Besides Sup Forums, where do you get your news from? What if you slept through a happening, what then...

Besides Sup Forums, where do you get your news from? What if you slept through a happening, what then? How do you keep up with the news?

bump

idk maybe the radio

If it wasn't for the weaponized autism of Sup Forums I wouldn't know anything.

Honestly, i go see what news apps try and shill and then I come here to get real info. you gotta go look everywhere and come to some conclusion.

I tried doing that, problem with having a news app is sifting through all the irrelevant shit, not to mention all the news the media does not report on. It's worthless.

Watch every news and investigate it's credibility

This.
If you don't come to Sup Forums you're uninformed. If you come to Sup Forums you're misinformed.

The Unz Review
>www.unz.com

i dont sleep through happenings

I watch NowThis videos to find out what Sup Forums is mad about.

BBC and other uk newspapers. I am aware they are all shills, but I can generally read through that and make the correct assumptions about the truth behind the half truths and lies they report.

hmm from /pol.
sometimes.../int? or some youtuber who didn't get banned yet.
mainstream TV is brainpoison

everywhere i can from any source
but Sup Forums sharpens the news and rids it the shit and lies
Then you notice the bias from every other source and only in the end i can know what happened for real, by my own conclusion.

I try to get it from everywhere, sitting in an echo chamber is just going to make you as bad as the people you claim to hate.

Twitter - pretty much the best news source. If someone tweets erroneous or bullshit info, the highest retweet in reply with correct it.

*Will correct it or at least point out that's it's BS.

public broadcast. bbc, cnn

FUCK OFF
data mining faggot
All muslim deserve death

Stormfront