German election general - 15 percent AfD edition

Current average poll numbers for September:

CDU/CSU: 36.5% (largest looser by far to 2013)
SPD: 22%
AfD: 10.5%
FDP: 9.5%
Linke: 8%
Greens: 7%

AfD is looking up in polls and is probably 2-3% below real numbers, Greens are above their numbers.

Dare I say if CDU/CSU falls to 34% (7.5% landslide loss) that Merkel is history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhQIXO0vUOM
derwesten.de/staedte/duisburg/ich-liebe-sie-fluechtling-aus-duisburg-macht-angela-merkel-eine-liebeserklaerung-vor-laufender-kamera-id211929079.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ez3Yin2-o6c
faz.net/aktuell/politik/bundestagswahl/warum-wahlprognosen-ueber-die-afd-unzuverlaessig-sind-15198421.html
morgenpost.de/berlin/article211938425/ZDF-lud-Berliner-Terroropfer-aus-Show-mit-Merkel-aus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pTGy8C4JhxY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They will get 20%

10% for AfD would be extremely promising. SPD down 3% is nice. The kike holding steady at 8% is nice.

Overall 8/10. Europe isn't as screwed as North America.

Yah, 10% would already be impressive.

Although I wonder if AfD has peaked. I mean, you had the whole migrant crisis...

Is it just East Germany that's gone yet?
If not then AfD could see a major surge if my understanding of regional German politics are correct.

That's gone yet?

hans take back your country

>Is it just East Germany that's gone yet?

you wot? east germany is best germany. south germany doesn't count because bavaria isn't germany.

I'd be happy if the AfD grabs another 3% from the Greens.

I don't think that's how it works though
Green voters wont flip to AfD

>I'd be happy if the AfD grabs another 3% from the Greens.
Wud?

The AfD will grab 12-13%, but not from the Greens. The Greens will end up with 6.4%, but their voters migrate to the CDU/CSU and FDP rather than AfD.

>Although I wonder if AfD has peaked.

It hasn't even begun. Right now they are doing their best to try and hide the consequences of all that shit so it doesn't influence the elections.
Afterwards they'll raise the taxes and fees on insurances, which is what will really enrage the voters because that's not something where they can pretend it will never affect them.

Of course Greens don't flip tot he AfD. I wanted to say that I hope for a strong AfD while the Greens drop below 5% and thus don't make it into the parliament.

Don't get overoptimistic though, that's just setting yourself for disappointment.

If Greens fall below 5%, very nice, but I think that is quite unlikely looking at the polls.

>Don't get overoptimistic though, that's just setting yourself for disappointment.
Well, no. We are in for another 4 years of Merkel, either with the SPD or FDP.
I just don't think that the AfD will disappear again based on "they only had the refugee crisis". Because that crisis hasn't been solved at all, the consequences have just been kicked down the road to prevent them from influencing the election.

Merkel SPD coalition would be pretty terrible...

I really like the looks of this. I can't wait for what our ((media)) has to say about an AfD surge.
>In b4 le ebil Nazis have returned because you didn't vote for Hillary

2¢ from a casual observer of Far Right Wing politics. The usual level of support somehow sticks at 10% no matter what the 1st or 2nd world country or politics. Big gains above that and you are breaking a ceiling. Real change is happening in DE imho

WHEN IS THE RESULT?

Does anyone actually like Merkel and her immigration policies or is it just that anyone else is far worse?

I would imagine every rape and murder that occurs related to a shitstain refugee shifts support further and further away from her.

Fuck german women. Remove this pic.

>degenerate tatoos

The Russia narrative knows no bounds.

>Greens: 7%
>last place
>in a ((((poll))))
AHAHAHAHA, crying greentards on 24.9. alone will be almost worth it.

what the fuck she's just a child

Mindset of the average german women 2017.

Would any party even form a coalition with AfD assuming one day they'd be number one?

>if CDU/CSU falls to 34% (7.5% landslide loss) that Merkel is history?
No. CDU has nobody else who could head the party.

Story?

But the CSU has.

Fag

FUCK AFD

Ok, I see. Well it's not a surprising answer. Most German women LOVE foreigners.
I'm talking about blacks and arabs to be more specific.

cringe

I mean that's voted you nobbers.

Good luck Krauts. Give it all you got. Hopefully you can bring some real change, better than what we tried to do over here.
youtube.com/watch?v=XhQIXO0vUOM

fuck off turk roach

>AfD granddad talks about how Germans should be proud of their soldiers in the WWs
>AfD powerlesbian illegally hired a student of islamic history, then later an asylum seeker as household keepers
>Said lesbian also had a (((scandalous))) mail leaked about Germany not being sovereign and controlled by the allies. She first denied, but just today confirmed that it is real. Dishonesty will disgust both swing voters and nationalists

Hasn't been considered in the polls yet, not sure if it'll affect them.

Election is on the 24th this month

derwesten.de/staedte/duisburg/ich-liebe-sie-fluechtling-aus-duisburg-macht-angela-merkel-eine-liebeserklaerung-vor-laufender-kamera-id211929079.html

what does afd even do

gas the niggers?

Yeah?

Just go on streets and protest migration, what are you waiting for?
You know you failed as a nation when American cosplaying Pepe Kekistans protest more than Germany. Show a sign of life.

no they dont, u just dont understand women
that particular woman is either a slut (hopeless case) or trying to signal to other men of her own tribe "take me right now or else I will be taken by foreign invaders"

Yupp they'll (Greens) likely get 7 percent, especially since their commercial looked entertaining for normies

Your work? Looks good.

die meisten erzählen denen doch net was die wählen. locker 20%. die werden in den medien nur runtergespielt. alle rentner wählen afd. alle legalen immigranten wählen afd

ahhh der erzfeind der türken. biste kurde mein guter? ihr werdet auch noch in die kammer gesteckt wie die türken warte ab :)

FUCK AFD

are they oversampling AfD to suppress AfD turn out?

>iFunny tier

youtube.com/watch?v=ez3Yin2-o6c
Weidel calls of authoriterian leftist fucks and SJWs.

>i poast dank maymays xD

About 1/3 of th2 country and the media do. The rest just wont vote afd

Fuck off cuck

No

Another cuck troll...how surprising...

>muh cuck

kys

Stop being a duck Soeren and start being realistic. If the AfD ends up with 12 percent it will be a huge success.

I think if they don't get at least 18% it will be a mild dissapointment if they get only 15 it would be a very mediocre result.

faz.net/aktuell/politik/bundestagswahl/warum-wahlprognosen-ueber-die-afd-unzuverlaessig-sind-15198421.html

>Deshalb rechnen sie die Ergebnisse für die AfD hoch. „Wie genau die das machen“, sagt Roßteutscher, „das wissen aber nur die Institute selber. Die Rohdaten bekommen wir meistens nicht zu sehen.“ Bei der eigentlichen Umfrage ist es dann so, dass nur fünf oder vielleicht sechs Prozent der Befragten angeben, die AfD zu wählen.

South Tyrol when?

Germany is a leftist occupied country ....your vote has been rigged by leftist for 70 years now....

my sides

this

source??

>>sees over used word.
>>not to be beaten, uses "muh" and "kys" in the same post.

Daily reminder to vote for Die Linke

Bump

NEET confirmed

How many of the people you know vote AfD?
Do you dare to talk about your political stance?

>paying for zdf

>Four refugee beckoned 56-year-old German woman with a bottle and brutally raped
>be German woman
>beckoned with a bottle

morgenpost.de/berlin/article211938425/ZDF-lud-Berliner-Terroropfer-aus-Show-mit-Merkel-aus.html

Best case:
AfD 15%+
Greens out.
SPD < 20%
Black - Yellow government.

What did they mean by this?

was ist das

>unknown recipient
Wtf? They somehow got a picture of a sheet of paper, which is somehow formatted like an e-mail print-out.
They don't even know the source.

Getting "facts" out of nowhere.

German politics looks completely pointless.

nothing

It's from an interogation show from the ZDF.
The card shows the faces of the people of the audience who will ask questions.

These were apparently known beforehand.

Wow, this is powerful.

Germans must pay for their crimes and Merkel will rule for another 8 years. Deal with it. Oh, and she will agree to pay us reparations

Showmaster caught with select guest list for Merkel.

How do you like your Gulag Genosse?

>Wenn dieser Twitter Post die Antwort sein soll, wie dumm war dann der Verfasser?
Dummer, generischer Müll, für den sich sogar Achtklässler schämen sollten.

lol.

weird that there is nothing about it on weltn24

I would kill every mudslime in your nation to make babies with her

you'd be a Hero. go for it

crazy American cover in McDonald's wrappers guns down refugees, kill by German police.

this

Spiegel hat mal wieder die AfD vernichtend geschlagen:

youtube.com/watch?v=pTGy8C4JhxY

Make us proud Hanz.

>because bavaria isn't germany.
GIB CLAY