Fixed America

You guys can't go on like this. It's like your country is at war with each other.

You need to balkanise. It's the only way for peace.

>New Jersey is in the confederacy
Don't I wish? Waterfront property in Trenton and a mountain of nigger corpses when?

>including NJ, MD, DC, DE and VA with the confederate states

>Posts US balkanization thread
>Doesn't show Texas becoming it's own republic
You clearly are not very familiar with Texas

Looks like a good map to me.

How's the ethnic cleansing going, mate?

Niggers can't have the South

Make NY or the west coast New Liberia since they love them so much

kek at New Liberia

>MS gets BLACKED

>Baton Rouge is in New Africa
>New Orleans isn't

Ur map is dum

Those lines are stupid, all the liberal states have enough people too expand a line through most of the confederate states

You call that balkanized?

>listerania
is that fucking indian reservation lmao

When NJ becomes a place where whiny poorfag Trumpcucks faggots run the place.
Don't be mad that the niggers and spics make more money that you here. Still mad?

>including WV, ME and PA with the United States of America

what are the sesquiquadbazillion blacks in North & South Carolina and Virginia supposed to do?

>washington and oregon being given to the commy kikes
Fuck you. Cascadia is the most beautiful place on earth and has been declared as the white mans Afghanistan!!!! This is white mans land and we will protect and preserve it for it is the one of the best pieces of land on the face of the earth.

A better idea is a right-wing military dictatorship that throws out all the beaners and cracks down on niggatry. No need to balkanize when we have force

>GREATER TEXAS
YEEEHAWWW

YOU ARE LIKE L I T T L E B A B I E S
WATCH THIS

We are going to fix America. Soon. And not in the way that you mean.

Colorado here

Put us in the yellow please

Eat cock kim

Pretty damn good map man, but give Upstate New York to the Confederates, only NYC should be green,

If Texas is in Lonestar and Arkansas is in Dixie, where does Texarkana go?

Silly, land for peace doesn't work. Ask the Israeli guy.

Whites take florida nigs can have the rest of the south.

I don't think we're going to be able to just give blacks their own states and wipe our hands of them. They'll always be a thorn in our side. They can't run shit by themselves and will eventually flee their Liberia-esque hellholes in favor of nice white areas.

Dprk has spoken

Bing bong ching chong ding dong

Whites don't stand a chance.

Fuck off, bong.

what makes you think vegas belongs to middle america more than california

Will consider.
Yes, indeed it is.

Did you ever wonder if some cultures aren't retarded because of their language? Could it be that thee are some thoughts they literally can not have?

Hey, hey, hey. What states are you giving to the niggers. They can't have Tennessee.

Extremely rare. I've seen plenty of Sub-Saharan flags but not this one.

I often think that. Just look at Asia. The countries whose languages are not tonal based seem to be more developed (Japan, Korea, Singapore)

Yes we want Tennessee. White Bois dont deserve it

You nogs get what we give you. Be thankful what you get for free. and Tennessee you don't get. Nashville is country music capital do you really think you get that. We will give you an outpost in Chicongo. It will be fenced and heavily guarded.

As a Washingtonese, we do not want you here, cali. From Seattle to Spokane, we do not want you here. Into Idaho? No, we do not want you here. Stay out. You are not welcome.

Dis white boi think he hard

We take Tennessee

Ooga booga

>2019
>white nationalism has grown substantially
>identity evropa has millions of members
>street battles have escalated
>one of them break out into a gunfight
>dozens of deaths
>trump puts the hammer down
>marshal law everywhere
>media runs exaggerated, if not completely fabricated stories about the military being extremely brutal and bloodthirsty
>congress moves for impeachment
>state politicians make open statements for or against the impeachment
>these turn into official statements from state governments
>this turns into them saying that they won't accept it if they don't get there way
>congress votes to impeach
Cont.

Honestly I would rather go with Russia.

No! This is impolite.

Thank you for your gratitude. We will fix american problem soon.

It would take a severe economic downturn

Lol you aren't getting TN. You can try but all you will get is lots of 7.62.

Please don't "fix" Alaska. The rest of the US needs fixing however.

>give up access to the pacific
>give up Mississippi delta

lolno

Niggers don't own any land they rent. We are not going to give them white people's land. They can either go back to Africa or get killed.

Washington bro here, how about fuck California? Look at how many counties in this state went red in the last election, same with Oregon and northern California.

if you want to fix us Los Angeles or San Francisco should be your target

There's millions of them and they're armed and aggressive. It's not so much we give it to them, as those states are nearly majority Black and if we don't give them up they just become permanent warzones that drain resources.

Same as it is with new york bro most the counties vote red but the faggots in the cities determine the states politics

Oregon and Washington hate california too...even the californian horde who came here and brought their shit tier logic and politics hate california (though lack the insight to connect what made california so awful)

>Not including Idaho in Deseret

>Singapore
Developed by the British
>Japan
Developed by the US during Allied occupation after the war
>South Korea
Developed by the US, supported by the US during the Korean War and given massive assistance ever since

Those countries are only successful because of Anglo assistance. Pic related, you can see Japan took off after 1950. Japan and South Korea are basically US colonies / puppet states.

We cannot allow Florida to be held hostage by "New Liberia" . Their would be no difference than Hitler going in and threatening mass death to Russia to let his people out of the hostage situation.

>fixed America

What the fuck does a tea sucking inbred know about America

FUCK off euroscum and stay out of American affairs

>NJ has a confederate state
What a load of fucking bullshit NJ is north of the Mason Dixon line.

NJ is the northeast and deserves to be in New England not the confederate states of America. Also what about fucking Michigan or Ohio and even fucking Chicago?

None of these places are in the south and the California republic should extend to New Mexico and Nevada.

I know more than you.

Brits are so powerful that we created your country, you dumbfuck inbred redneck Cleetus.

>actually knows to separate the panhandle from the rest of Florida

good job user

>mike pence put in office
>immediately resignes
>paul ryan placed in office
>anti- impeachment states declare government illegitimate
>37% of the military defects to anti impeachment states
>including nearly 1000 nuclear weapons
>country de facto balkanizes
>the two americas go into a cold war
Cont.

Nah, he's been posting a lot this past week

>va and nj are confed states
user... I

I enjoy halibut burger. You will be permitted to continue forced fishing under strict supervision.

Florida isn't contiguous
that bothers me

What, if anything, do you know about Oregon?

I mean, outside of Portland.

STOP GIVING THE GOD DAMN MORMANS THEIR "DESERET". THOSE FILTHY HEATHENS DESERVE NOTHING!

>Be the Great Plains Republic
>have no major cities
>have no industry except corn farming
>have no access to water, no rivers
J U S T

I unironically believe this would work out best.

Please no. I don't want to be trapped here with the commies im going to have to stage a rebellion on the west coast to counter the fucking antifa Bolshevik Rousseau-ian bastards that live here.

I live in Portland, and my impression from going outside of the city is that it has several small towns that have that throw back, old school southern feeling. Saw trump signs and maga bumper stickers/ hats too.

Portland has a big problem with bed bugs, and liberals though

Washington and Oregon would never be part of a country named Republic of California. Fuck, most of the people here are Californians that left California because they hated it.

>white nationalists seize opportunity
>west virginia and maine declare independence
>9% of the military defects to their side
>including over 200 nuclear weapons
>send armies to take eastern new england
>unify into new europe
>take over most of the mid west
>government can't do shit due to popular support for new government

isn't Alberta pretty conservative. We should get that clay. also Yukon Territory as well

>NY
>new england
No
They can team up with nj and dc for north niggerstan, no way we're letting them come contaminate here

>t. "pocket" caused by the atlantic fed in Ontario

Literally give it to Quebec or the USA, or the AF would lose ALOT in a potential war.

Yes I know the rest of the state is red but you've got to put boundaries somewhere haven't you?

Most of the population is in the cities and it's a blue state so there you go.

Not a bad idea actually. Maybe give Vermont to Canada as well though.

Lol. Laughed and lost.

Let's just split along these lines

Look at the map by voting County. We just need to stop delivering food to the cities and the problem is solved for the next generation.

t-test....

That's like moving to New Mexico because you hate Arizona. Washington and Oregon are very similar to California, even if many people in those states don't like to admit it.

>confederacy
>existing at all
to the victor go the spoils.
losers get nothing.

Confederate states have way too many niggers and spics with TX, AZ, Illinois, Pennsylvania, NJ, Michigan, OH, and DC. Can we split those up a little bit?

>Baffin Island part of Quebec
???

I didn't make these, I just think they're cool. I wanna make one though

okay
okay
lost me

Forgot to put continue
>nigs react to white ethnostate by rioting and demanding their local governments make a black ethnostate
>local governments use common sense and refuse
>nigs keep rioting and vote in secessionists
>they secceed and new africa is formed
>it immediately collapses and gangs turn into warlords
>meanwhile spics have formed a large separatist terrorist organization in the southwest

Your reasoning makes no sense. This map is for a new borders not for old ones. By your logic the California Republic shouldn't exist either in this fictional map.

>That's like moving to New Mexico because you hate Arizona

WA and OR were polar opposites of CA before they started flooding over here. And yes there might be many similarities but there's still a strong dislike of CA here.

The Mexicans will be the bigger problem than the blacks, because Mexico will undoubtedly be funding them as a client state

>marshal law
>elaborate political fanfiction
kys

What you have to take into consideration when you want to split up the united states is the fact that, like many english speaking countries, accent is very important in the process of deciding what regions would be appropriate as a state on their own. The states of north florida, georgia, south carolina, north carolina, virginia, wet virginia, kentucky, tennessee, alabama, Mississippi,, arkansas, oklahoma, and texas should make up a "neo confederate" state that has immigration policies similar to canada or australia, in that most people come from the commonwealth. This would be the case since certain southern colonies had a large amount of loyalist supporters during the revolutionary war and the south seeked british aid and support during the civil war, and ethnically whites in the south are much more homogenous, being principally from the WISE countries, unlike their irish and continental cousins to the north Outside of the south, pretty much every state has been culturally and accent wise been influenced by new england. Therefore, every other state other than louisiana should be a part of the continuation of what was before the united states. I always thought a nice name would be "Columbia" but whatever. Louisiana has about a quarter of a million people that speak french in it's sphere of influence. Many of those french people live in texas but repatriation should be easy. There are currently efforts to revive the language which is a good sign. Louisiana should become part of a union with quebec, and immigrants and trade should principally be between these two constituencies and also maybe with st. pierre and miquelon, which is located off of the coast of newfoundland but belongs to france and speaks french.

>fictional map
In that case I'll allow it because the only situation in which the south would have any authority is fiction

M A P P