Honest Jew AMA

Can I please just be accepted as White? I will 100% disown Jewishness and try to do away with it. I'd practically gas myself if I could, guys, not even joking. The Jew World Order is gonna fucking destroy everyone, including middle class losers like me.

Zionism isn't even true ethnonationalism (I know they do DNA tests, but that isn't the whole story). Israel is full of muddy Sephardic and Yemeni and even Ethiopian Jews, and they want us to mix it up. Jewry is cucked. I know Ashkenazi Jews aren't *really* white, but we are close enough. As long as I reject Jewishness and accept White identity and all that, can't I please just be your ally?

I'm as White or whiter than Bashar Al Assad, for instance. We aren't *white* like a Polish or German person is, but neither are Greeks really. My fellow Jews have fucked up so badly by supporting the colored races of the world, and have royally fucked it up for us all. I fully admit this and feel disgusted by my Jewish heritage. Jewishness/Judaism is a stupid warlike desert cult, and modern Ashkenazi Jews are just not that. We are like slightly White wanderers who RETARDEDLY decided to be antiwhite activists because it strokes our ego to feel like "WE'RE HELPING FIGHT OPPRESSION".

You will see a lot more Jews come out like this in the coming years.
What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling#
youtube.com/watch?v=mVbo6ZO4ErA
youtube.com/watch?v=D7J8u5RJbTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are not European. You have your ethnostate.

you know, the only thing you can do right now is that the only people who voted for trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their cousins, city people and intelligent people all voted for hillary

reread my OP u fucking liar

israel is not a pure volkstaat

/thread

Of course my white friend, right this way!

this copypasta again

How do we defeated the Jews?

sand nigger running his mouth
most hillary voters are hispanics,niggers,arabs all leach off welfare too lazy to do anything
too low iq to invent anything worthy
talk about intelligence

>I will 100% disown Jewishness
>As long as I reject Jewishness and accept White identity
I'm pleased to see this kind of language. It means you have accepted the unpleasant reality that living as an unassimilated foreign nation generates conflict with the host society. As I said before, the only moral choices involve ending the diaspora: either go to Israel and be the best Jew you can in your own land, or assimilate and be the best American you can

Antisemite Jew, Jehovah protects us

Assimilated jew is a win for the western society. Less kikery, less "destroy Amalek" bullshit, added IQ.

Welcome aboard.

I am Richard Spencer, heroic leader of the alt-right, and I say you may join.

If you don't teach your children that they're Jewish, then how will they know? They won't.

Jews are, for all important genetic purposes, white (or as you say, as white as Greeks or Persians). It's their culture that's the problem, not their genes. And don't misunderstand, their culture is a huge problem, but it's something that an individual can disavow in a way that one can't disavow their own genes.

Just go crypto, OP. Never again mention that you're Jewish, and the lie will essentially become true after enough time.

>And don't misunderstand, their culture is a huge problem, but it's something that an individual can disavow in a way that one can't disavow their own genes.
You're touching on some definitions that most Americans get wrong - ethnicity vs race. Race is defined by genes, ethnicity is a matter of group identity. Truly, the problem with Jews is their ethnic identity, not so much their genes. Many Ashkenazim have great genes for intellect and female beauty.

>I will disown Jewishness if you accept me as white
You should've already disowned Jewishness. Fuck off, kike.

>You will see a lot more Jews come out like this in the coming years

Why would anyone think that? Jews aren't dumb. They know what the end result will be of the policies they champion.

Argue that Jews in power need to stop white genocide. Argue for european ethnostates. Stop lying.

well yeh in america even arabs are white

>Can I please just be accepted as White?
Why would you want to is the question.

Why, man. Why do you want to be part of a subgroup which will be almost extinct in not even 100 years?

Who's going to trust a jew pal ?

I'm not that big of a believer, but if you want to get rid of the (((insignia))) you should convert and go to church every now and then. Sort of like Papa John.

out the blood sucking jews and all innocent hebes will be spared
we know you know evil jews
most hatred of jews isnt a threat, its warning that we KNOW that your clansmen are dirty blood sucking baby rapists. we wont tolerate hiding the black sheep.

Geeks are white you shitskin

If you want to be accepted you need to expose the satanic teachings of Judaism. They can't dissmiss you with racist labels so your words might actually red pill people.

judaism is not satanic

Our propaganda is so good that we're creating anti-semetic Jews. Let that sink in.

Feels good man.

As long as you prove yourself and submit to a vasectomy, welcome aboard.

>Bobby Fischer = Honorary
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

If you want to be accepted NEVER mention to anyone you're a Jew EVER. According to Nuremberg Race laws you're a Jew if 2 grandparents are Jewish. 1 or 2 makes you a Mischling which isn't that bad.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling#
'According to historian Bryan Mark Rigg, an Israeli Army and United States Marine Corps veteran, up to 160,000 soldiers who were one-quarter, one-half, and even fully Jewish served in the German armed forces during World War II. This included several generals, admirals, and at least one field marshal'

except for her butta face

The americans and swedes trusted you after the war and look how it turned out for them.

Yes it is. Jesus called them the children of the devil. The Talmud is Satanica Galore. Way WAY worse than the Qur'an.

no offense I'm agnostic

how to unjew

>don't marry jew, marry white
>convert to christian, unless legally non-religious

there's probably other hardships like not letting your grandparents try to tell your kids about how much your people have suffered because of the 6 gorillians but other than that, it's easy for ashkenazi to go white.

look how many white people have ashkenazi in them.

Self hate much, kike?

Thanks to the Jewish success in your country.

Make a yt video explaining the JQ and then we will consider you

You can become white.. What you must do is make a video and post online. The video must be you apologising to whites for Jews everywhere and expose evil Jewish plans where ever possible. If you go online as Jew and then admit that Jews are banding together to destroy the west it would be the greatest thing ever.

>Honest Jew

The method is simple, never mention it again in your life and nobody will assume that you are.

every single person with jewish blood must be exterminated

it is the only way to banish the demon reptiles from the world

Speak truth, expose the lies of zog, then god will forgive you, maybe

Your women are hot, OP, let me GOY them up and we're cool

Reminder

Do not impregnate Jewish women, they are just trying to steal your genes, your children will not be your own, you will be the hated goy of the family

This. The jewishness is inherited through the mother meme is a tactic to ensure both sides of the family remain jewish.

Don't be disloyal to your race and cuck for Whites. Go to your ethno-state. Join your races army, the IDF, and die in a Hamas tunnel like a real man.

I think you need autism pills

deny molech and ashtaroth (cannanite/zion bs) + support the unity of the abrahamic religions + give respect to nationalistic identity.

serve Yahweh with a humbled heart and search for Yeshua when you want to seek intellectual perfection.

then you will be a brother to all nations.

Revelation 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

you are not damned because of your Jewish faith or heritage. Israel ways lead astray by jealousy, you must surrender this.

then the many sons of Noah will be in peace with the Lord.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVbo6ZO4ErA

youtube.com/watch?v=D7J8u5RJbTM

>random ass music videos

Da fuq.

Oh and by the way, I agree with what you said, brother. Talmud is satan's guidebook. Literally it is pretty much obsessed over demons.

Talmud says: " if the eye could perceive the demons that people the universe, existence would be impossible. The demons are more numerous than we are: they surround us on all sides like trenches dug round vineyards. Every one of us has a thousand on his left hand and ten thousand on his right."

What's going to be more powerful to normies is to call out your own tribe's bullshit as one of them. Tell them how important the cooperation with whites who are national is, start a new paradigm of national respect. Be the better jew that changes your people from 2000 years of shame.

Awful lot of Jew AMAs today, I saw 2 just scrolling down the front page. Whats going on that the rabbis are ordering thread sliding?

>what are honorary Aryans

guys, what are you thinking.