youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
youtu.be/LjvtmzbEgm8
youtu.be/N09ItYiSkj4
youtu.be/bMfUpqnLFCc?t=171
youtube.com/watch?v=khRkBEdSDDo&list=PL1647CADF96760B37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yo, ancaps. Answer my question.

No. Prisons are the initiation of force. This is the reason ancap is a fairytale for men.

Yes. The other initiated force or stole/damaged property first.

I see.

So are we supposed to just have private death squads impose the death penalty for every NAP violation?
I've met ancoms who have basically the same idea, only they're communal death-squads instead.

The world is a prison. Galt's Guch is the only free place.

But wouldn't sending them to prison be statist?

I mean you're kidnapping someone, locking them in a cage for an unspecific period of time, and having them be guarded by armed authorities 24/7. How is that not statism?
Unless violating the NAP gives you the go-ahead to do whatever you want to them, in which case why have prison? Why not just take people who violate the NAP as your slaves.

Or private dungeons might work.

>an-comm actually saying that
...you do realize, that everyone sees ancommies as schizos exactly because they expect the polar opposites to coexist (communism being the absolute government while anarchy being zero government)?

How would private dungeons work?

Which is the real earth??

I don't know many ancoms but I'm familiar enough with their ideas. I think their idea is that communism is actually absolute equality and to get that you need to have no government because governments are unequal.

I don't think it would work but AFAIK that's why they don't see a contradiction.

A REAL PICTURE OF EARTH, FLATTARDS BTFO LOL

I'd like to think it would be more like indentured servitude, you steal, you work off the value of your theft, you commit violence you work until the victim has been compensated, you kill you die. No need for human warehouses where "bad boys" sit in time out with cable tv and other bullshit.

Nasa and EESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens (which futher casts doubt).

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Why fake this AT ALL????

EESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

The fact that people are KNOWINGLY using fisheye lens and spending tons on CGI to procure an artificial curve on the earth speaks volumes.

If the earth has the correct curvature we're told, why give flat earthers any ammo by using a fisheye lens or cgi replica AT ALL??

The easiest way to end this argument is to have a REAL UNEDITED pic of earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw

"It is photoshopped because its its its... it has to be"

NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

Okay so how do you quantify value in this case?
Like what would be the monetary value of getting raped?

But how would that 'absolute equality' be reached without resorting to wide-spread violations of the NAP? Any organized aggression is the definition of what government is about - people won't give up their rights, property and funds willingly. Actually, communism is the final destination of any state, because it's literally the absolute state with 'forced equality' (in other words, one 'image' of being a 'good citizen' that is enforced on everyone, thus, 'equality')

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 3:30

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

>Admiral Richard Byrd (first man to transverse north AND south pole) said theres more land to be discovered outside of south pole
>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"
>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice.

Uh, I think most of the prisons in the US are corporations.

>Why fake the shape of earth??

New land discoveries, possible other lifeforms that have better advancements in technology.

If the earth is a sphere, theres nowhere else to bother exploring. It also creates a one-world religion of scientific explanation.

Considering the earth is flat, it raises a lot of uncomfortable questions, not just about lies but the reality of what we exist on.

Think about it, what if instead of planets, there were just islands to be discovered? There would be new plants, new fungi, new minerals, new food, new creatures, NEW EVERYTHING!!!

>How many times has the distance of the sun changed?

NASA's astronomical figures always sound perfectly precise, but heliocentrists have historically been notorious for regularly and drastically changing them to suit their various models. For instance, in his time Nicolas Copernicus calculated the Sun’s distance from Earth to be 3,391,200 miles. The next century Johannes Kepler decided it was actually 12,376,800 miles away. Issac Newton once said, “It matters not whether we reckon it 28 or 54 million miles distant for either would do just as well!” How scientific!? Benjamin Martin calculated between 81 and 82 million miles, Thomas Dilworth claimed 93,726,900 miles, John Hind stated positively 95,298,260 miles, Benjamin Gould said more than 96 million miles, and Christian Mayer thought it was more than 104 million! Nowadays they have settled around 93 million for the time-being.

>3x earth rotations
>1x star rotation with shutter open

Makes sense

>How can you explain the Midnight Sun?

youtu.be/LjvtmzbEgm8

During Arctic summer, from the 22nd to the 25th of June, at a high enough latitude and altitude, you can watch a phenomenon known as “the Midnight Sun” where the Sun stays continuously visible in the sky for 3 days straight! The “Midnight Sun” rises on the 22nd and for the next 72 hours never disappears from sight, slowly ascending and descending every 12 hours, showing 3 brilliant “sunsets” and “sunrises” without ever actually setting below the horizon. If the Earth were actually a spinning globe revolving around the Sun, the only place such a phenomenon as the Midnight Sun could be observed would be at the poles. Any other vantage point from 89 degrees latitude downwards could never, regardless of any tilt or inclination, see the Sun for 24 hours straight. To see the Sun for an entire revolution on a spinning globe at a point other than the poles, you would have to be looking through miles and miles of land and sea for part of the revolution! Anyone below the 89th parallel could never witness the Sun for 72 hours, 3 whole revolutions, straight because to do so would be to assume you are somehow seeing “through the globe” and to the Sun on the other side! Since such an assumption is ridiculous, and yet the Midnight Sun can clearly be seen as low as the 65 parallel, this is another absolute proof that Earth is the flat, stationary center of the universe.

>How do satellites not fucking melt in the thermosphere at 1500+ degress??

Where are the REAL pictures of satellites? How come you never see the THOUSANDS in any pictures/footage of earth in orbit?

youtu.be/N09ItYiSkj4

Rand hated anarchists, dummy.

The accepted curve is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!!

I think it's kinda stupid because, you know, communal death squads don't sound too friendly. But you need to remember that things like rights, property and money only exist because of government apparatus.

I mean if the government actually did collapse into anarchy and all state forces like the police and the military were liquidized there would be no one left to enforce rights, including property rights, and money would just be worthless paper. Which could go one of three ways.
1. People communally start working together to plug in the gaps that the state used to take care of.
2. People start privately working together to do the same thing but on the market rather than communally.
3. Or much, much more likely. Mad Max.

there would most likely be no prisons as no reasonable person would voluntarily pay to house and feed violent individuals who have commited murders or rapes.
less serious offenses such as theft and anti-social behaviour could be dealth with in a number of ways, such as outlawing, public humiliations or denial of services.

Timezones make more sense on a flat earth model

BRAPPPPP

Well I suppose a state would be an entity that levys a tax on other properties, imposing rule or order, go to war etc. Otherwise, I think you're right it would just be kidnapping. Ancap isn't a resolution to the problems, it's just saying that market forces could bring about more effective means of production, distribution and even governing. Stuff like Sheriffs, hired arms, communal courts etc. do appear in markets.

Whether there is a state or not there is murder (punishment), servitude, payments, imprisonment etc to deal with damages or crime upon their person or property. Its not perfect world, and that is usually what people do. Prisoners in the US do community service for example even though indentured servitude is unconstitutional probably because they violated the law.

Honestly I've thought a lot about an ancap justice system, and rape is about the toughest crime to deal with, not from some kind of feminist angle (men get raped too) but because of the nature of the crime, I would think that would be up to the victim and possible an impartial mediator to determine.

why do your shitty memes always have so much text?

ISS IS REAL

So it would have prisons?

How would they be able to work like private prisons in America if the only punishable offences are stealing, trespassing and any kind of assault. If those people are the only criminals there wouldn't be much profit to be had.

And there wouldn't be any government to milk and lobby for funding either. So who's going to pay them?

It's a funny meme tho.

>involuntary nature of wage labor
what

Yes. i will lock up every criminal thats violating NAP and place them in my private dungeon

SPACE IS REAL LOL

>outlawing
Explain.

NASA HAS THE BEST CGI

EARTH IS FLAT? Hey even NASA says it themselves...

How come the wire didn't clip anywhere else during rotation?

The stars are considered an inertial reference in the relatively short time periods we perform space missions. It's literally day one orbital mechanics 101.

Since you're a brainlet, that means the stars are essentially fixed unless you observe them over long periods of time. The circular pattern in that long exposure is caused by taking pictures of a fixed reference frame from a rotating reference frame.

cuz THEY HAVE THE BEST CGI

Another thing has just occurred to me.

If criminals are dealt with by private security firms, wouldn't there be a flourishing market in counter-security firms - kinda like mafias.

Like say a bunch of people make shitloads of money off theft, human-trafficking, assassination and any other crime that would violate the NAP what's stopping them from organizing together into cartels to fight against anyone who tries to enter their territory and arrest them? Wouldn't smaller criminals want to commission such an organization to protect them?

OHHH makes sense, duh of course, it's literally day one orbital mechanics 101.

The truth is right in front of us, hidden in plain view

The presence of dangerous criminals might not be tolerated in civil society, even if they wanted to pay reparations to their victims. However, they could choose to go to a high security workplace/community to pay off their debt as a preferable alternative to being exiled to the wilderness.

A major difference between this idea and the private prisons we have today is that whereas today's private prisons market themselves to a centralized government, Ancapistan's private prisons would market directly to prisoners. If a competitor offers a better deal, off they go. Thus, Ancapistan's prisons would be humane compared to today's prisons, private or not. Entrepreneurs would experiment with various arrangements of security and work to figure out what worked best for their clients, the prisoners.

It would be like a room+board+work combo package for criminals.

Nasa admits never surpassed Van Allen radiation belt, see 2:50

youtu.be/bMfUpqnLFCc?t=171

Using basic trig, we can find the truth distance of the sun approx 3k above us by measuring the suns rays to the point of origin.

I'm all for making fun of flat earthers, but we're making fun of ancaps in here. Fuck off.

ISS ASTRONOTS ARE HEROS

>rights, property and money only exist because of government apparatus
You lost me here.

SPACE IS REAL BUT SCARY

Ok im done, have fun

>only let in white people
>no crime
>ancapitopia

But what about situations like Las Vegas? As far as I know the mafia played a huge part in developing it as a place where they could get away with things like prostitution that they couldn't in more established parts of America. What's stopping them from using their ill-gotten gains to develop communities in the wilderness, creating a kind of parallel to "civil society" where the law can't touch them?

And in your case wouldn't the most successful entrepreneurs be the ones that offer the most lenient sentences? Wouldn't criminals be more likely to sign up with the guy who still lets them roam freely outside of the compound than the guy who's offering a conventional sort of punishment? And how would the victim benefit from this?

The pigfarm prison methane factory of Bartertown in 'Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome' is what I imagine while masturbating to ancap fantasies.

Okay, how am I wrong?

If white people didn't commit crimes Australia would still be ruled by Abos.

Earth day don exactly 24 hours

Ancaps answer me.

And what about his explanation doesn't make complete sense, exactly?

>nothing in nature says the means of production must be owned privately

>are we supposed to just have private death squads impose the death penalty for every NAP violation?
what else do you call self defense? spoon fight

No, you'd just get shot instead.

But that's fucking horrific.

Earth rotates once *relative to the stars* every 23 hours 56 minutes 4.1 seconds. Fucktard.

yes it's called buying all the land around the offender

>Would there be prisons in Ancapistan?
Of course! Only privately run ones naturally.
Quality or slav- I mean imprisonment may vary from prison to prison.

Okay, this thread has cleared some things up. So I have one last question.

Which is the more proudly dystopian meme-ideology, AnCap or NazBol?

Nope

But there will be tons of shit on the roads and tons of robbery to presumably.

The RMOC is flawed and stupid but, the minute the gov't evaporates people will just start looting.

Look at what happens after the hurricanes. People jack like the apes they are.

(Part 1/2)

>What's stopping [people from] creating a kind of parallel to "civil society" where the law can't touch them?

I have two different answers depending upon what kind of "law" you're talking about.

If you're talking about something like prostitution, which is consensual, the goal of anarcho-capitalism isn't to make everyone's life perfect, it's just to stop the screwups from ruining yours all the time. If the screwups want to leave your society and go live in Screwupistan, that's a good thing. Keep in mind that everyone is a screwup to somebody. "One man's garbage is another man's gold."

If you're talking about something like theft or murder, that really changes the dynamics. There could in some cases be bounties put out, but it might not even be necessary. See, violent criminals aren't really the ingredients of a prosperous society. If given the option, they may well prefer some way to even just partly rejoin civilized society rather than entering the hell that must be a society completely composed of shiftless criminals.

In some cases, even if a crime is unconsensual, it might be cheaper to just ignore a crime. For example, if somebody steals your doormat, it might be easier to just buy a new doormat rather than seek justice. Today the productive part of the population wastes who knows how much money punishing criminals for things that just don't matter very much. Real economics would play a much bigger role in legal decision-making in Ancapistan.

(Part 2/2)

>And in your case wouldn't the most successful entrepreneurs be the ones that offer the most lenient sentences?

Sentencing would be done by private courts and their sentences would be based on market demands, i.e. what most people want and are actually willing to foot the bill for.

>Wouldn't criminals be more likely to sign up with the guy who still lets them roam freely outside of the compound than the guy who's offering a conventional sort of punishment? And how would the victim benefit from this?

The goal isn't to punish the criminals but to compensate the victims as fully as possible. If giving the criminal a better lifestyle can motivate him to be more productive and repay his debt more quickly, that's a positive thing.

I imagine the next question will be about how private courts might work. I recommend watching this short video series by Man Against The State called "Law without government" so I can avoid typing on and on: youtube.com/watch?v=khRkBEdSDDo&list=PL1647CADF96760B37

>There would be new plants, new fungi, new minerals, new food, new creatures, NEW EVERYTHING!!!

Flattards must be gassed together with their families.

can confirm

Yes and police and courts but they would be (((private))).