When you have a dream so good that you you wake up disappointed by your reality

When you have a dream so good that you you wake up disappointed by your reality.
When you save up money to buy that cute necklace you saw the other day only to find its old out.
When you wait for summer to plan stuff with your so-called friends only for all of them to bail on you in the last minute.
Disappointing, hard and bitter, such is our /ai/ - Idle Activities, but we learn to embrace it. For it's all we have left to look forward to.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iDebHQu6
p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000104070/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The guide: pastebin.com/iDebHQu6

Wew lad I thought that It was some r9k blog

>When you have a dream so good that you you wake up disappointed by your reality.
Like the one in which Noelle is the MC?

It's time to bust out your crayons, coloring pencils, paint brushes, or your favorite paint program again, /ai/! For Coloring Project 4, you'll have to draw everything yourself! Since there isn't any squares to download, please make sure if you complete your square digitally that its 750x526 or your square will be resized.

And before we begin, I do have a question for you /ai/. Last project I rejected two squares trying to force a bare minimum of quality control and it ended up making some people unhappy. Do you want any quality control at all? Should we make a rule that memes are not allowed?

Good, I was worried you wouldn't fix the typo.

The fuck is this blogshit thread

i'm going to be at a convention this weekend. i'll try to post this if there's a new thread while i'm gone.

See

>Those rekt sidles

They're not even sidles, they're just poor non-schoolers. Also Laura > Strawberry confirmed.

Fine please let me have O1, If it turns out bad I'll pass it to someone else.

>Laura > Strawberry

>Ran slimed by Ebipon

How am I supposed to stop having lewd thoughts about Ran when fan artists keep making this type of stuff?

Please please quality control this.

I'll give M2 a try. I don't know how to draw but I'll try my best!

As long as you put Love You and effort into it, it'll be great, user!

Got you.

I'll take O3. Also, don't be afraid to deviate away from the original style/art/image. If people do want QC, it would just be rejecting zero effort squares. I wouldn't reject anything just because you want to have fun and put Otome in Lala's outfit or something.

user that reserved text is so fucking cute.

Can you believe the madman?

How was the episode?

Laura pulled Aikatsu Step in that coord. No S4. We saw Anna's Spartan Training that was totally Aikatsu. Plenty of character development and we got a glimpse of the band Yurika-sama never had. Basically it was a totally awesome episode.

We also can say with fairly good reason, Yume is probably not ready to scale her first cliff.

Captcha: Select all mountains

>yfw instead of climbing mountains Yume's schtick will be diving underwater

>forgetting how Ichigo already did that to infiltrate Dream Academy

Yume is too flabby to climb mountains.

Damn you're right. And Yume can't skydive because that's Kaede's thing. What will they do with her now?

p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000104070/

We also got Laura's back story and a lot of potential subplots for her in the future. I bet both the rock band she loves and her super-famous musician family will appear again. The family pressure could make her rivalry with Yume very interesting in the future.

>Roller's family threatens to disown her if she doesn't make it to S4
>the climax at the end of the first season in which Roller and Yume have to face off in order to take Hime's spot becomes a dramatic, emotional struggle in which friendships are tested and everyone cries

Are you ready, /ai/?

Too late, it's Yuzu's now.

>It ends in a draw

>This coord looks identical to Yurika's first school dress.
Are they even trying to be original?

You sound mad.

Am not.

>dramatic scene in which Roller is having a nightmare in which she dreams she loses to Yume and she sees all of her ancestors and family say that they're disappointed, leaving her behind and all alone

HIRE ME BNP

Good, you should be happy someone is carrying on the legacy.

Rola's singing voice is pretty different from the other singing voices so far, it fits her character.

Don't open.

Oh you, get out from here.

Threadly remainder that Mia is the best.

Best PR MC hands down.

I found this week's Sumire. She's in the bottom right.

I want to be patted on the head by user.

>Overslept and missed the livestream, only now was able to watch the episode.

It was a really good episode, my favorite of Stars so far. I'm really starting to love Stars after this episode and last, and I'm glad we're finally starting to see some real aidoru katsudou and auditions. All the girls are so good too, I can't even decide my favorite since Rola was so lovable this episode, but Tsubasa and Ako are great too. Looking forward to Koharu's episode next week and not-Mikuru.

One of these girls is also her, can't tell which though.

Not pretty enough.

うん?

But not the best PR.

:3

I thought she was going to be an actual rival but she's just Ran 2.0

I tried doing that hairstyle to my cousin the other day, but her hair is so straight it didn't look as cute as the picture.

Are you implying there's anything wrong with that?

Wait until Yume starts to actually catch up to her, Laura has actual pressure into become an S4 member.

It's completely different. For one, the trio will likely be a quintet once the last two become regulars.

Started working on LOVE YOU but I made it too big for my frame and I keep messing up the borders of the picture.

Mou, now I have to redo everything.
Will resume tomoworw, I'm really tired and my eyes are itchy.
Have this incomlpete work filled with love you~
Good night /ai/!

I want to fuck Lala.

Oh my, Sakuraba Mama.

>putting your shoes on the bed
Was Yume raised in a cave or something? Disgusting.

And it isn't even her own bed!

She's setting a bad example for little girls everywhere. Rola for permanent MC from now on.

I was more concerned about the sweaty towel but nice catch.

FREEDOM

>Best
>Fails in her final performance

At least post the webm fellow Sumifan.

shut up

This scene made me cringe so hard

smugmire

Same here, but at least the spin was cute.

That looks really good, user. I'm not sure what you're talking about it not being good enough.

No Sumire bullying.

Can't be helped.

beautymire

S4mire

Sumire=Hime
Juri=Tsubasa
Rin=Yuzu
Sora=Yozora

I don't like her.

Excitement in T-minus three minutes.

Is there any side of Anna sensei that doesn't look good?

Me too, it looked like a bunch of smug hipsters poking fun at naive little girls.

You don't understand how the hipsters feel about fashion. They were probably amazed at the hip sickness of their wild look. They'd never make fun of little girls (unless they come from here).

Yes, you were right, this feels so satisfying.