Did you ever get followed or gangstalked for shit you posted on here?

did you ever get followed or gangstalked for shit you posted on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/siY7cbPi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah. Wtf have you been posting user?

You leave your house?

you have to be a legitimate political threat for that kind of thing, not an autistic frog poster

Well,no. I am not stupid enough to reveal my identity on here.
IRL only like 10 people know I go to this website.

>10 people

Ten loose ends

No you fucking idiot god get a grip

Linking to your Sup Forums posts on normie book is not advised

>gangstalking
Better get that paranoid personality disorder looked at you idiot.

IRL only 1 person knows I go to this website, and they think all of my posts are based on satire. Get on my level scrub.

Why would you openly admit to anyone that you come here?

I can't think of any good reason to do so

>tfw all of your neighbors are members of alphabet agencies
>they're all tracking you
>the CIA household periodically hits me with the heart attack ray for fun
>the NSA household keeps broadcasting erectile dysfunction waves when I masturbate
>the FBI household keeps deleting my frog pictures

If you saw me watching you, you'd be more concerned with why I'm watching you through a rifle scope than simply by my presence.

I did on leddit for shit i posted there. Reminded me of how fucking pathetic people are in general and username based websites are.

No matter where I go I end up making people angry enough that they obsess over me or hunt me down.

nah thats for retards with paranoia

unless you live in Britain

you realize that the entire point is not to intimidate us, but to make us look crazy?

>satire
>Sup Forums

Usually because they slip up first and say something that is oviously from 4 chan.
but 2 of them are my brothers.
I once said "I go to a certain website' and they knew I meant here lol

I have been followed and "gangstalked" if you will, but not for anything I have posted here.

>the NSA household keeps broadcasting erectile dysfunction waves when I masturbate
>the FBI household keeps deleting my frog pictures
yo what the fuck though. thats uncanny.

Nothing to see here, this is what usually happens when Straya does too many coke lines.
Go see a shrink you crazy fuck, gangstalking is a silly meme.

You sound really cringy.
>"I go to a, certain website"
>Wink Wink

If you think a group of people give two fucks about just you, well you have a problem. The government has bigger fish to fry than some mentally ill bogan that posts on a napalese frog forum.

I probably do more important Sup Forums related shit than whatever you're doing and I haven't noticed any gangstalking. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but you are aware it is an incredibly common delusion, right?

>inb4 t. shill

Sup Forums routinely sells your posts and IP/VPN data to the IC. Do you think this is really a free thinking site?

And you sound like a typical dumbass American..
But hey you gave us McDonalds so I will forgive you

>gangstalking is a silly meme
It's often picked up by mentally ill people often because it fits in with their paranoia, but that doesn't make it a meme. The actual basic phenomenon of community persecution exists, usually instigated by neighbourhood watch groups and the like. With GPS and cameras everywhere, they really can make your life hell if you are targeted for whatever reason

How do I sell my own posts?

What are you afraid of? Do you have evidence that can lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton?

im not convinced this is even a thing. Can you goofs relate some of your anecdotes about what they did to try driving you up the wall? What could you possibly say on Sup Forums that would get an alphabet agency to take such an interest in you? I always just assumed it were peoples inflated egos that gave them this grandiosity that their opinions are actually dangerous. Gimme the goods cause this shit is actually pretty interesting.

Would you think that if someone, sort of, created the pizzagate theory. Helped in, essentially, creating and subverting this whole community into believing ideas that they hadn't before that the powers that be wouldn't be at least a little bit interested? There is power to be obtained through this website; you just lack the intelligence to see that.

its a thing, but its completely impractical for some asshole on Sup Forums. they would just arrest you for hatespeech if thats what they wanted

nope.
i carry pic related.

Sorry I may have expressed myself too harsh, of course people get persecuted for various reasons, and have been throughout history. What I meant to say is that it's just far less likely to be true when a person get's the impression it's happening to them, than it is likely to be a delusion.

Why would the government care about satirical shitposters blowing off steam?

>implying pizzagate isn't real
>trying to subvert us into disbelief
You're gonna have to try harder than that, fed.

>i go to a certain website
could easily be blacked.com

I have CIA niggers following me, they glow in the dark.

I created the dictionary in pizzagate thread 2 and spread fucking everywhere. I have no proof obviously. I should have put the word "speculative" in there somewhere desu but whatever skippy totally did that shit.

It is actually a "paranoid delusion" that is part of schizophrenia. Fascinating, really, it is a way of telling one's self "I AM somebody, I am important enough they watch me." Truth is, no one cares.

Don't drop that shit!

Yea, last year when I was getting a new id card, half of my countries secret service and intelligence field agents flooded my town and were following me, and taking place of public servants in the post office and government buildings.

Funny thing is at the same time millions of arab sandniggers were roaming freely trough my country.

he's talking about niggers and sjw's not the government. government couldn't give a fuck.
a fucking leaf. lives in a country with no first amendment. a fucking leaf.

Just run them over with your car

This i met some cousin in law at a family gathering and somehow found out he browsed pol and started talking about shit like Jews control the media and race realism and he just kept saying over and over that pol is satire.

>CIA niggers
Do they have afros and close down local pools due to AIDS?

If you think it's all about some petty ego thing, you're wrong. There are people who experience this during drug withdrawals and such, their wires just get scrambled or w.e for a certain amount of time.

It's not alphabet agencies. People do it for free, voluntarily, within the community. It's like a game to them, they enjoy it. Look up Zersetsung. A lot of the top people from the Stasi were hired by western governments when the Berlin wall fell. When people think of the Stasi, they think of some highly organized monolithic evil agency. In reality, it was just a rabid neighbourhood watch group given free rein to persecute "enemies of the state" or any other "undesirables".

>Can't get followed if you never leave the house
>black man touching side of head and smiling dot jpeg

Stop making posts in favor of pedophilia

You're wrong about my implications. Pizzagate is real and no one is trying to subvert you all into disbelief. It's more about drowning you in information and pushing you deeper into more extreme beliefs.

if true thank you for harassing op based deep state faggot

my entire fb knows i browse pol,i water my real world opinions down for normie ears but i dont mind talking about pol topics on fb and irl

if i don't leave the house then they just start replying to my posts with personal information or drive by my house and yell threats.

Sorry, user. Just coming to grips that I don't know enough to be stalked and murdered. No one will ever want me enough like that.

Why are you trying to radicalise Sup Forums?

And yet no-one has replied to your posts here with personal information have they?

Somehow they tracked me down.

Radical Emuism. Be very afraid.

Just make sure to talk about how the Jews funded the Roundheads to let them [big nose tribe] re-enter England and kill the king, knowing the Monarchy was the greatest threat to their evil ways.

>gangstalked
mental illness

No, because literally nobody in the real world has the faintest idea I post here. I'm literally also the least Sup Forums like person on appearance/exterior you could find. Anyone thinking I post at Sup Forums would be like imagining, I dunno, the Queen on here talking about "fucking niggers" or something. Unlike many of you, based on the greetings I see posted, inside references and so forth. Never go in chats either. If we could have an old school, securely user IRC chat sure but we don't. I don't trust Discord etc etc.

GCHQ here posting via anons computer. Can confirm.

i try meet with ppl off of Sup Forums constantly to fight but no one ever meets up

bunch of pussies in my city

ive been doing this for over 4 years

never once had a fight

Well, there is more than one reason, but simply put it is divide and conquer.

Nice mom you have there Mike.

Sort yourself out Bruce, or your car might develop a life-changing fault.

haha
this

i only drive pre 2010s cars for this reason.
pretty much all late model cars can be hacked to cause an accident.

Gangstalking is quite common is Aus, i saw a documentary on it a while ago. Must be a genetic thing.

Tell me where to me cunt, I'll purchase a plane ticket right now. I swear on me mums life we can fight in the airport as soon as I get off the plane.

I will instill a new kind of fear, something greater than any emu could ever inflict.

Moot gets followed

u stupid fuckin mutt i live less than 5km from the airport ill start walkin right fuckin now, adelaide airport cunt u fuckin come here, i meet u anywhere within 5km west of the cbd OR in the cbd, carpark off that alley on rosetta TOP floor motherfucker ur fuckin dead bitch wat fuckin flgith u gettin?

They won't win again.

Fuck yeah mate! Over here in the states, we're fuckin' hard innit. Fucking glass that dingo fucker, right in his dingo fucking mouth

Couldn't they just fuck with your breaks while you sleep?

Anglos are natural oppressors. I'm not trying to be funny. It's in our blood. If we can't oppress shitskins, we oppress our own.

antifa has my dox

they do nothing because they're whoresons and faggots

>anglos are oppressors
>not being oppressed by norman aristocrats
I'll have you know old Southern folklore in America thought we descended from the Normans, and the yankees descended from Roundhead puritan anglos, so we should enslave them again like in 1066. The anglo was meant to serve the Norman.

edgebait

Gangstalked because of Sup Forums? No.

Gangstalked because of something I said on Facebook? Yes.

>Go to punk and metal bar
>Girl who works there somehow found my facebook through a friend and wanted to add me
>Fuck it, why not
>Openly in a post diss Antifa, not targeting anyone on the buddy list
>She deletes me
>Find out she's confirmed Antifa
>Everyone at the bar gives me the stink eye since then
>Antifa girls like me but hate me at the same time thinking I'm cute, but they're conflicted because apparently I'm a Nazi.
>Watched closely every time, sometimes approached cautiously with a fake personality like being extra nice

That's the closest to gangstalking and politics. If anything I'm the one who's monitoring all of them like I'm the fucking FBI.

Norse-Gael shits on you both.

DeepState Magnetic Terrorizing Tech *LEAK* pastebin.com/siY7cbPi Are they using this tech on your children in public schools?! Pls SHARE!

Yes. A CSIS agent laid in wait in my apartment before interrogating and raping me. Then a CIA agent discovered and spied on us for a few minutes before joining in.

Very traumatic and hot.

lol I need one of those, don't know the best way to go about getting one without looking like I'm preparing for the end of the world (Chinese/Wallyworld invasion etc)

Why is punk and metal filled with complete faggots these days?

A lot of metal is pretty high-test

(((hexagon)))

The first time I read Revilo Oliver's 'The Jewish Strategy' book in a White Nationalist site I tought the FBI would go after me, my awakening has to me with courage.

Lol true.. Or anything "deep web"
Little known fact, tech tehre was an Emu war 3 but this time it was the farmers and they succeded.. So yeah our Army V Wildlife sucks

Did our guys glow in the dark, too?

You're in a great position to fuck those thots desu. I hang around a lot of those types and if you're attractive AND have opinions that shatter their worldview that can work in your favor. Just be vague if they ever hint or ask about it and try to remain mystetious. No one wants to fuck nu-males except thots that are gonna cuck them. Don't get attached or anything and you good my dude.

All the time

This is the kind of shit I mock you for. Memetic cowardice.

Info on tech that they use: pastebin.com/siY7cbPi long read but legit.

I had to wait a full day to get a hunting rifle. The guy at the gun store said they put a hold on me and he said it normally goes through within 15-45 mins for new gun owners. I have no criminal record and no mental treatment history.

Scenes that are considered "alt" have been infiltrated most, unfortunately. Especially the women of those groups, which the males will emulate in an attempt to get laid. Simple biology my friend

Some of you guys are cool, dont go to your local hunting store tomorrow

>did you ever get followed or gangstalked for shit you posted on here?
Nah man I haven't been here long enough to develop schizophrenia yet, found this hell hole after some dude yelled "PEPE!!!" at a Hillary convention.
>inb4 newfag

not sure but a few weeks ago there was a drone flying above my street. Either someone owns a drone around here or my random internet searches regarding explosives, offensive memes, and posts about subverting the shitty laws here because the horse gestapo are a bunch of nigger faggots has put me on a few dozen watchlists on high alert.

BTW I found a site on Tor where I can apparently purchase an RPG-7 for BTC but I don't dare risk it because it might be an FBI/CIA honeypot.