Are Chinese people capable of being honest?

Are Chinese people capable of being honest?

I am in charge of marking exams for a very large uni course (about 700 students in total), and the exams are conducted in a large lecture theatre. Without exception, at least 5 students are caught cheating every exam (looking at notes, copying, using a mobile phone). When it comes to marking the exams, I find another 20-30 who have copied word for word what the person next to them wrote. All of them, 100%, are Chinese.

The lecturer of this course has had to resort to hiring 5-6 people just to supervise the exams to make sure nobody cheats, but it still happens.

What compels these insects to cheat?

Other urls found in this thread:

glass-castle.com/clients/www-nocheating-org/adcouncil/research/cheatingfactsheet.html
eagleforum.org/publications/column/chinese-crowding-our-college-campuses.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blinkers_(horse_tack)
academicknowledge.com/payment-rates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No they fucking arent

Success at all costs dog eat dog or die culture in Chinkland

Not until at least 2nd gen

More like human eat dog culture am I right

Pot calling the kettle black desu

Back in uni for engineering the Chinese students habitually cheated. That's what happens when they grow up in an educational system that tolerates cheating to get results.

honesty is an anglo meme

You should suggest bribes are accepted. Then do a sting and get them kicked out.

Same in my uni but was Saudis they get payed by their gov to come get an engineering degree and drive expensive cars while giving no fucks. Shame for them cheating won't get you through senior projects with the hard ass teachers I had.

Their not as smart as they would like you to believe.

A strategy that works in my uni is to humiliate them in front of everybody.
Luckily we don't have many, maybe at most 2 in any given class. One time I was in a project group with a chink who spoke entry-level English, yet somehow whipped up a section of a paper that was 2500 words long with 0 mistakes.
The lecturer noticed this as well and interrogated him right then and there in class, he had very little to say.
He dropped out by the end of the semester.

No, not since Mao's purge. Not unless they're a 2nd or 3rd generation immigrant into another country that still has a culture that revolves around ethics and morals.

Mao's great leap forward destroyed all sense of ethics and morals in modern China. Any FOB from China, expect absolutely no concept of right and wrong from an ethics standpoint. They have no values except the value of money and the value of an ordered society. Human life isn't even precious to them.

they all cheat with eachother. It is a chinese thing and happens in the US too

no

im sure there are some, most likely no more or less dishonest than your average white person. but yes, the vast majority are lying snakes. and that asian intellect meme bullshit starts and stops with the japs.

Ancient chinese secret

zing!

I had a o-Chem lab partner who cheated at least once. She still did terrible and could barely speak English at all. Uni is set up pretty stupid as catching cheaters is 100% doable. It should focus more on working with professors though imo

They are not honest and I don't think they really can be. This is why I don't understand how they are considered smarter than white people. If they cheat everything else, they must cheat iq tests. Honesty and honor only exists in the Japanese and a majority of whites.

I hate lying, cheating, stealing or doing bad things at all. I feel physically ill if I feel i've done something morally wrong. I get stressed out and it feels horrid. I cannot wrong a person on purpose, but if I find out i had wronged someone i correct it otherwise I ain't sleeping. I imagine there is something similar amongst Japanese born people (minus the arabs and niggers who somehow live there)

The Chinese from Taiwan is still decent
They didn't suffer from Mao

Isn't lying more acceptable in china as long as it benefits you?

fucking THIS. just like niggers, those slopes are a product of their environment. an environment created by pinko faggots that wanted absolute power.

>All of them, 100%, are Chinese.

In the courses that I took, all of the cheaters were Middle Eastern and Indian.

Also, nothing happened to them.

cheating on IQ tests sounds like an odd concept, but technically studying for an IQ test is cheating since it is supposed to in part test adaptive intelligence.

The chinese want to be number one at everything, without a single thought about how its done or the meaning of being number one. This is why they, without shame, steal every bit of IP and tech possible from the west and remake it with their slave labor, then cheer at the accomplishment. This is why they build entire cities that remain empty as the chinese elite buy up the apartments just to have them and cheer at the accomplishment, which is why they cheer in accomplishment every time american industries go under and are replaced with a chinese manufacturer, never once thinking about whos going to pay 100% more than a chinese would for the same product and whos fueling the rise and wealth of china.

They think not for one second about all the help america has provided to china, both militarily and economically and that we are the reason they are not a 3rd world shithole (or less of one in most places) and they hate our guts for it.

Sadly we might be the best allies china has, yet they seek to destroy us in every facet of life and country...never once thinking of the benefits of a strong and prosperous america, their number one trading partner.

It will come to pass that the next chinese generation, smug and with large ego over the "accomplishments" of their prior generation realize that theyll now have to innovate and work hard on an intellectual level to remain at the top...but they wont have the will or means to do so without a better country to siphon off jobs and industries.

Ive always said the thing that made america great was the creation of new industries and technology that didnt make other countries poor, things that created wealth not transfer it. Until china can start creating their own new industries that change humanity for the better, and profit off them, they will just be a flash in history as a nation who rose to the top on stealing and cheating.

It was already revealed that 90% of chinese students cheat in their university examns.

Their parents even invest in ridiculous eraser-shaped phones and other elaborate things just so they can pass and get a job in a western country.

There was some stealing of IP, but a lot of America's IP laws are draconian anyway. U.S. corporations don't believe in the public domain, though the public domain is the true wellspring of innovation.

But anyway, the truth is we basically sold away America for cheap trinkets. We'll forsake any American industry for a cheaper foreign competitor. The Chinese broke their backs making those trickets and deserve recognition for that.

increasingly people who bring up cheating and threaten to fail the chinks and thus end the gravy train are just flat out fired

the west is doomed desu

>americheats
glass-castle.com/clients/www-nocheating-org/adcouncil/research/cheatingfactsheet.html

besides, the entirety of american prosperity sprouted after they stole and copied british industrial technology, so i have no sympathies

Nigger, they segregated during the time of fucking flintlock rifles.

What they stole was pretty rudimentary.

the entire chinese economy is built on intellectual theft so its not very surprising that the same philosophy extends to othern facets of chink life

>WholeRen Education, a U.S. company that caters to students from China, reported that some 8,000 Chinese students were expelled from American universities last year, mostly for poor academic performance or cheating. “Chinese students used to be considered top-notch,” a WholeRen executive said, “but over the past five years their image has changed completely – wealthy kids who cheat.”

>The Reuters news service has just published an in-depth examination of Chinese cheating on college entrance exams such as the SAT, which is administered in China under license from the College Board. In many cases, actual test questions and even entire test booklets were found on Chinese web sites or used by Chinese cram schools.

eagleforum.org/publications/column/chinese-crowding-our-college-campuses.html

You should be able to work out who has cheated on the questions if your professor is actually smart about exam design.

i.e. 60-70% should be the mean mark.
70-80% should be the expected mark for the exam due to nerves, and new questions fucking most people up.

80%+ is reserved for people who know the courses material in and out.

Anyone scoring over 80% should be investigated into for cheating.

Can't say for Australian students but I know Americans cheat a shitload, too.

They have a shit understanding about freedom.
Once they got out of their country they will think that we don't have laws and can do whatever the fuck they want including cheating.
But they don't do anything serious because they still want their face.

NO

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Like my Father says;
>Its only cheating if you get caught
>First is every where, second is no where
>Second is just first of the losers
and last but not least
>If you can't be good be careful, if you can't be careful DON'T GET CAUGHT

I'll happily take this bait.

All the Chinese kids look over at the other kids paper.

All the time.

Its the same in video games, they cheat way more than the avarage player because of lack oof morals

You have to consider the history of china to understand this. The chinese for a long time had a system of bureaucratic nobility in place. This system seperated between the well off nobility and the poor peasants. To determine who gets to be a member of the nobility was done through nation wide tests. Anyone could enter and those that passed would be set up with a cozy job of administering the state instead of shovelling shit like the rest. Thus the only way a peasant could improve his lot in live was by having one of his children pass the test and then leech off that child's new position. This led to a culture were forcing your children to study for a test like a bunch of mindless drones, as it was done by everyone. Since the primary motivator was the parents desire for wealth through their child, any means to achieve it, like cheating, was acceptable. This system did not in any way shape or form encourage the propagation of knowledge and skills for the sake of science and improvement, it was solely based on securing a bigger chunk of the pile for yourself. This is why they are great at copying, following instructions, passing tests with strict rules but have problems with creative thinking or improvising. Subsequently they seek out fields like math, that only require you to understand a preestablished set of rules, even if they are complex.

To the chinese, schools are a way to achieve wealth by getting good grades and thereby access to higher tiers in the set hierarchy, not by acquiring skills that you can use to achieve such a place under your own power. You will find that when you talk to chinese, the parents are always pushing them into the fields that yield the highest wealth, like medicine, or becoming a star pianist that can repeat back a set of musical instructions, and that they do so for their own sake with little or no regards as to the feelings or desires of the child. That is completely normal and in fact encouraged behaviour in china.

>Human life isn't even precious to them.
Hit to kill phenomenon.

Chinese are pragmatic. And like in North Korea, those that have survived are very good at surviving, irrespective of the injustice of their nation's rule. So when the law says approx. $50k for accidental death, and corruption allows you to avoid murder charges, it's no surprise what happens.

In a superficial defense of colonialism, this shit doesn't happen in Hong Kong. But apparently it does also happen in Taiwan.

>Subsequently they seek out fields like math, that only require you to understand a preestablished set of rules, even if they are complex.
good point desu

FU MANCHU NO THANK YOU

Pretty good kraut, did you figure this out by observation or did someone tell you?

t.chink

Small man complex from being so short and having such small cocks

Observation. Also witnessing the parenting of (homeland) chinese in action sure isn't pretty from a western point of view.

Lol, "Chink Blinkers"!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blinkers_(horse_tack)

Im curious, are you a teacher of some sort? We're a very insular people, so I dont see how outsiders would get to observe how our familial dynamics work.

Nope, just a neet with access to the internet and a fondness for history and politics.
I also met a chinese in a mental asylum who was being destroyed by her inability to perform in her studies and the collective guilt over her disappointing her parents eating away at her. Due to the nature of that asylum, I managed to get a good glimpse at her family structure. But yeah, without the sickness opening her up, I doubt I would have gotten such a good view inside without learning chinese first.

You spelt insect wrong slant

Split them in 2 groups, have group a take the test first, then group b. Leave a row of empty seats between students taking the test.

The pressure of having six parents depending on your success. Chinese are two generations into the one-child policy now, that means two sets of grandparents plus two parents have only one child to support them in old age.

good 'ol fashioned embarrassment punishment, doesn't only work on chinks but on most asians. Damage to an asian's pride and honor kills them inside

t. asian

Americans and Brits are members of the same nation you idiot. Nations come from wombs, not kings, presidents, or land.

Confucian examination system isn't some big secret. Basic world history.

I see. I cant say I've personally experienced that level of crushing pressure, but listening to some of the stories people tell I'm not entirely surprised either. To be honest, I'm not in favor of the system, but when you have a population in the billions, its pretty normal to expect inhumane amounts of competition. I dont squarely put the blame on the parents either, as I sympathize with their thought process - there is literally no social safety net, no life on the dole if you fail. Failure literally is death, not just for yourself and your immediate family - but your entire genetic line.

Not the examination system, but the inter-familial psychology and the societal incentives and rewards system. He hit the nail on the head 100%

No. Read this if you want to understand them.

Read this too.

Of course, the problem is usually when they adopt this mindset and take it out of the home country that you get the natives complaining like OP.

I agree, its not classy.

I write law essays for Chinese students for money. AMA.

What percentage of your clientele are native born vs international students?

>I find another 20-30 who have copied word for word what the person next to them wrote.

The professor needs to learn how to make A/B/C/D tests where the questions are numbered differently so copying each other's answers is basically impossible.

how much do you charge per page? is it easy money?

It's their culture, success at all costs, honor doesn't mean anything. They will change once they prosper and get rid of communism.

I don't know, but I'd be surprised if more than 10% are natives. It goes through an agency so I don't see names, but their advertising is aimed at Chinese-speaking students.

It's through an agency, and how much I get depends on what level they want and how soon they want it, sometimes they need it by next day and that's good money. It's easy money once you're used to it, you can pop them out pretty fast. Any native English speaker with a good degree can do it.

TLDR. I don't want to understand that badly

No! Chinese are incapable of being honest! American POWs in China were horrifically abused, whereas the majority Chinese POWs deflected to the US! China STILL refuses to acknowledge their abuses of POWs, just as they refuse to look at the plight of the Tibetans!

China and pretty much all of Asia has an this concept that if you can cheat and get away with it you should. If you do get caught however, everyone will view you with distain and immediately distance themselves from you.

If you succeed without being caught, culturally it's morally acceptable to do.

This isn't my agency, but the set-up and rates are similar:

academicknowledge.com/payment-rates/

Chinks are locust animals. They feel inferior to jewish and white iq.

Not having honestly distorys countries though. You aren't going to work to store up some value if you know it can just be stolen at some future point. That's why the us is in decline, too many of us already see there is no value on working hard anymore

Giddy up?!

In China they have pecils with camera radio transmitters and people in the next building over feeding them answers through a hidden mic and radio broadcast. It is fucking insane lvls of cheating. Most western universities are not set up to catch this

yep, need honesty for high trust hwhite societies to work

This dishonesty is what is going to cause their society and any potential empire to collapse. When people are this dishonest, you cannot be sure you have the best people in the most important jobs.

Dont say "WE" you fucking chink. You are not on our level.

>australia and canada flags defending the chinks

Kek!

They have no honour. They are chinks, what do you expect? If they fail they get beaten to death by parents so they cheat. Bloody subhuman scums is what they are

You're also a chink. A brown chink.

Sirry angros!!

No, he's a musloid in denial.

Same at my Uni, they had massive problems last year with Chinese students plagiarizing all their work off each other.

>The Chinese broke their backs making those trickets and deserve recognition for that.
They deserve recognition for instituting slave labor to the benefit their elite political upperclass? Are you fucking retarded. The only thing the chinese deserve is a nuclear holocaust.

Brilliantly said, aussie.

This happens when just having a diploma is enough to get ahead. If you actually had to know your shit, cheating wouldn't benefit you.

I know somebody that work in admission as a administrator at a large well known public university, and let me just tell youfaggpts what ever you may assemble in you mind as the as the most traitorous underhanded scheming that could take place is happening. Foreigners are gold, non white foreigners count toward diversity bucks, infusions of cash from outside the us are like meth to these people, foreign students are allowed to cheat and are passed for no other reason, and there are channels for school to corp employment. Let this sink in or refute if you wish but the evidence is available by the schools themselves.

Oh does anyone remember when Harvard and some other Ivy League schools were taking in barley literate afganis and paki and passing them through the school, the goat fuckers had never seen a toilet or spoke English, these are signs of a corrupt system.

faggot

don't call us out pls D:

T. Chang

>CHINK
>HIGH IQ
KEK,IF YOU READ THAT DATA YOU KONW THAT IS BULLSHIT
>all asian educational system is about ace on tests

>had to resort to hiring 5-6 people just to supervise the exams to make sure nobody cheats, but it still happens.
sounds familiar

Just don't do regularly exams. If you do more projects, where they do shit on their own, then they will not cheat as much.

Sort yourself out split-personality bogan

Chinese biggest cheats in the world. Don't gamble with them.

You ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'

You should have your Uni friend teach you what a run on sentence is.

>Are Chinese people capable of being honest?
No they are not. They are not individuals, you see, they are a hive. Dont even think about them in the same way you think about normal people.