Hey pol. Lemme pick your brains for a minute. I live in a very liberal West Coast city...

Hey pol. Lemme pick your brains for a minute. I live in a very liberal West Coast city. Recently I've noticed flyers on poles for an upcoming "Anarchist Book Fair". They have this event yearly, but this is the first I've noticed them advertising in my community. Now, I used to run with these groups in my early twenties, but even then could never agree with their politics. Now I'm close to 30 and I see this flagrant shit in my decent quiet neighbourhood and I decided I wouldn't tolerate it. It was one poster, so I tore it down. Two days later, I'm on my way to work, and I see they've put three up in retaliation. So I went out tonight and drew oral runes on all of them. Now I'm afraid I've entered an escalating war I don't have the will to continue on my own. To express one's conservative or rightwing opinions where I live is suicide. I won't back down, and intend to continue opposing their influence in my area no matter the cost, but I still worry. They have ranks, and I am but myself. Wat do?

Pic obviously unrelated.

*odal runes

What kind of job do you have?

whoa tigger..lay off the cat food..

Sorry, ain't saying shit that might identify me, but I will tell you I'm blue collar and earn under 30k a year.

Is that dog okay?

Nah too fat to live

GROW A PAIR

I already did fagola. Now I need to know that people at least back my effort.

If you value your soul, enter into a holy war. Opposing the night is your holy duty. Satan cannot be allowed to take over the hearts of man.

user. Vancouver/Tricities/Fraser Valley? Let's start a group.
Fb id 100008961008782

You're suppressing free speech and as such are an enemy of humanity, no better than the anarchists.

Dunno what all that garbage means, but I am in BC at least.

Nah fuck that man. I'm a fascist. And a hypocrite in that anything I believe is not in the best interest of my nation should be silenced.

You. YOU I want to talk to. I don't venture to the mainland often.

Censorship makes ideas more powerful, not less.
You're a friend to anyone who wants to weaken your nation.

just keep tearing them down

make 'em spend money printing new fliers

Good, you've got balls. Those posters are illegal anyway.

Good point. I considered that. But I just can't stand to see them essentially recruiting where I live, you know? They're ultimately ineffectual here, as they've been engaged in the same schemes for a decade Now, but I just don't want to sit idly by and were young impressionable teens seduced.

*were=watch

Here's how I see it. If someone's on the fence about being in the group, any group really, they might eventually leave the idealogy and move on. But if their ideas are under attack they'er going to take it as a personal attack and that will lionize them. They might even blame the opposition for making them question their beliefs so where as they might have left of their own free will if ignored; under attack they'll suppress their own doubts.

I don't want to engage in a lengthy war of attrition. I wouldn't mind, but I know these sick see no moral qualm in attacking family.

be careful.

they're jobless and will loiter waiting for you if you keep going to the same spots.

if they come up to you holding up a phone it's better to grab the phone when you run off (make sure you don't let it fuckin auto-lock) and delete the vid then chuck it in a drain somewhere than it is to just not do anything.

don't do that if you have prints on file though.

>t. escaped from fags after pulling down posters

Do you think posting the odal was out of line? Should I just have kept tearing them down? I wanted them to know that there was at least one aware person who wouldn't any away.

>better to commit theft than to be recorded doing something legal in public
>Living in a leftist shithole is literally this difficult

*any away= ignore their ways

>commit theft
>delete vid
>dump phone

>keep low profile for a month

or

>let them record you doing this legal activity
>they post your face all over twitter and facebook
>get doxxed (i don't live in a city of 10m people it's possible even with my low internet footprint)
>workplace gets found out

>get fired for promoting hate speech

if this was america yeah i could probably sue or some shit but it's not, we're practically just UK/Canada lite.

hopefully it's better in other states/cities, melbourne is a shithole.

C'mon I will on, on my own outside of flyers. I will fight anarchy and communism in my neighborhood whenever I see it. But I would like you all to understand: identification is a death sentence here.

Your too old to be concerning yourself with the likes of an "Anarchist Book Fair" meet up. Their presumably only teenagers who don't quite know their path.

There isn't going to somesort of "escalating" ideaological war in your small town. The fact that you made a thread about this is hilarious. Stop being a manchild.

If you lived here, I think you'd feel differently. But good for you for feeling so superior and safe that you could pass judgment on a city you never lived in with an environment you've never experienced! Congrats for being so worldly and knowledgeable! You win the "Cool Dude of the Year" award, faggot!

Yo shithead. I'm going you out. Explain to me how it is unimportant to fight against cultural Marxism in my town, eh?