What does Ann Coulter, Queen of the Alt-Right™ and author of 'In Trump We Trust' mean by this?

How did Shillary still win?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505454031083.webm
aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/04/03/ann-coulter-jimmie-walker-dating/22023933/
politico.com/story/2017/09/05/poll-trump-deporting-daca-dreamers-242343
politico.com/story/2017/05/22/trump-legal-protection-haitians-238677
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/05/22/trump-legal-protection-haitians-238677
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/clinton-cash-dina-powell-partnered-with-clinton-foundation-for-goldman-sachs-globalist-initiative/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She is right you know

She means Trump is a cucked faggot kissing the ring of Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. Flip-flopping on DACA which he was supposed to cancel on day 1 but instead he is gradually phasing out over six months and wants Congress to replace with amnesty.

Honestly Clinton probably would have kept DACA instead of replacing it with the much worse amnesty.

Trump is shitting all over white pride right now.
Let's not pretend that she doesn't know everything there is to know about the JQ. She's far more redpilled than she lets on and she lets it slip A LOT.

>ramp up troops in afghanistan
>amnesty for millions of mexicans
>don't even demand a wall in exchange for amnesty

Trump did some good things in the begining, but it looks like it's going to be all bad news from here.
We're getting a jeb or rubio tier president

Seeing Ann falter like this is actually pretty alarming. This isnt a good sign. She was one of the first people to actively advocate for him, which excited me and initiated my foray into having an interest in politics. This is bad.

keep his feet to the fire but don't forget to put blame where it is due.
If it wasn't for the GOP not helping Trump, he wouldn't even need to deal with the Dems at all.
The GOP HAVE to go.

It's not even Ann it's Bannon.

Have you seen Breitbart lately he's hitting that panic button hard.

I wonder. Is Trump playing a game, or is a complete retard?
He should know that his entire base would abandon him if he lets the Dreamers stay, and the liberals are going to hate him no matter what.

His tweets yesterday have me thinking he's just going to fuck us.

He's either rallying a literal lynch mob or he wants the fuck out and back into the easy life in his ivory tower. Dont know how to take this. I feel for the 4d underwater buttsecks meme until this CACA betrayal...afghan, syria strike...both I could explain away, but not this.

Same. The /ptg/ crowd needs to stop calling people shills and start realizing that the people who are concerned are people who want what he said he would deliver during the campaign.

Ann is the one playing 4D chess now. As an extreme Trump advocate for as long as she's been, her word speaks volumes and Trump is bound to see that. Hopefully it gives him a different perception on where he stands with his base,

Hmm lets see...
Which could it be...

Is this still a question after watching trump for 2 years?

I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt, but we'll see.

My first thought was that he was going to let the Dreamers stay by making a deal that would get the other 12 million illegals deported, but I haven't even heard anyone mention those.

Trump gets off the good publicity he gets now from NYT and the likes so he'll continue this path.

He thought that when he won the office everyone will do his bidding, realized it's not like that and decided it's not worth fighting and being called racist and Hitler nonstop. Gotta remember he has to go back to his liberal elite friends in New York after this 4 years.

I don't blame him I blame the retards who couldn't figure this out and voted for him instead of Cruz/Rubio(Cruz better as he would actually deport DACA without blinking)

Ann is a single issue voter and supporter and that issue is immigration/the wall
THAT'S the only reason she supported him so early and consistently and that'll be the reason she stops supporting him if she does.

She's not a single issue voter, but the immigration is the biggest issue facing the US. All the things that made the US great don't exist in brown countries. So she's not a single issue voter, but she does know that it's really the only one that matters.

True. Plus Trump actually follows her on Twitter.

She is on the Trump train. Trump is the one off of it. The train has no conductor. Anyone making excuses for him is a neocuck enabler.

but she fucks a black?

Ann Coulter has no children. She's a failure. In fact almost every popular " alt right " figure has no kids.
The alt right is a collection of people most guilty of the " going extinct " gene/mind set that plague most white people, except the irony being is that they are both most aware of it and most infected by it.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505454031083.webm

Oh fuck off, this has never been true.

She is saying that the difference between what Clinton ran on and what Trump is/is doing is almost nonexistent.

same, it was always about race, and DACA shouldve been a done deal in terms of dying with his election. It's proof of how far the rabbit hole goes.

Consider the following:

Trump is just another Zionist puppet.
He will be used to put through extremely undemocratic legislation.
People from both political sides will hate him, but they wont revolt because "it's just Trump" and not a reflection of the broken system.
Trump will walk away after one term, but his draconian America will remain, and the U.S. will be far too divided and confused to do anything about it.

Trump is shilling amnesty
Trump foreign policy looks like HRC/Bush lite
Trump booted nationalists in the cabinet for globalist

Trump is acting like a cuck but hiding behind campaign rhetoric. any intelligent person can see it

>She's not a single issue voter,
Good point
Single issue supporter would've sufficed there
I'm not knocking her for that, just letting anons know to not be surprised if she flakes because that's the issue he's been cuckin on the hardest

go back to your containment thread, pede

Is Ann Coulter "alt right" now?

That's not really fair. Hillary promised amnesty in the first 100 days. Trump took 200 to deliver it, so he's not as bad.

>How did Shillary still win?
By Trump being a total push over and giving in to Dems demands just as Hillary would if she were president.

Trump is just as much a fucking bitch as Hillary.

aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/04/03/ann-coulter-jimmie-walker-dating/22023933/
fucking americaonline just BTFO=you
i cant wait to vote trump again

It doesn't make sense though, did he just spend years being consistent over his rhetoric as a non politician civilian, including starting the Birther movement, just to actually become President so he could reveal he didn't actually believe in anything he said for years as a civilian?

What if they just drug or alter the brain of a president once they enter the white house somehow.

Ted Cruz is so uncharismatic he makes Hillary look hip and cool. He would never have won.

If he allows DACA to move forward, he's a one term president. No way his base would tolerate it, and he's not getting more voters from the left.

I agree
Trump is /ourguy/
Even if he flakes big time, he's the one we needed to unite us and what we're doing is way bigger than him

I love how reality is staring at the face of all of you ignorant muh white race idiots.

You seriously thought that trump was to get in, shake his magic wand and every thing was going to turn in to 1999 all over again.

You fucking fools

Trump said back in 2012 he wasnt for deporting DACA kids. His interview after he won, he said he would show heart to the DACA kids. Nothing he's doing now is surprising. He's still going to crack down hard on all other illegal immigration.

>Trump is a cucked faggot kissing the ring of Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi.

He won because he said he would crank out deals and McConnell and Ryan have ruined the first seven months of his presidency.

Fuck off, I'm not worshiping him if he makes it illegal for whites to pursue their own interests.

What do you want to call it?

>You seriously thought that trump was to get in, shake his magic wand and every thing was going to turn in to 1999 all over again.
Personally, I was supporting him because I thought he was gonna literally be so bad that he breaks everything and we get to play in the ashes

>he's the one we needed to unite us and what we're doing is way bigger than him

Anyone with a brain knew he was a civic nationalist.

What his movement and him winning represents is a massive pendulum shift. We finally got a non-establishment, populist candidate in the door. Whatever we can get out of Trump's presidency will be worth it, but the long run is important. The movement will outlive him and will influence a new generation of thinking.

Trump has, frankly, not built a lot of loyalty with his own base. He talks big but never follows through. He's more interested in "getting something done" than doing the right thing.

>show heart is a good argument now
>okay, u " kids " can stay cause of feelings
>oh your families are being deported? thats kinda mean....my feelings say that shouldn't happen. Okay, they can stay also
>oh some people in your family are engaged to other illegals, well it would be mean to tear them apart also...okay your illegal family members illegal spouses can stay
>etc

>Fuck off, I'm not worshiping him if he makes it illegal for whites to pursue their own interests.
Not saying to worship him, I barely like looking or listening to him, I'm saying that we united under him, and that's what we needed more than anything, because that will last for a lot longer than Trump and any Presidential legacy he may end up having

If everyone is against you being president, why would you think you could become president?

I would say he's more interested in trying to make everything look like he won even if it's a crushing defeat that the limits of presidential power have allowed and he should just admit that something he wants to do was squashed and he " lost " because president isn't a dictator. He should admit to losing and explain why he lost and who are behind these losses. Instead he will just cuck out like this in order to make it look like he's winning constantly. " daca kids staying is winning cause now border security! "

Because that dumbass Flynn was fucking stupid and then that complete moron Sessions RECUSED HIMSELF and so Mueller's been hanging over the admin like a sword of Damacles and Republicans were scured of working with Trump because mah Russiah and we gotta throw thousands more bodies at Syria and Afghanistan for Israel.

These fuckers will spend decades beating up cameljockeys in the desert who can barely fight back, but still can't beat them. Meanwhile North Korea just launching missiles wherever the fuck it wants and no response from military as yet.

I think the US military knows it will lose a war with North Korea unless they resort to nuking the entire peninsula. The army is all fagged up, full or immigrants and minorities who are on that "derr Trump's a racist" and the actual real Americans serving in the military see no reason to fight hard and make any sacrifice since of course they've been told by the media and even Washington that America "isn't their country" and doesn't belong to them. So if they don't have ownership why should they fight for it, hmmmm?

So America's military is worthless for anything except mass genocide and nuclear annihilation. Yet they're intent on just continuing on down Weimar Street because hey if you try to do anything to change it then you're a Nazi, and according to all our hollywood movies Nazis are terrible. Better to just have a worthless army disfunctional country and government and degenerate culture instead of doing anything that some bipolar tranny might label nazi hate racism.

>redditfaggot
>brown
>autistic
>bisexual
>art of the deal'd

>alt_thick.png
oboiamilaffin

Basically Trump bit more than he could chew. Now he's desperately trying to survive among the sharks. He won't.

the road to the white house is always filled with empty, or even backhanded promises.

thats all any politician can do. promise whatever the people most want. Then once they get into office, politely explain to them why what they want is wrong,not really what they want, or settle for ((((compromise))))).
if you havent figured this out yet then I'm sorry that you are only going to loose more faith in your leaders.

obviously not everyone idiot

Shut up boi

>He's still going to crack down hard on all other illegal immigration.
When? After DACA opens up 30 million beaners to citizenship?

fuck who knows. we always knew of his jewish ties but I don't have a clue
some of them will because they're at a point where they blindly trust him. Trump says it's no amnesty, his WH staff says green cards for daca illegals, which is amnesty. Trump says that it's amnesty only citizenship is. but after 5 years you can apply for citizenship with a green card. the dummies will crash and burn with him. they're as blind and ignorant as most obama supporters

no he's just a fraud. from day one he started inserting neocons that would be perfectly comfortable within a Hillary Clinton administration, and pushing out the nationalists that got him where he is. All you need to know to explain his "mysterious" behavior.

He ended DAPA, so I doubt he gives a fuck if families get deported. I dont buy the fact that he caves under any negative news stories from MSM, he pulled out of Paris Accords and gave zero fucks.

Im not defending actions. Im trying to explain his line of thinking.

I agree that amnesty is non-negotiable.

>He should know that his entire base would abandon him
Only 24 percent of Republicans wants to deport dreamers.
politico.com/story/2017/09/05/poll-trump-deporting-daca-dreamers-242343

Because Trump is a pro-amnesty faggot now.

Fuck him.

He literally said he wouldnt sign anything with chain migration

it's a deep swamp and will take a lot of time to drain

>He literally said he wouldnt sign anything with chain migration
How about he doesn't sign anything giving legal status to illegals like he said he wouldn't do.

I mean if all he does is get tax cuts for the rich and dismantle climate change initiatives then that is just cucked. Not sure why it's so easy to do 5 trillion in tax cuts but impossible to get 10 billion for wall.

you're thinking and the TD controllers can't allow that.

Yeah, and he won't pass amnesty either. He'll just give them citizenship, which is totally not amnesty.... somehow.

Here is me (leaf viewpoint):

Before trump/clinton election: "I really hope hillary wins, there is so much racism in america"
After trump won (1st month): "omg were fucked"
Now: "The racism is hype from media, the cop hatred is bullshit, free speech at stake. Im glad trump won...Trump 2020, rape canada plz, trudeau is a traitor, annex plz."

SJW cancer

Shit like that would get added later. That's why you can't give amnesty in any form to these people, it'll just spiral out of control where more and more people receive it.

>from day one he started inserting neocons that would be perfectly comfortable within a Hillary Clinton administration

that was Preibus, McConnell and Ryan trying to co-opt his presidency

>pushing out the nationalists that got him where he is.

well maybe he needs to find more competent nationalists besides Stephen Miller. Bannon constantly picked fights and leaked all the time, and Gorka did nothing except go on tv to give interviews. Should've found more competent people.

Bannon and Gorka left for a reason.

And it's not because things are going so well.

No dude you don't understand. If republicans give amnesty to illegals then all the illegals will vote republican and democrats won't call republicans racist nazis anymore.

That's how it will work I promise you. That's the only possible rational reaction the illegals and leftists do in response to amnesty. They are all very rational people so of course they will do the rational thing.

Yeah man the racism is hype from the media. I agree. Democrats are the real racists, all slave owners were democrats. Hope we can count on your vote for our alt right politicians bro!

These sound like Bill Krystal talking points. How you've concluded such things is beyond me. Bannon SHOULD be picking fights with neocons trying to subvert the administration, no? And Trump is too stupid to see this?

No, Trump is fine with it. The nationalism angle was a gimmick.

Because Mitch McConell, Paul Ryan and the entire GOP establishment want the tax cuts (central Republican tenet), while not all of them care about the wall.

What they want to do is use Trump as a vehicle to get their agenda through and only after, see if they can push a little of what Trump wants. This backfired on them because Trump is the ultimate free agent and does whatever he wants.

Exactly.

Which is exactly why California always votes republican since Reagan.

It's always someone elses fault never Trumps.

He's not a fucking child. He's shitty leader with no stances or values that's what he is, he could win with anti-immigration stance, now he can get his first bill passed with the amnesty

Yeah I'm sure these polls aren't skewed at all.We will see how much they like it when trump gives amnesty to millions and the MSM stops shilling for him like it is now

Trump could not have gotten elected as a Republican with the pro-amnesty message but he will govern with pro-amnesty policies as a liberal Democrat with the help of Nancy Pelosi and his old pal Chuck Schumer.

>Candidate Trump: illegal immigrants "Have to go" and end DACA
>President Amnesty Don: illegals under DACA get to stay and no wall just some fence. Also, the courts will likely use the DACA legalization to allow most to stay and later be given amnesty.

>The nationalism angle was a gimmick.
This. Everyone knew for a long time that nationalism would sell. Trump is the first to capitalize on it and it got him what he wanted. Now he's signing bills that are going to crack down on whites and restrict their rights to gather

Yeah, honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this is all planned by CIA goons. Work up the hopes of the left with Obama then crash them to the ground, then do the same thing with the right. Keep everyone totally demoralized and blackpilled so they never try any change ever and are just perfect cows for jews to exploit.

Also a lot of people forget the fact that Trump giving Bannon a white house position at all was a pure privilege and not something he had to do or even was implied to do. He brought a complete outsider in with him for many months, for as long as the swamp would tolerate, just because Trump wanted to for some reason.

What the fuck can we do if even Trump betrayed us for immigrants.

so he replaces them with Gary Cohen and Dina Powell? do you have any idea who they are? Gary Cohen uber liberal and fucking Dina Powell had ties to the Clinton foundation to say the least.

so he dumps the nationalist for the exact kind of people he's supposed to be fighting against. what kind of sense does that make?

>How you've concluded such things is beyond me

From the fact that Bannon had his own PR person in the admin, the fact that he was smiling when Charlie Rose called him out for leaking, the fact that Bannon couldnt even prevent people from Tom Price from being in the cabinet, the fact that Gorka wasnt even on any security council or had any substantial role yet went on tv to pretend like he did?

need to try and stop the amnesty bill from passing in any way possible

Trump follows her so she bullies him everyday

>It's always someone elses fault never Trumps.

Bannon openly admitted in the Charlie Rose interview that McConnell and Ryan were trying to co-opt Trump's presidency, and to an extent, nullify it. That's why they made him start with healthcare.

follow the money fuckers

>Dina Powell

Is a republican and has support from people like Ted Cruz

I do agree on Gary Cohn, though I dont think he determines domestic policy

>no chain migration
As Coulter pointed out, if you give the Left even an inch then they just use the courts and sue and sue to get all the miles they want. The bring the cases in hawaii and 9th circuit and make it impossible for anyone to stop the dreamers from bringing their entire families and 8800000 cousins over to colonize America.

Really just think about it. Once you're already at "Oh gee we can't enforce the law and send people back to Mexico even though Mexico offered them all jobs and hookups that would just be cruel" there isn't even a period before saying "and yeah we can't keep their families from visiting them in America they have a sick mother and she wants to see her kids and oh she is here now we can't make her leave oh and she had to bring her cousin too because her cousin takes care of her and she needs someone to talk to oh it would just be so cruel to stop any of this oh look the cousin just had twins isn't that a blessing they're all Americans now hey the father needs to come over too look at that she didn't even know she was pregnant when she came it was a surprise to everyone and hey look that father's brother also needs to come into America because they owned a business together selling fruit in mexico and they are going to do that here too because Americans wont do it"

It never fucking ends dude. And judges just ok all of it.

People talking shit about Ann and how she "flipped on Trump" are utter retards (Bill Mitchell).
Ann is the one who has remained the exact same for years, her positions are well known and she has not abandoned them at all. It is Trump who has done a 180 flip and he must be held accountable. Let's not forget, Trump only follows 45 people on Twitter and most of them are his families/business pages. Ann is one of the only one who can get to him right now. Now I don't know if he actually browses through his Twitter feed but if he does, Ann is doing us a big favor and might even be saving the country.

Trump already extended TPS for 60k Haitians

politico.com/story/2017/05/22/trump-legal-protection-haitians-238677

totally went by unnoticed. no a fucking peep. all the retards will say is politico FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS. he may not extend it further but we'll see

>appease only his base
>start dipping into the 20% approval ratings

The point is not who is in the party, but who is the swamp and who isn't. This was never a right vs left race. It was an insider vs outsider race.

Witnessed. Please archive it unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/05/22/trump-legal-protection-haitians-238677

Ann said this before the presidency even started.How come she was smart enough to see this but Trump wasn't?

Again it's someone else's fault, he's just a child not responsible for his actions

She's been admonishing him about this exact stuff long before this fiasco.

Clearly it hasn't worked.

>abandon his base
>start dipping into 10% approval rating

CFR wife Ted Cruz?

Dina Powell is globalist scum, just because she worked with republicans doesn't mean shit.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/clinton-cash-dina-powell-partnered-with-clinton-foundation-for-goldman-sachs-globalist-initiative/