Do all women automatically helicopter parent?

Do all women automatically helicopter parent?
Im convinced a primarily female controlled house cannot raise a mentally functional man,
I personally wasn't allowed to go anywhere on my own until i was 18 because my mother was scared i would be abducted now im a 25 year old very depressed virgin who is afraid of pretty much everything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoFV6_ihgoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys subhuman

>he wanted to go out

I guess if I had to live with my mom I’d likely kys myself

>I personally wasn't allowed to go anywhere on my own until i was 18 because my mother was scared i would be abducted now

Same here except I went out anyway and told my mom to deal with it.

polska brigade bringing the edge

Stop blaming your fuck up on your parents OP, be a fucking man.

Don't worry about the virgin part. You're actually lucky in that aspect.

>he believes upbringing has no effect on who you are

Aquire money & Better yourself the rest will come

I am literally living this out with my wife.

tldr I told her I cannot be happy in an egalitarian relationship and gave her an ultimatum. We have had the best sex ever and she is happy despite programmed feminism.

>his tldr is longer than his original text
nope.gif

Profound comment.

First off, props for being a virgin. I wish every single day I still was

Second, the key to any household is balance: in Christian theology the women is a church and the man is Christ, so to speak. So in this sense Christ came to 'purify' the church, 'make it clean', thus the church bows to the authority of Christ/God, or should, if you want to do Gods will. Thus must a woman. However, the Church, being the nurturing body of Christianity that is spread throughout all of time, allows Christianity to exist in the first place, being a house of Worship/God and a gathering place of hearts in unison with God

So that's the perfect relationship. The wife should always bow the head to the man, but there should be discourse and discussion first. But both need each other, and both are super important when it comes to raising children

Good goy stay inside Remember outside is dangerous

I'm as far from a helicopter parent as can be. I have made my son independent. I sometimes miss the days of having to do everything for him though. That doesn't mean a parent has to keep their children from becoming a self sufficient adult who's not afraid of their shadow.

It's awful what some mothers do to their boys. Men can't fail in life like females can. If a female fails at a job, at life, at least she can possibly turn into a housewife and mother of sorts. Men don't have that luxury and fuck the 'mother's who hurt their boys like that.

Hmm... pic names are different.

It depends on how you react to the environment/upbringing.

My brother and I got raised the same way, I turned into a shut-in HHKV hermit on disability for schizoid personality.

My brother is a successful chad-bro in the entertainment industry.

Teacherfag here. Worked with a lot of kids over years. Pretty sure having an overbearing parent is never a good thing, it usually is the mother. Being sheltered also bad. It basically disempowers you by stopping you meeting normal challenges and being able to look after yourself. Also you probably have anxiety problems.

You can overcome it all though, just cut a bit looser and take on challenges so you can deprogram yourself. You can turn it round if you're not happy. Don't believe the psychoanalytic bullshit, its probably crap.

Something makes me think Op is well beyond turning anything around

I'm in the same boat as you but I'm 22

Yeah single mum shit is no way to raise a young man. Need male role models.

I think that you've identified the problem shows you will overcome it.

Join karate MMA or something
Some kind of male team sport
PUA group

Fear is a choice. Just DGAF.

As a child, I was constantly told I would never achieve anything. I wasn't allowed or showed things.

Now I'm an insecure coward with a degree and can't get things done.

you should come to terms with the fact this is actually your fault

this. please start improving yourself now to get over everything you don't like about yourself.. one day someone you really like might step into your life and you will not be ready for it, and that feels bad man

yes, do you think its men teaching us to be the sjw pussyies we are now?

>PUA group
You almost made a good post
Almost

My parents were conservative, country raised protestants who beat good manners and respect into me and I grew up into a man who couldn't banter, talk to women or talk to authority figures without fear.
I had to teach myself to be a normal person and I'm still not all the way there yet.

Hahahaha fuck Australians

>I had to teach myself to be a normal person
>using Sup Forums
there's your first mistake

If OP is 25 and still inexperienced with women, surely joining a group that is going to push OP out of your comfort zone to flirt with the ladys, get some numbers/dates, cant be a bad thing.

at the very least OP needs to learn the nice guy routine isnt the way. what women say they want a guy in a guy (white knight/prince charming), isnt what they are attracted to. head fucked creatures.

My parents are helicopter parents. My parents are losers.

>not in charge of your woman
>has a kid with her
stop being dumb user or this will be you

A few years ago I was having a drunken argument with a staunch feminist when I said something along the lines of 'a single mother can not teach a boy to be a man'. She looked absolutely triggered and was about to start yelling at me, when she paused and thought for a moment. She told me later she thought of all her ex-boyfriends and other guy friends she knew and how they behaved.
Her only reply was 'I'm afraid you're right about that'.
I don't know how she's going these days but I'm fairly certain I dropped a red pill on her and maybe it was the start of something.
/blogpost

>until i was 18
Sorry bro

Few Tips:
When chatting up women think of failure the same way you do in a video game. You dont get sad, you reset that mother fucker and try again.

There are BILLIONS of women in the world. You could ask out women all day long, everyday for the rest of your life, and never run out of women.

+ Even if you make a fool of yourself. U will never see her again, & they wont remember you.

So treat it like a game. Swing, miss, reset, go again. DGAF.

When you get a nasty cunt (Feminazi), just laugh at her. If someone is so head fucked they are going to be mean to a guy expressing his interest in her, she is the one with the problem.

i can confirm, i only have a mother because my dad is gone and broke after the divorce, women don't understand boys on the level to turn them into men, men can teach boys to become men, women cant. bottom fucking line.

>There are BILLIONS of women in the world.
But when you filter for women his age in his & area who he has any actual chance with it's rather in the dozens...

Oh and odds are they are in a network so if you screw up with one of them they will let each other know about that "creep who tried to hit on them". See pic related.

The "there are billions of women" meme is so stale.

Here's a job that will REALLY build confidence & take you out of your comfortzone.

Door to door sales.
Yes shitty job i know.
BUT when you can confidently know on ANY strangers door, and sell them something, and take all the hate, your bulletproof for life.

Make sure its at least a product you believe in.

Just do it for a few months. Not a life long career Lol

LOL
600 girls at the Same University
Yeah thats a BAD idea hahaha
Think city wide
Day game in shopping centres (malls) park, uni is good, but spread it out. got to other unis too lol

Night game Clubs, bars, parties etc get a wingman from a PUA group so you dont feel like a loner.

Forget about "chance" with. In my experience 10's are often more receptive cos few have balls to talk to them. Average/ugly girls get hit on WAY more.

Mothers are caregivers, but as a child gets older, especially boys, their circle grows out of the home and into the world. The father's role is much more important here as he essentially has to initiate rites of entry into the world and manhood. (Traditionally this would have been the whole community, so it's not just a man/woman problem, men can't all learn to be great fathers and leaders on their own.)

Good video on the separate roles, but from a modern perspective:
youtube.com/watch?v=AoFV6_ihgoQ

This.

desu parents not allowing me to go out too much and actually socialize with other kids(on top of the fact that I was destined to be weirdo anyway, because I'm fucked up in the head) kinda fucked me up. It created a real fucking paranoia because I was worried to go out anywhere for a while in my life. It wasn't a fear on a "rational" level but something deeper. To this day I often catch myself on delaying stuff like going out to buy some food for completely irrational reasons. I didn't go on the very first date in my life because of that paranoia.

It's probably not me either - once I go out I'm doing perfectly fine in the society, weirdness aside(at least people remember me after just meeting me once).

My mother tried to keep too tight a leash on me and my brother in some respects. Yet she also didn't discipline us enough.
I think her biggest mistake (after getting pregnant twice with degenerate dna) was lack of community involvement. She wasn't really much of a people person and, although she knew socializing was important, she wasn't very good at making lasting connections.

>Stop blaming your fuck up on your parents OP, be a fucking man.

It can be beneficial to acknowledge and talk about the impact of dysfunctional upbringing.on your adult life. Doesn't mean you have to wallow.
Digging through this type of stuff has helped me a lot.

A lot of our parents (particularly single moms) were themselves the product of flawed parenting and victims of a society that was being rapidly pozzed.

Man helicopter Parents suck i mean i was not raised with a any helicopter parents i was allowed to go outside and all and explore at the age of 11 i could go outside at night and roam go to the shops etc had friends now i just sit on my ass at this computer browsing Sup Forums lmao

This so much. Ignoring it only makes it worse.

Unless you filter out for ones you'd be willing to date/marry you're wasting your time. Once you do that you're left with far less.

>tfw you know this feel
just part of being white... kidding
dont have much advice here but can sympathize
parents would actively undermine every relationship I had with any girl out of a weird almost subconcious jealously, but act like I was at fault.
ended up creating an odd dichotomy growing up as a fat loser kid parents seemed ashamed of then hitting teen years and finding stride into a social paraiah like they so desperately encouraged, skipping normie tier almost completely then when things look up for once its all crashed down around you in a terribly confusing manner
its a different kind of hate you have for people in general really after experiencing so much of them