snek.

That's pretty much the problem, yeah. It's really noticeable when you compare his old works to his comishes that the quality's different
Goes to show: Just don't rush. Take your time
>he "flanderized" his characteristic expressions into one shitty samegrin that I fucking hate
>Tfw you mildly like the shit eating grin
Though I agree. It's fucking everywhere that it's becoming more than a calling card

That's a big turd

4 poo

This still makes me kek. Crab randomly decided to make Miia two to three times as long as before. However you are correct.

Snek is indeed long.