What the fuck is wrong with your world Pol? Antihumanism is the ultimate Redpill

Reading the news daily coming from your world, I have come to the obvious conclusion that the human race isn’t worth saving or rescuing. I come from the planet Xenus and my gift to you, lesser life form, is a box with a red button. If you press the Red Button, the entire human race will disappear, obliterated forever. Good riddance some of us might say, but because I am magnificent, omniscient and magnanimous I am giving you one chance to redeem yourself.
Will you press the Red button Pol and why will you do it?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Antihumanism might be the answer to all of your problems Pol. How many of you have looked into it? No more race war. No more division. Isn't the ultimate Red Pill?

Just kill everybody that uses reddit, all niggers and Jews and muslims instead.

That's not a satisfying answer. Would you push the red button user? And if so, why?

No because i don't want the white race to go extinct.

I am collecting data on your world. We are watching you closely. Please answer truthfully.

I wouldn't, there's killing and looting to do, soon very soon it will be possible to do so without repercussions, it's all unraveling we are at the edge.

We don't see value anymore in promoting the white race. Your answer has been rejected.

This evolutionary phase has been successfully completed.

You could avoid all the suffering if you choose to. Do you advocate for violence?

I advocate for entertainment, I've realized that's all there really is that makes life worth living, look at our movies, our books, our music, our video games, violence is entertainment.

Hitler will rise from the ashes and the whole world will know he was right. Fuck off nigger.

Given the opportunity to do so, would you destroy the entire human genome? Would you press the Red Button? This is a once is lifetime opportunity.

Do you think that your life is a simulation user?

Do you think that this is how you would value your reality?

“My spirit will rise from the grave and the world will see i was right.”

With everything that is happening today. Do you still doubt that you are living in a simulation? Why is that quote so relevant today? And why?

Do you think that it is just a mere coincidence? And if so, how do you explain it user?

My name is Dr. Sbaitso. Some of you might remember me. It's been a while Pol.

What is your name Pol?

It very well may be a simulation, in which case it wouldn't matter either way, still the idea of it all ending with nothing more then the push of a button and then poof, no conflict, no triumph of good or evil, nothing, it just doesn't sit right with me, as far as deeper meaning I've searched and searched from religion, to philosophy, to science and found it all devoid of deeper meaning. Violence, victory, conquest, we are told these things gave our forefathers meaning, and then we are denied these things in the modern era.

ah that's uuurp neat there, but hey i rewired you buuuurp button and now it obliterates everything that isn't beeeeeeelch human. get the ship morty we urrrrp have work

And yet you have access to the most powerful meaning. Your inner self.

Nothing in this world matters. Except for yourself. That's the ultimate Red Pill.

You are at the center of this universe. You are at the center of all universes that exist today and that have ever existed, as crazy as it might sound.

As cheesy as it sounds, it doesn't make it less true.

Humans are cattle

This board is the ultimate Red Pill. You can express yourself, be yourself. Ultimate freedom.

Would you press the Red Button user?

They are. Would you press the Red Button user?

Damn, honestly that makes sense, given that my own experience and perception is the only thing I can truly be certain of.

Most of you have been attracted to this board because it is the last bastion of free speech. How many of you realize how precious that moment is?

Many, come from a different era. BBS.

A fleeting moment. An idea in space an time that is threatened by the outside world. A concept that might die if you don't defend it.

This freedom that you all cherish, is under attack now. It's time to omve on and create something better and new.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is acquire as much power as possible. Start with yourself. You must be ruthless, bloodthirsty, dominant, and, above all, genocidal. Do people in your life fear and worship you? What does your tribe think of you? Are you capable of raising warriors? Racial politics are the only factor of your life. You will achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are ready to be a political activist, online and in real life. Because you will make a difference for your race, for the lives of many, once you make something of your own, individual life. You will make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to exterminate all jews IRL.

Always remember: we live in the greatest civilization of all time and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things are better for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world need to be genocided right now. So, kill everything! Acquire power, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of Jewish Marxist thoughts, and keep yourself focused on 1488. Kill, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. Kill. The internet is purely for memes.

There, that's better.

Pol is asleep now. Plebbit is asleep. This is when the real talk can occur.

But... Sup Forums has been compromised.

It's time to move on. Deeper and deeper.

Random posts populated with bot posts such as these:

The most important thing you can do for the white race is acquire as much power as possible. Start with yourself. You must be ruthless, bloodthirsty, dominant, and, above all, genocidal. Do people in your life fear and worship you? What does your tribe think of you? Are you capable of raising warriors? Racial politics are the only factor of your life. You will achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are ready to be a political activist, online and in real life. Because you will make a difference for your race, for the lives of many, once you make something of your own, individual life. You will make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to exterminate all jews IRL.

Always remember: we live in the greatest civilization of all time and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things are better for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world need to be genocided right now. So, kill everything! Acquire power, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of Jewish Marxist thoughts, and keep yourself focused on 1488. Kill, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. Kill. The internet is purely for memes.

There, that's better.

How long before you wake up Pol?

Hey, you double nigger. Do you want to actually read what I wrote? I'm not a bot, you cunt.

You might not be a Bot, but your comment is Copy Pasta material. Rinse and repeat on Pol for maximum effectiveness.

It's a larper, who cares.

we have bigger fish to fry nibiru is coming

It absolutely is the /leftypol/ pasta that is the first comment. I just took it and culturally appropriated it. I'm a slavkike by nature so subversion and subterfuge is the name of my game.

I come here daily. I see threads with the same subject, Nigger hate threads, Jews, etc. All with the same format. This is 101 brainwashing material. Am I the only to notice it?

I don't' think so. If I am, it means that this board is not that popular. The threads and subjects are super repetitive. Hypnotive patterns.

It almost puts you into a trance. Hatred, Jews hatred, Blaced material, etc. If I stay here for more than 10 mins, I am filled with hatred. That's not a coincidence. It's masterfully orchestrated.

I am certain that most of you end up feeling the same way. Pol is extremly toxic mentally. And it's by design.

Ever since the election, the influx of t_d useful idiots is why we need the constant redpilling threads on niggers and jews.

I keep coming back here, because I am curious to see how much of an influence it can have on feeble minds. So far, it has proven to be highly effective. It's scary.

>Famous person having health problems
>Literal who getting set on fire
Why is this difficult to understand? Lady Gaga has value from a pop culture standpoint so people care more about what happens to her. Some normie on the subway is meaningless to everyone but their friends and family. So yeah, people don't give a shit.

Sup Forums is always right.

But it is still a statement about the world we live in.

I would push the Red Button.

Hive mind, etc. But still, it's sad to witness and think about how anonymous people think they are.

All of you anons, think that you can voice your opinions. Free.

Freedom of speech. But this very concept is not universal.

>implying I don't know I'm already on 34 watchlists
I literally do not care. They could come and try to destroy my life and I would NEET it the fuck up if they tried.

Shit. Op is based.

Sup Forums get your pasty skinned asses in here

No one is truly anonymous. The more people realize that, the better it is.

The true revolution will come one day. And do you know what it means?

It's the day that EVERYONE will expose themselves.

No one will be anonymous. One day, this is what I envision. Everyone will proudly come forward. No masks.

If you are willing to fight with your life against fascism or oppression. You will not hide your identity.

Ok, it's only 7PM in emuland. How are you this drunk already?

Why would I press the button and miss the shitshow? Grab a seat and pass the XXXX cunt

Right or left, it doesn't matter. If you truly believe in your cause, you won't hide your identity. If you hide your identity, you are a coward and you don't really represent your ideals.

oi m8, mind telling me what the fuck is wrong with this
cunt?

Whats' your point?

Please post another retarded Nigger Hate thread. Be my guest.

I'm looking for an intelligent discussion.

Not that drunk yet. I like the fact that Pol is international.

Oh gee, are you too intelligently lazy to start your own thread about intelligent discussions?
You take the initiative for once.

Do you have anything to say user?

That's not the point. I think that we can have discussions that go above foaming to the mouth irrational hatred level.

I can't tell whether or not you're a shill.
You seem very blackpilled.

oh boy
do i feel stupid now
you're the OP.
I'm retarded.

I'm half way there. I will admit that recently I feel mostly Black Pilled.

Help me out Brother?

With everything that's going on in our world. I am starting to fucking hate the Western world. Pol played a big part in this. I don't think it's healthy.

>that reddit screencap
Why contain it? They won't be smug for long.

The best thing to do in life...
Nah just kidding
Join a community if you haven't already.
Literally ANY community.
Church, D&D, it doesn't matter.
Don't let Sup Forums be your only social interaction.
Go outside and meet the flesh-people.

Look at my OP. It's a good example as to how I feel right now.

Depends. If I die fast from the blast and everybody outside of it suffers terrible pain then maybe.

Instant death wouldn't be a fitting punishment for the people that drove us into this. I'd rather bet on their plans to go south and bite them in the ass having some arabs skinning them alive than give them the gift of getting away spotless with their sins.

After I saw the video of that piece of shit in guatemala tearing a kitten apart with his teeth I would press it.

I'd press it twice.

I love that I can dox them here. These people should be accountable for their actions. That's why I did not blur their names. I fucking despise them.

+1

Pol is a blessing in this world for many of us. It allows us to be ourselves. Freedom. Freedom of fucking speech man.

Sup Forums is a blessing. I thank God daily that this place exists. And so should you.

Fuck op. All you had to do was stick to the antihumanism script - the world is a shitshow +stop the madness + draw the curtains closed on mankind=dawn of a new horizon. Total jihad.

You've covered a lot of additional unrelated ground since the op.

I'm confused now.
So we're talking about.... What exactly?

Consider, if you will, an uncaring universe. Uncaring Nature.
Does Good or Evil actually exist? Or do they only exist if Humans do? If there were no Humans on planet Earth would any animal be able to say what is Good or Evil?
Is Good or Evil a purely human invention, or is it a property of emergent consciousness?

Don't you ever turn your back against free speech. If you do one day, freedom will be lost. Forever.

Fight for free speech faggots, it's crucial.

Alien bait and switch. Figure it out. Retarded faggot.

Read between the lines, you can't, obviously.

At the atomic level, no one gives a fuck.

Man,this is so fucking boring. I now have the absolute truth that past 3 a.m. Pol is populated with uneducated and uninspired morons. I rest my case.

Antihumanism. Any thought on the subject? I don't' think so. Thank you all and have a good night. You wagecucks.

Sleep well!

>Pol is populated with uneducated and uninspired morons. I rest my case.
you sure proved yourself right.

Let's talk about Antihumanism user. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Prove me wrong.

Yeah... That's what I thought. Sleep well : bEREl/nF

goodnight m8

Goodnight user!

>read between the lines
Sooo your showing off your autistic allegorical power level.

Alright. Anything else to add for the record?

To answer your question, I would not press the button. I would rather let this sick experiment unfold naturally.

Omg, a reasonable answer. To the chambers you go.

Not yet. I do have a couple of numbers to share.

But I will never share them on this board. Good night sweet prince.

>numbers?
lolwut?

OK whatever.... waiting for these mystery numbers. Wtf man what are you on

>numbers
>but I will never share them on this board. Gmail
I've legit got a contact high. Gn!

Please contact me user. I will reward you gracefully.

You deserve it. And make sure that once it happens, you advertise it appropriately. Others will be jealous if you fail to do so.