How hard will the shock of becoming a minority hit White America?

I think that a lot of White people, even Gen Z youngings are still used to seeing America as a White nation. So what happens when it dawns on us that that has now changed? What happens when politics, media and culture is overwhelmingly shitskin? I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.

So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

This study worries me alot -> archive.is/gfN87

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=p6VMUXot9RI
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1950/12/dorothy-wordsworth-the-perfect-sister/376240/
vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876
theatlantic
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1950/12/dorothy-wordsworth-the-perfect-sister/376240
youtube.com/watch?v=yBZeukNJr2g
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why can't we just balkanize?

This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Sup Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!

What do?

You become like South Africa. The majority of the country will be crime ridden hellholes that no sane white will step foot in, Detroit and Philadelphia are a peek into the future. Whites will retreat into gated suburban enclaves, go to work in armored cars, park in secured areas then head straight back home without deviation to avoid interacting with the people in the urban areas.

Think escape from LA, where LA is the inner city you need to work in every day.

We've made such progress in curing racism here.

I know you can do it, Americans.

We Balkanize into ethnical and political countries.

Because, idiot, you get BALKAN WARS when you BALKANize, that's why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_Wars

This is fucked up. We need to stay together as a country. Identity politics need to be destroyed.

and THIS can also happen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_Wars

no thanks!

Ethnic*

Balkanize refers to the country separating into smaller countries not the civil war, the USSR balkanized without a single bullet being fired.

It already hit when Obama was elected without the white male vote. We're past the point of shock, which is why racism and white idenity politics have come back so hard. And no, it's not the "regressive left" doing this (regressing into what, exactly?). This was inevitable.

>whites become a minority
>still do better
>the narrative is S H A T T E R E D

Silver linings.

>Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.
Are you retarded?

If you can't see that we have already changed, there is no hope for you. I was one of two white families at a tourist attraction in Virginia. When they all move into suburbia, and you have to move to Montana to escape this insanity, it will hit you.

It stays a white nation. Mexicans will start considering themselves white and so will white people. It will be the Irish all over again. Mexicans will become English speaking burger eating Americans over the next couple generations and they'll only get be Mexican on Cinco de Mayo.

You already are the minority here, dumbass!

America will resort to new levels of extremism before its reputation becomes one of a non-white nation. It's deeply engraved into every white person that doesn't hate themselves to know that they are rightfully on top

>ancap
>cares deeply on a social issue
Please change your flag to democrat or rainbow you tard

If whites become a minority does that mean Affirmative Action laws will also apply to them?
Will other ethnicities lose their affirmative action benefits?

>every race except whites dive into identity politics for decades
>whites put their toe in the water
>civil war

And nobody bats an eye, situation normal.

I've always been a minority.

As someone who has blonde hair and blue eyes, I feel like a ginger. I rarely see people with blonde hair and if i do its dirty. Never see blue eyes.

So i guess it'll be a shock for the rest of you. You young ones will probably be bullied in school. In the end its either white flight or white fight.

like a delivery truck into a crowded christmas festival

this is false, many died bringing the USSR down

white identity is a joke

bump

But except they won't be white. You can't just have a country full of chinamen and call it white. Beaners are white/Asian mongrels that take all of the features of their Native American half

Except for the part where they will still overwhelmingly vote Democrat and thus elect politicians who want bigger government, more taxes and more immigrants

=[

youtube.com/watch?v=p6VMUXot9RI

Civil war, there is simply no other option.

Go read a book then.

White identity is what you get when whites become a minority, it can not end peaceful.

Allowing White Dignity.

The Left's current current state of anti-white hysteria and seething hatred is unsustainable and will only lead to worsening social conditions for everybody. Its uncompromising demands for total submission and self-loathing will be increasingly met with resentment and counterattacks.

The Left needs to learn that it can't have everything and let white people have some self-respect.

THIS. I am from SA and am a bitter young man because of the stupidity of FW De Klerk and his communist ilk. I think there will be white flight like has occurred in SA and people who stay will be people who cannot accept the state of things or poor low IQ whites who won't care until its too late or they just can't get out. The most lucrative business for whites who aren't already well off and set will be private security. Take a look at SA economy.

I actually can't wait, simply because once whites are no longer the minority, they will begin to blame the next majority for everyone elses problems

As a South African immigrant I can say that the narrative hasn't shattered after 20 years now and it wont ever. Whites will be blamed for everything until there is not a white person to blame. You are expecting reason from your enemy but that is an error.

Do you remember how your sister's pussy felt like or were you too drunk OP?
Whites will go back to their normal racist state once your brainwashing wares off, and there's nothing you can do about it. Non whites are not legitimate Americans.

Jews and Asians are already at the top of every success parameter and whites are still being blamed for everything. You honestly things will change once you guys are a minority in USA? Well they will only continue to change for the worse.

remind me again how you're a white supremacist ISRAELI JEW?

Do you just hate your jewishness? what gives?

I dont have any shame in admitting I enjoyed it. I was extremely drunk and high and pussy is pussy. I'm a guy, I enjoy it. This kind of shit happens.

Look up William Wordsworth, world famous genius, he was crazy in love with his sister. He fucked her I think. So this shit happens especially with highly intelligent individuals. You're pathetic for trying to shame me, because she abused me and lured me in sexually when I was underage.

Zero shame.

Unlike you, I'm a good person.

You're a neo nazi sympathizer. I'm not

kys

The shock will be very hard, for (((you))).

Sometimes a sister captures something beautiful and natural about yourself but in a feminine way. That can cause feelings of love. You will never be as close to her as to anyone else, think about it!

You share almost identical genetics, and staring into each others eyes can be intense as FUCK.

Lots of great geniuses from history have had affairs with their sisters or wanted to. So I am proud of who I am and please try to understand it.

Sister/brother love is wrong, but it's NOT EVEN CLOSE TO AS FUCKED UP as parent/child love. You people are closedminded trash to thick otherwise!

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1950/12/dorothy-wordsworth-the-perfect-sister/376240/

vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876

This happens too much to not be natural.

Remind me again why you are a race traitor, white American? Oh that's right, you're probably a mulatto or some other garbage.
Whites deserve self determination, supremacy has nothing to do with it, and you don't have to be the perfect Aryan or to be anti Jewish to support the struggle of European people, they deserve it like anyone else does, if not more.
People like you are the reason that this struggle will turn violent, remember that. It could have been peaceful, but you couldn't let them have their basic God given rights, so they've had no choice but to make you dance from the end of a rope. The blood will be on your hands, on Jewish hands and on black hands, all whites ever wanted is their own countries, like every other people have.

Archive time

>theatlantic com/magazine/archive/1950/12/dorothy-wordsworth-the-perfect-sister/376240
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1950/12/dorothy-wordsworth-the-perfect-sister/376240

I'm 1/8 jewish. Does that make me nonwhite? You're trash

a lot of very creative spiritually open men from the past became in love with their sister, it's only natural

It's not good, but shaming people for it or pretending it's EEEEVIL is religious dogshit. Fuck your religion. I don't love her anymore, either, but I'm kind of glad it happened back then anyway.

Tr%ggered?

Calling me "race traitor" implies that I CAN BETRAY MY "RACE". I DON'T BELONG TO THE WHITE RACE, I DON'T OWE ANYTHING TO IT, THE WHITE RACE JUST MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A RACIST ASSHOLE TO PEOPLE. I HATE BELONGING TO IT SOMETIMES, SO WHAT?
/endrant

If you are white you will always belong to the white race.

And when shit goes down you will be very glad about that.

that's only if we ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO be white identity idiots we will do it

let's work to try to prevent that

You pull this shit in /ptg/ all the time. Shut up you fucking robot.

No, it actually makes you a 7/8 European. If you'd like you may do some research and see what historically happens to traitor garbage like you.
And just so you'll know, this won't stop, and won't quiet down, and people like you who say that whites don't have the same rights everyone else has are the bread and butter of the rising racism that you're oh so worried about. You're fucking kike, no matter how much jew blood you have, kys cancer.

There is no other way.
Either we embrace white identity or we die.
Do you seriously believe that non-whites will suddenly stop blaming all their problems on whites?

it is very simple
NO ONE WANTS to be a minority in their own country
even if it only happens close to the end, there's gonna be a slaughter and the more ((they)) continue with this white hate gib me all yer stuff shit..the worse it will be

hey polshits watch this high on hashish with headphones on and tell me it doesn't show u that identity tribalism is RETARDED
youtube.com/watch?v=yBZeukNJr2g

so what % of your blood is jewish? u seem like a pretty bad jew to side with pol

and oh yea AFTER COLONIALISM AND GENOCIDING NATIVES IN AUSTRALIA AND AMERICA WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NO RIGHT TO "MUH OWN LAND" OR TO A POSITIVE GROUP IDENTITY

We need to re-learn life WITHOUT BEING WHITE IDENTITY CULT MEMBERS
/endrant

i'm sick of it in commericals, TV, movies, advertisements.

I'm sick of seeing them, they can't claim any history in this country, they will never have roots or connection to this country's past. Let's face it, this will always be a white nation and everyone knows it especially the browns blacks and mixed.

The further whites become minorities the more racist they will become. This is blatantly predictable for any race's nation that looses it's homogeneity. If you actually don't want to see the majority of whites become racist and loose our absurdly gaslit egalitarian biological outlook, then you should be fighting for a sustainable strong white majority. Because when we get to the point when most normies can comprehend the redpill, (when our demographics decline enough) things will get dangerous for everyone. The assimilation charade will be up.

>Whites have no rights to identity because they gave the gift of civilization to the whole world

For any bad thing whites did they did a billion good things to the developing world.

Look at Africa before and after colonialism and tell me that whites aren't saints.

actually a lot of white people are brainwashed to believe whites becoming a minority is somehow good or because "oh now you know how black people (and asians and mexicans and jews) feel." Like this is somehow justice being served
not to mention the argument that "America is inherently a nation of immigrants, therefore any and all immigrants are good"
normalfags eat this shit up

yeah these sheep are agreeable right up until they are sitting in the reality of of..then we'll see

Most Mexicans wish they were white but 90% of the ones in the US are Mestizo. They will never objectively be white. Better chance of Asians being considered white.

I'm a 1/4, and as I said I can be a full nigger and still support the rights of European people, if I'm not an evil piece of shit like you who'd like to deprive his own countrymen of their rights, to the point of your semi-suicidal rants.
You think that the crimes of the past are a good excuse to forever taint European blood? That means that Jews, black Americans, most of Asia and Africa do not even have the right to exist. Whites did not commit any extraordinary crimes, they were just better at them than the garbage people that consist the most of the world.
Do you know what else tit means? That if whites wish so, they could exterminate the whole world like they could have done back in the colonial area, and you're the one pushing for it to happen. Non whites live only because whites took pity on them, and that's a fact.

you're only 1/4 jewish and live in israel?

holy fuck kys

my jewish great grandpa would fuck you up personally, faggot

>The further whites become minorities the more racist they will become.
that's what I'm afraid of

how can we slow that from happening? it's a huge risk

anything that empowers extremism is bad

democracy is the weapon (((they))) have corrupted beyond measure to insure our destruction

a certain Adolf knew this

no because Hispanics dont achieve the same levels of success that second and third generation irish and italian immigrants do

Who the fuck cares about such banal horseshit as ethnicity? Are you fucking 12? You're all going to die and the species will too eventually.

In before my (((OHEN whatever.

white people becoming a minority won't hit equally across the nation. Californians are already knee-deep in the phenomenon and are in various stages of acceptance. Maine, however might take another several decades to feel the impact because it's such a historically white state. the "shock" of becoming a minority won't be a shock at all, it'll be a very slow prepping process for most of the US. So slow that the average person will barely notice, let alone get enraged about

White nationalists think putting ((())) around names is clever or something? No wonder the yids have you in utter lockdown. Pathetic.

Go back to europe and give the land to the spics and kikes you low brow snow nigger scum. If you care about your blood and soil go the fuck back to it. Parasite sea jew cock suckers.

Lmao don't worry faggot kike I'm moving to the states to financially and politically support white nationalism ASAP. You don't deserve to be a part of America, traitor.
Also I quite obviously didn't choose to be born in a war torn shitskin desert. Is this really all you have to say for yourself? Attack my blood personally and voice a threat about your frail old jew grandpa? Fucking lol, pathetic.
White identity is perhaps one of the most genuine grass roots movements to exist in the state today, and it will not go away, ever.

Just look at Rhodesia or South Africa.

Affirmative action (literally state-mandated anti-white quotas) will be kept in places despite whites being a "minority". This is exactly what's going in South Africa with the tiny white minority complaining about affirmative action programs working against them.

Nonwhites will vote for more welfare and wealth distribution from the white population, leading to more disempowerment.

Nonwhites who get into positions of power will use those positions and institutions to be explictly anti-white, just like Jews have for so long. It won't be called "privilege" or "supremacy" though.

More rights will be taken away from us.

Freedom, especially freedom of speech, will get stamped down on, since almost every nonwhite group votes against it.

The Jew-controlled academia and media will be more explictly anti-white, as we're already seeing, to agitate the nonwhite population against the shrinking white population.

More racial tensions, more social atomization and strife, disintegration of culture, people withdrawing in escapism and living in their tanks. Dysgenics will continue to dumb us down. Banks will get more power.

There is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. That's why it's important to act and mobilize people fast.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land
>South Africa's President Calls For Confiscation Of White Land

youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
>Nelson Mandela sings about killing whites

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
>Jacob Zuma sings "Kill the White Man" at ANC Centenery Celebrations in Bloemfontein, South Africa

It will never happen. We will end up like Brazil: a nation of obedient shitskinned mongrels with no history, no identity and no culture

>how can we slow that from happening? it's a huge risk
Keep them a majority you fucking r e t a r d.
This is literally the only way.

It's not stoppable you retard.
Take a look at the news, whites are demonized at every opportunity. Universities teach that whites are to blame for all evil in the world.

The only way to stop is is to remove non-whites from White countries.

White identity is also not extreme, it is normal and has been normal for the last thousand years.

goddamn I found a jew I like

This dumb fucking 1/4 Harrison Ford Jew-Kraut thinks white nationalists will accept him! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm half Kracker half Kike laughing my balls off here.

Talking with friends and realtives IRL I try to stress all of these points. It almost never sinks in. Even those who agree vaguely don't see the importance of it.

Thanks for writing this, it's nice to see others coming to this conclusion without having it spoonfed to them.

I would say the faster the demographic decline is addressed and reversed, the less extremists there will be in all parties involved, and the best chances for a sustainable peace between peoples without segregation.

you are a fucking traitor to jews

my great grandpa who was 4/4 jewish would skin you alive for this kind of bullshit

"keep them majority" is fucking nonsense, its not even possible, and it's not a good idea anyway

you are litrally a white trash JEW

now I've seen EVERYTHING holy fuck

WHITE IDENTITY
IS EXTREME
BY DEFINITION
fucking RETARD

I live in Philadelphia and my neighborhood is 85% white 15% Asian

nazi-judeo alliance when?

>WHITE IDENTITY
>IS EXTREME
>BY DEFINITION
>fucking RETARD

in b4 200 serious replies

WHITE IDENTITY IS EVIL

YOU ARE CALLING IT A GENUINE HUMAN RIGHTS GRASSROOTS IDEOLOGY

ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?

THESE PEOPLE PRETEND IT'S ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS AND LOVING THEIR PEOPLE

REALLY THEY WANT TO SLAUGHER PEOPLE LIKE YOU (1/4 JEW) AND ME (1/8 JEW).

YOU ARE A KEKOLD EXTREME

No white identity is not extreme.
Read a book dude, until 50 years ago white identity was the norm.

Do you remember segregation in the US?
Seriously, how can you be so uninformed? Even the most retarded University teaches at least that.

>WHITE IDENTITY
>IS EXTREME
>BY DEFINITION
>fucking RETARD
one of the stupidest things I've seen anyone say

good luck. You will called white surpremacist by the dumb fucktards then

If white identity is about killing non whites, then black identity has to be about killing non blacks.

Oooh the pathetic sjw is back
So little shill, you drunk again ?
Wasted on drugs again ?
You came to take your daily dose of humiliation kike ?

yes yes but damn,,

I know that he is a redditor from some leftie subreddit, they had a post there advising people to post under the guise of being libertarian.

history was extreme, we used to think war was no big deal before it blew up in humanity's face

wake the FUCK up asshole

Individuals such as yourself deserve execution, kike. How ungrateful can you be? In a normal country your retarded grandfather would have not had the opportunity to build the snake pit that is yours family. Seriously, I hope you die.
Like, 193x I think? But I'm free anytime
You are evil, and considering that Hitler didn't kill 1/4s and 1/8s, sorry that I don't take your persecution complex seriously.

Read a book.

Purely by the definition of extreme it is clear that history can not be extreme.

What is practiced for a long time is BY DEFINITION not extreme.

I'm anti SJW not SJW, learn2read you French dimwit

Shitskins are already like this. Why is it a big deal if whites shift into this mode?

1/8 Jew is pretty bad, but you could still become an Honorary Aryan if you serve the Reich faithfully. It happened in Germany.

Yes, you are a far left redditor.
Something even worse.

when black on white murder rates escalate exponentially, the system will finally collapse, and whoever is supposed to win, will.

white identity arising in America will rip everything apart, u don't get it

america can handle the retarded irrelevant BLM and la raza faggotry indefinitely, it doesn't matter, America is used to nonwhite identity politicking and it's FINE, white identity politics WILL CAUSE A MASSIVE FUCKING SHOCKWAVE INTO THE ENTIRE SYSTEM

WHITE IDENTITY MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THE END OF THE WORLD IN 1917, BUT IN 2017 IT HAS THE POWER TO SPARK WW3 AND LITERALLY END LIFE ON EARTH AS WE KNOW IT

That's the ENTIRE REASON globalists are pushing antiwhite trash

TO TRIGGER U DUMB SNOWFLAKES INTO BECOMING RETARDED PROWHITE TRASH
(you are too blind to see it)

Drink more you faggot.

This kid is cute haha. How's Israel? You basically live in the Calabasas of the middle east you retard. War torn? Top tier kek, shabbos goy.

>white identity politics WILL CAUSE A MASSIVE FUCKING SHOCKWAVE INTO THE ENTIRE SYSTEM
Arent you a libertarian? Why the fuck do you want to preserve the current statist system?

What light hurts the windows? The sun rises and Juliet is the sun. He rose, the beautiful sun, and killed the great moon. Who is sick and very sad that you are more righteous than your servant? Is not it your job because you are jealous? Your farm is sick and green. And for anything that brought him. She is my wife, this is my love. He knows. However, he spoke and said nothing. As for his reason. I will answer that I am very brave, not me, he speaks. Two of the right stars in the sky. In business, his eyes shine on their environment until they return. And if his eyes were on his head. The lights on her cheeks will remember the stars as lights. His eyes in the sky will be very bright from the cool pieces the birds are singing and that night is not. Watch your cheeks on your hands. Oh, my gloves in this hand to touch my cheek.

When was I on earth? In the world we use Burrito Kelimes to describe the meat full of bread. However, a simple game, in fact, is a great explanation for getting everything I have on the other side. I burn my fruit for the bubbles. Actually you and your friends agree with us. Why it's like a murder, but we have a long time to do it today. Let me tell you a fool. Plus, explain me and eat from one end to the other. And he urged Burrito Burrito to finally bring the subject to the depth of user experience. Börek You need to wash this, do it. In this way, the use of morditaĵoj, but at least two types of ingredients and received less than the face of the prisoners in the coral cave of the demon does not look with the ability, but also inside. Have you ever tried someone and tried that day? Nobody exists. Well, you will not die from a small dry cream-companion, if its violation, the only intentionally bitter taste of the country. Strawberry can not resist the heat and can not make rape. The world of speeches can not be for the most part and I'm not Gamemenos Fins. And what other player did he find? Surely I fell into the gardens, and it became tortilla just a hat that I can understand something, but this man and burrito do not eat corn and the nice ass follows. Later after marriage and other elderly. We can meet today. I only have the right to contact guacamole here with straw and half a bit less than a cat and a bean, such as frijolĉjo eat. No, you opened a warehouse between two things full of mines for life. And what they think, can not stand to change the order of the 90-degree Follies, I do not think we're going to open it. And now that you can open a fixed hole. Yes, to look for competitive things.

America is already ripped apart.
You can not stand here and pretend otherwise, but that does not matter.

A split will happen, either sooner or later.
White identity is the only future for the white race.