Seriously though, were there really any real "bombshells" about Hillary Clinton in the Wikileaks releases?

Seriously though, were there really any real "bombshells" about Hillary Clinton in the Wikileaks releases?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/htmlview?usp=sharing&sdfsdfsdf&sle=true
youtube.com/watch?v=nZRUZVlx7nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she eats kids

She cheated in the debates against Bernie by getting the questions in advance.

If Trump did that the media would never let you hear the end of it. Instead, they barely mentioned it about her.

She aided enemies of the state than perjured herself.

Even if there wasn't the shit winds cost her the presidency and that's
ALL
THAT
FUCKING
MATTERS
I witnessed something that will bring a smile to my face every night until I'm actually fucking 80 years old

Slide
l
i
d
e

We don't know because she deleted thousands of emails.
Many of the ones she didn't delete were classified.

The concerning problem is that they were not deleted in DATE order, suggesting purposeful deletion by BCC, SENDER or RECIPIENT.

This indicates intentional espionage.

how do you figure?

>she eats kids

Benghazi (how do you not know about this?), shit with the media, committing a felony to the extant that others had got improsined for less and that John Podesta wasn't afraid to basically murder people who leaked information that shouldn't be getting leaked.

The 33,000 emails or whatever the FBI has are currently being released by the justice department since Comey was clearly fucking up the process. Those are the good ones that will ruin the Democratic Party. Then we might get to see a peak at the real Clinton body count of people like Seth Rich.

Only if you're a schizophrenic retard AKA a drumpf supporter

>Benghazi (how do you not know about this?)
I do but what did she do that was so wrong or out of order?

Not a one.

>drumpf
saying this makes you double digit IQ, regardless of all other personal properties.

This is why you guys were with her.. if you read the emails you would've realized how insanely corrupt Hillary is at a whole other level compared to drumpf.

>literally said in her emails she is two faced

Just go to Haiti and ask a villager...oh..

>tfw could have banned DACA on day one and then sent another bill through congress to ensure a dem couldn't reinstate it
>could have had a real coalition of professionals get together to create trump care
>I know his tax plan isn't what he said it was going to be
>Fucking bombed Syria and talks shit on Russians
>Sent 4,000 troops to Afghanistan without explaining why.

Oh yeah my grandfather explained that you might think a candidate will be great for the country and you very well could be right. But the clutches of beurocacy on the US government is too strong and they will never follow through. Been that way since Kennedy.

Maybe Ukraine? Oh wait..
What about Iraq? Uh.. shit we could just try Russia next!

>what did she do that was so wrong or out of order?

>ignored multiple requests for military assistance resulting in 4 Americans being tortured to death
>blamed it on a youtube video
>received no repercussions

No, not really. Closest you got was her goldman sachs speeches and it wasn't anything new.

Man I lost brain cells reading some of these posts. But you know what, I don't really care anymore. This country is fucked. Nothing we can do.

Whites will become a minority by 2046, I am not having kids because I don't want them to suffer. GG.

This is a highlight of the podesta emails. You read and decide for yourself, use critical thinking.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/htmlview?usp=sharing&sdfsdfsdf&sle=true

I'm sure someone has anorher for the dnc leaks.

Also pre emptive bump, you aren't gonna memory-hole this, faggots.

I like to post this one every time they talk about Chelsea running for office.

This is the most jewish post ive ever read. Fellow white man what are you even saying? "Goys. Its too late you cant save youself. Just give in. Pls dont resist. We are very weak so please no resist ok?"
It is why muslems will take over the west. They dont care. Theydont mind dying for what they believe in. Compared to white neets they are champions.

hahaha did you make that picture in anticipation of winning?

sad!

I mean, you're doing the species a positive by not breeding as you're clearly genetically inferior if you voted for Trump with genuine conviction.

t. fascist who believes that eugenics is the way forward and has 7 confirmed children across 4 states and 2 countries and plans to have at least 20.

t. rural and suburban retard

Is it normal for the losing party of an election to put out a book explaining why so soon? Or at all?

and nobody remembers how they threw the fat buffalo nigress under the bus
kek

While any normal person would probably be in jail already with what's avaliable, I have one question about a particular email I saw once.

It was an exchange with collin powell, he was advising her to get a private server to do her "things". It would absolutely blow the made up "intent" dindu garbage,if it wasn't abundantly clear already. Yet, I never see this email again.

I can't remember if I saw a screenshot (could be faked) or if it was on WikiLeaks. Anyone remembers ? Lots of shit has been memory holed already. I also know some shit on WikiLeaks became only acessible with firect email, and not trough the site.

You're just as bad as the niggers colonising your country. Kys.

Bump

Having 20 kids while 80,000 illegals come in on DACA a year.
I didn't say I gave up I just am trying to tell you guys we are probably fucked.
I didn't say I wasn't going to stop pushing against this politically and personally. But even if everyone on Sup Forums has 10 white children I don't know how big of a difference that would make over the course of a few years.

Good Goy!!!

Who cares about non whites? White supremacy is the most stupid concept I've ever heard of. If white's are so inferior that they're going to be "genocided by being outbred" then so be it, they're genetically inferior.

oh and btw, being a racial minority has never stopped that minority for dominating or succeeding. See: the fucking kikes.

>0.33 sheckles have been deposited into your account

You idiot, we will all suffer if the voting majority becomes brown.

Are you willing to sell your integrity and your soul in order to lie to masses of brown retards? No? Then you aren't a Jew.

Are you then willing to suffer under a brown majority rule? No? Then you aren't an idiot.

If demographics don't swing in favor of the h'white man then civil war or something similar is an inevitability.

>whites will become a minority if they don't reproduce
>decide to not reproduce
Lel

She browses /pol /

i already have at least one kid, goy

Be a man and make at least 4children faggot

>

everyone forgets the real bombshell was the timing of the leak proves muh russiagate

trump will only last as long as mueller's investigation or until his coke stroke

Sorry man I was talking to the guy you answered

Moron, I don't believe that democracy is good at all. I'm a fascist.
Thank you for not breeding.

Why can't the left meme?

John Podesta's pedophile codewords.

>Thank you for not breeding.

I guess reading comprehension is not fascist enough?

Retarded fucking goyim.

left invented political correctness how do you want them to meme

Oh you're not 71y8I5w2. Stop budding into conversations you weren't involved in you hook nose goblin.

I was hoping to trigger a leftist into writing a paragraph about how they can meme but then provide no meme as an example.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZRUZVlx7nM

the goyim don't even know

Nazis invented political correctness

Germans couldn't meme at all. Their propaganda was terrible. Hitler even admits this in his book.

>checks flag
Checks out you're a massive faggot.
Day of the rake needs to come

One of the highlights from the Democratic party leaks (not Clinton's) was the fact they want to use Mexicans and other Hispanics to make sure they have political power forever. I wonder why the media didn't talk about this more. It's essentially treason; change the demographics of the country solely for a power grab.

That. It's because of the German mentality. That was not the same thing in Italy for example.

>i havent looked myself pls do the homework for me.
>lets focus on her emails instead the clinton foundation. The CF is a corrupt-free foundation doing only positive things for humanity in general

If you do some digging, you'll find that Drumpf is his real family name.

Then again, you conservatards aren't known for respecting history given you're on the wrong side of it and trying to goose-step us back the 1930s.

spot on. look how the shills try to make u look like a fool. that alone should ring the alarm bells.
the day all the shit comes to light about hillary and the clinoton foundation there will be a revolution before tomorrow night.
now come at me shills, tell me im crazy with your 1 ID posts. fucking dogs.

was that even english

>not on the wrong side of history
>thought it was her turn

Oh sweetie!

>the day all the shit comes to light about hillary

Funny how Republicans have been smearing Hillary as a criminal for decades, spending millions trying to prosecute her over mindless 'scandals' yet she always comes out innocent. Almost as if you guys DON'T HAVE A CASE.

Keep dreaming about exacting your revenge on her though. That day will never come, and you're all pathetic.

no. my english sucks. let me try again for you.
dig deep into clinton foundation and reearch what is going on behind closed doors.
is that english enough for you to understand?

she will also never be president

The Clinton family will probably be the new Kennedy family seeing how embroiled it is in all this shit.
And Bill will still comeout looking top dog, even with all those sick bill meme's.

3 million votes proves it was indeed her turn.

>republican
not republican
>all of you
i speak for myself
>she did nothing wrong
ty for the laugh

>ty for the laugh
That's not an argument. Last time I checked, countless "not-guilty" verdicts given after multi-million dollar witch trials against Hillary are proof of her innocence outweighing the opinion of a basement dwelling right wing conspiracy theorist.

Facts > your feelings. Deal with it.

>basement dwelling right wing conspiracy theorist
ty for the laugh again, im black.

Who cares. I love going into wiki leak threads and talking shit on all the idiots who think the next batch of leaks will prove anything. Sup Forums is filled with some retarded mother fuckers.
>Assange claims BIG GIANT HAPPENING for the Nth time.
>Sup Forums strokes Assange cock while yelling "dis time ders Gunna be proof!"
You guys are almost as dumb as small children. You get smacked in the face multiple times and are still dumb enough to walk right back into the hand that smacked you. When will you idiots learn? If Clinton was going to jail, she would be in jail. We have had literal years of men, smarter than you idiots running through this case. If they had anything, it would be pushed into court. So there's 2 possibilities. 1. There's nothing there 2. Your almighty emperor god Trump, is covering for Hillary. Take your pick, but there's no denying those are the only 2 possibilities. He flip flopped on DACA. We still don't have a wall and are still letting in immigrants. Good job idiots, you really fucked up on this one.

fraudulent votes don't count. dr trump actually won the popular vote too

I think they are "living the dream".

just that they systematically rape third world children (read any email about haiti and notice the weird organisations and people getting funding and responsibilities as such) and that she is through and through a hideous person.

And that's not all.....

Praise Kek.

>lol what if we sacrifice a chicken to Moloch
>like as an ironic joke lol

nope, still reads like retard talk.

those troops in Afghanistan are pretty usefull to be honest. If they leave, new terrorist cells will pop up. You'd want a plane to crash into a tower again? of a subway station blown up? and i'm not talking about ISIS like terrorism, but more 9/11 or Madrid style.

naive kid at least 10 million of her votes were fraudulent

The emails contained what looked like pay to play proof. Also a deep hand in the media, which should concern anybody that cares about democracy.

The worst party is that she lost because she was a terrible candidate, not because she was corrupt as fuck.

Here you go

>but more 9/11 or Madrid style.
You still think 9-11 was a plot by some sand niggers in a cave? Lol you better start getting things straight, the evil parasites running your government are more dangerous than those shitskins

Thanks user, I knew I remembered it too. Doing God's work my friend.

I don't know why I ever doubted a Clinton defeat. She's such a complete failure she couldn't help but lose even with all the help in the world

She eats aborted fetuses and dinosaur eggs

WE CAME
WE SAW
HE DIED
HA HA HA HA

JUST